• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Omg lol like what if cloud from ff7 was in smash fore and omg lolololol what if sephiroth was in it omg i would so make out with sakurai lolololoololooololololololo

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I'm going to call it now. A year or two from now, there will be a legitimate Pokémon Gray for the 3DS. The special form will be Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem forming a complete dragon. If this really is the second installment in a trilogy I bet this is where it is all leading to.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well this thread is full of dumb right now, I'll check back later when the hype or whatever we want to call it dies down and we can get back on topic.

Ironically this is what we all can expect come of this thread later this year.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm going to call it now. A year or two from now, there will be a legitimate Pokémon Gray for the 3DS. The special form will be Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem forming a complete dragon. If this really is the second installment in a trilogy I bet this is where it is all leading to.
YOu just remodeled my prediction, which was 100% right on this announcement :glare:

LC-DDM

Smash Journeyman
Omg lol like what if cloud from ff7 was in smash fore and omg lolololol what if sephiroth was in it omg i would so make out with sakurai lolololoololooololololololo
1) I'd stab Sakurai in the eyes.

2) We'd have more chance of getting GENO before those two pansies (And I hate Mario RPG, so that's saying a LOT).

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Are you sure you're not rumor mongering.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
uh...wasn't the point of them making it a sequel was so that they didn't have to make an upgraded version anymore, per se?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
About this whole PokeFan stuff(and Asage's example)...
I may not have all of the games, but I have all but 16 Pokemon in every region, all on my Black version. And the ones I have left are Articuno, Lugia, a bunch of Hoenn Legends, and a few stragglers(Bonsly, Relicanth).
Eat it. :troll:

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
LOL ^

That pogaymanz may be broken, maybe even comparable to metaknight

And Meta Knight is so broken, I have to replace my Brawl Disk errytime I play it :troll: stupid post

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Smash 4's roster will be finalized by the end of the year. So any new characters that are going to be introduced need to be introduced soon. I think as we speak Sakurai already figured out half of the roster.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
HEY LADIES, can you hide your boners please. I know you're all excited but ****, no one can get a word in.

Also, don't Sass OASIS. He's a gentle soul. He cries, a lot. I have to pick him up off the floor everynight because he cries himself to sleep, listening to Fiona Apple.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Ganon needs to use his triforce as a special attack, maybe a charge attack where a triforce appears from his hands and shields him or something Idk.

Also, at Chronobound, when do you think we'll hear more news or see a new Smash Dojo?

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Sasugay for SSB4 :troll:

Clearly our only hope

Also thanks Chrono, hopefully at E3 they'll show off some sorta video maybe on current production, or a title Idk

At least announce some characters maybe!

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I also doubt Meloetta is in the running despite being revealed this year. Meloetta's main appearance will be in the Pikachu short before the main movie. Regardless, I think Black & White 2 make it clear that the true faces of that arc are the Dragon Tao Trio, so it could very well be possible that Game Freak just allows Sakurai to bring back Mewtwo and keep the rest of Brawl's playable Pokemon.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
I also doubt Meloetta is in the running despite being revealed this year. Meloetta's main appearance will be in the Pikachu short before the main movie. Regardless, I think Black & White 2 make it clear that the true faces of that arc are the Dragon Tao Trio, so it could very well be possible that Game Freak just allows Sakurai to bring back Mewtwo and keep the rest of Brawl's playable Pokemon.
Sounds about right. Chrono your posts are so legit.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Honestly I have nothing wrong with Mewtwo and the rest of the pokemon

Maybe add Plusle/Minun instead of Pichu or something.

I kinda want at least 1 new pokemon though, maybe 2nd gen starters.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Honestly I have nothing wrong with Mewtwo and the rest of the pokemon

Maybe add Plusle/Minun instead of Pichu or something.

I kinda want at least 1 new pokemon though, maybe 2nd gen starters.
Uhh I like Pichu and I really want him in. I hope plusle and minun are in it but by all means keep pichu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom