• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
My internet connection messed up some minutes ago thou...

But anyway, Cilan's joining the speculator character crew where Vio Victini and to lesser extent, Palutena belong to.

What Pokeball PKMNs should be in SSB4? Hum... Elemental Monkeys would be awesome ones to see.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
My name rhymes with phallic, and I am very disappointed no one was ever clever enough to call me that.

Hmmm. I wonder what characters would get a lot of crap about their names in school. Maybe Ness.

"HEY NESS. DID YOU MAKE A MESS? IN YOUR PANTS? LOLOLOL."

That's why he Smells.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
My internet connection messed up some minutes ago thou...

But anyway, Cilan's joining the speculator character crew where Vio Victini and to lesser extent, Palutena belong to.

:phone:
Don't forget Shrutil.

Shrutil said:
Sheesh, I don't post every so often, and I'm forgotten. :glare:
SHAME. :kirby:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Oh, I see, hum.

But anyway, Oshawott should be one of dem Pokeball summons, he'd use that chest clamshell as some sort of sword. Maybe a mix of Marill and Scizor.

Cilan said:
Sucha clever and swift way of battle-style... and such a cute but a very sharpminded Pokémon! Would eventually leave a noble samurai's mark on your heart...
:phone:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Roleplaying is awesome. I've been doing it on Tumblr for a long time now.

EDIT: 3,002? HEY Staaaaar! Check it out! 3002! I'm devoted :facepalm:

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Stunfisk should be a Pokeball he'd camouflage into the ground and then whenever someone would step on him he'd zap them with Discharge. Throh and Sawk would make a cool Pokeball Pokemon too Sawk would lunge forward and attack with Close Combat while Throh watches and then Throh would jump in use Circle Throw and send the opponent flying off.

D

Deleted member

My God, ANOTHER "Ridley is too big" argument?
When will that BS excuse ever DIE?!
I hope Ridley gets confirmed early on just so those arguments never come back.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Golurk as a Pokeball would be so awesome. He's just so BIG. He's the tallest non-legendary Pokemon. He should just PUNCH THE GROUND or something. So manly.

Or maybe FLY up and THEN punch the ground.

Maybe he should use HEAVY SLAM to hurt the heavyweight characters more. :awesome:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Incidentally, I love when people say "It doesn't matter that Bowser has been larger than Ridley before. He's been small before too, so it's okay."

So it's like. Bowser is allowed to be larger than Ridley on occasion. But Ridley isn't allowed to be smaller than Bowser on occasion for some reason?

Some sort of unspoken rule???

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
But guess what, in the past games, bowser used to be bigger than Mario. Same with king k. Rool.

Ridley is bigger than bowser and Rool if it was in the past games, so ridley remains as a boss character.

D

Deleted member

Someone get a pic of DK64 K. Rool, please.

And Galaxy Bowser. Or Sunshine Bowser.

D

Deleted member

"But he was in Mario Sluggers so it's okay."
You mean like THIS, fool?

Also, are you insinuating that DK64 is not canon? If you are, then arguing with you would be a waste of my time and sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom