• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
OMG THEY SHOULD TOTALLY ADD IN MR CHIEF

He be so cool! 1!!!1!!.
No. Just no.

If I see any Halo fans wanting MC in SSB, I'm gonna rage to the ends of time.

SSBB had those gay fans, they annoyed the living crap outta me

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Gen 5 did HMs perfectly. There was only 1 time where you had to use a HM, but everything else was completely optional.
Very random, but I agree. :laugh:

Also, yes, let's leave the Sony and Microsoft characters out of this... although I would love to see Jak/Daxter and Ratchet/Clank in smash (I am a fan of both of those series).

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Master Chief is gay, and everyone here should agree.

Also, Jak/Daxter omg, I wish they had more games but ugh...

also Ratchet and Clank would be cool, OFF TOPIC LESS STOP NAO

Actually, the creators of Ratchet and Clank are making a game for Wii U

Future R&C games might be available on Wii U, doubt it but... Idk it's possible

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958

Also, yes, let's leave the Sony and Microsoft characters out of this... although I would love to see Jak/Daxter and Ratchet/Clank in smash (I am a fan of both of those series).

Edit: Master Chief is just a cheap Snake and Samus rip-off with no personality, no motivation, no life, and nothing at all. He's just... there. Is he mute, ugly, stupid, or something=???
What about

Think this would go through well?

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Sacred Stones was pretty good. I wasn't as into the story as with the previous 2 games, but it was still very fun. What about it did the Japanese Fire Emblem fanbase dislike=???

I haven't played Shadow Dragon (much), but you think Japanese Fire Emblem fans would like it. What do they exactly dislike about that game=???
For Shadow Dragon, their primary complaints where that Shadow Dragon was not a remake of the entirety of FE3 (instead of FE1 only), that the Gaiden chapters were only accessed through you being lousy at the game, that the class changing system was very imbalanced and hurt character identity, and that it did not add much for a remake. However, the reception to FE12 (a remake of Book 2 from FE3) was mostly positive.

As for Sacred Stones, the complaints where mostly directed at how easy the game was and the story.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599

well, there is that Title fight Game....

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If Gray Version is actually confirmed, then I might as well pick that game up, especially that a few months ago some ******* stole a huge amount of my DS library including all 4 of my DS Pokémon games (White was one of them). I absolutely LOVED White Version and made me fell in love with Pokémon again (mainly because everything in Generation IV felt like a chore throughout the whole game.) So instead of buying White again (and my other versions), I will pick up Gray.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
If any Sony or Microsoft character gets into Smash, I will go into the nearest school and flip every table in there.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Master Chief is just a cheap Snake and Samus rip-off with no personality, no motivation, no life, and nothing at all. He's just... there. He's probably boring, stupid, unintelligent, mute, emotionless, and most likely a robot. I would luagh so hard if Microsoft made such an awful character just so that under that helmet, Master Chief is... STEVE JOBS!!!! :troll:

@ Sephiorthxxx
Crash isn't Sony owned anymore. He is a 3rd party character. I never really liked him. Crash 3 was fun though.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
LOL Falchion

I will too.

Also, Crash (I'm not a fan of him) would be cool imo

I can't wait for Sakurai to start confirming characters.

once they confirm Ness and Lucas, if they confirm any other Mother characters you might as well try to punch me cuz I'ma be bouncin' off the walls like a kid on Christmas morning.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Don't forget back in Brawl Sakurai had a couple rules on who could be a 3rd party rep (and I won't be surprised if he uses them again):

1) Character must have originated from a video game
2) Character must have been on a Nintendo system at least once

So there is no way that Master Chief will be even considered in Sm4sh.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
For Shadow Dragon, their primary complaints where that Shadow Dragon was not a remake of the entirety of FE3 (instead of FE1 only), that the Gaiden chapters were only accessed through you being lousy at the game, that the class changing system was very imbalanced and hurt character identity, and that it did not add much for a remake. However, the reception to FE12 (a remake of Book 2 from FE3) was mostly positive.

As for Sacred Stones, the complaints where mostly directed at how easy the game was and the story.
Woaw, that Shadow Dragon stuff is dumb, never mind. That's dumb that you couldn't just do all the chapters or have a side story (similar to what happened in Fire Emblem 7).

Personally, I was upset that FE12 didn't come to America, because I was really looking forward to that. I thought Fire Emblem 3 was an excellent game.

I only got around halfway through Sacred Stones, but isn't there a hard mode=???

Also, there is next to no chance of other MOTHER characters being playable in smash. I say that as an honest and truthful MOTHER fan.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
ODST Buck is right under Noble 6.

ENOUGH HALO TALK, I like Halo but Master Chief is still gay.

I have an Xbox but I don't touch it due to how much I like SSB

also at previous post, Halo 4 Wii U, watch it happen LOL

EDIT: Honestly, some other Mother characters I could see being playable, don't be that against it.

It's possible, but I doubt it'll happen with Lucas even having chance to be booted, he might be replaced, who knows.

I still think Mother has potential for another character, only time will tell.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
LOL Falchion

I will too.

Also, Crash (I'm not a fan of him) would be cool imo

I can't wait for Sakurai to start confirming characters.

once the confirm Ness and Lucas, if they confirm any other Mother characters you might as well try to punch me cuz I'ma be bouncin' off the walls like a kid on Christmas morning.
Does he consider the fans when confirming characters?

Oh, and I hope Ninten gets in. I'd totally use him.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Idk if he does, I'm just a Mother fanboy who can't get over the series.

EDIT: I hope a female Mother character gets in as well, I'd use her and Lucas mostly, Ninten 4 Ness costume AND Fuel (He pretty much already is)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Wario Bros.
I think Master Chief was brought up as a joke because not just is he ineligible according to Sakurai's rules, but he is also a very forgettable and shallow character. There is no reason anyone ever would want to play as him in a fighting game (unless they wanted to use Halo weapons in a fighting game).

Crash, on the other hand, fits that criteria, although he is irrelevant, all his recent games are crap, he originated as a Sony 1st or 2nd party character, and he is largely forgotten. The same goes for Spyro, too. The difference is that Spyro's games aren't nearly as crappy as Crash's these days, and he wasn't ever anywhere near as popular as Crash at the peak of Crash's peak (which was around Crash 2, 3, and Crash Racing).

Plus Crash was basically just a Mario, Donkey Kong, Sonic clone to begin with... :laugh:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Etemon fits the criteria.

Pokemon VS Digimon. Legendary.

Needs to be in Smash.

We need a feces-wielder anyhow.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
@ Wario Bros.
I think Master Chief was brought up as a joke because not just is he ineligible according to Sakurai's rules, but he is also a very forgettable and shallow character. There is no reason anyone ever would want to play as him in a fighting game (unless they wanted to use Halo weapons in a fighting game).

Crash, on the other hand, fits that criteria, although he is irrelevant, all his recent games are crap, he originated as a Sony 1st or 2nd party character, and he is largely forgotten. The same goes for Spyro, too. The difference is that Spyro's games aren't nearly as crappy as Crash's these days, and he wasn't ever anywhere near as popular as Crash at his peak.
Yeah I guess the likeliness of Crash getting in isnt too likely, even if Sony doesnt own him any more, because Nintendo hates Sony...

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Honestly a Digimon would be cool in smash, I don't see it happening though, I would love it though...
Digivolving during the match would be awesome xD

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Sailor Moon would be cool, but... LOL is that even possible?

I know that was probably meant as a joke, but really...

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Its a shame that 2012's movie focuses on Kyurem and Keldeo. Genesect and Meloetta seem more interesting as far as legendaries go. Its also a shame that SSBF bailed due to him thinking that Victini having no chance since he basically has another 1.5 years to build up Victini's fanbase before Genesect and/or Meloetta get the spotlight.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Its a shame that 2012's movie focuses on Kyurem and Keldeo. Genesect and Meloetta seem more interesting as far as legendaries go. Its also a shame that SSBF bailed due to him thinking that Victini having no chance since he basically has another 1.5 years to build up Victini's fanbase before Genesect and/or Meloetta get the spotlight.
Genesect > Gen 5 anyway.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Imagine 3v3's in Smash 4, after all Kid Icarus has it, and Sakurai did want to test features out on his new game...

It's possible IMO but should be limited to stages if that were to happen.

Large stages that is.

EDIT: Or tag team, that'd be neat as well.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Looks like I spoke too soon on Meloetta having to wait until next year for the spotlight...

Melooetta will be the main Pokemon in the Pikachu short for this year's movie. Looks like 2013's Pokemon will probably be Genesect.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Genesect and Meloetta are just going to be more hopeless causes that get built up for the sake of it. Isn't that how Smash history goes, ChronoBound. BD

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
They need a better basic brawl, 3 stock no items possibly like regular, or items Idk

Basic Brawl is so stupid though especially with it's little taunt parties on Temple.

I hope Sakurai knows this, playing his own game then getting teamed when he tries to play online LOL

imagine the response.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Genesect and Meloetta are just going to be more hopeless causes that get built up for the sake of it. Isn't that how Smash history goes, ChronoBound. BD
Probably. However, considering that Meloetta is being unveiled this year too. That means there is a good chance that we may see 2013's movie have the Generation 6 posterboy, since Genesect is the only Black/White legendary left not to appear in a movie.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
The new modifiers that should be added to Special *insert game title* Mode: Big Headed Mode, High/Low-Pitched Voice Mode, Zombie Mode, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom