• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
My challenge still stands. Just find 6 people who can beat me (on the Sheik side) who can beat me with Sheik and I'll shut up forever.

Then again, only need 4 more wins... :awesome:

:phone:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My challenge still stands. Just find 6 people who can beat me (on the Sheik side) who can beat me with Sheik and I'll shut up forever.

Then again, only need 4 more wins... :awesome:

I love how you think your ignorance is funny. You're laughing, as SSBF is gone... How do you even come here without swallowing your own gut first? Tbh, I think that if you won't listen, we should just ignore you. Seriously: Keep the Impa stuff at your blog. We've had enough.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yeah well I'm sorry SSBF is gone, but has he said that was my doing? I don't think so. I apologized as well despite of that. Now what's left to be done?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah well I'm sorry SSBF is gone, but has he said that was my doing? I don't think so. I apologized as well despite of that. Now what's left to be done?

Whats left? Shut ur mouth about Impa. Fixed. I've had my fill of your ignorance. SSBF left because of your Impa bs. Sure, he did come and say his hype was lowering, but with your Impa crap making him not wanna come, it's hard to rebuild that hype.

If that doesn't answer your optimistic question, theres no hope for you.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I do get it, just don't get the drama.

SSBF's the only guy I'll call a friend on here (No offense, Metal :awesome:). He's gone. Does that answer your curiosity on my drama? BTW sorry for the drama. It isn't needed.

Onto other things, I've been playing LoZ OoT 3DS. I almost have all the Golden tokens :grin:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
WOOOOO! I GOT A MENTION! :awesome:

Honestly, Asage, since I've been here(which is about half a year XD), you've probably been one of the most logical and level-headed(usually :awesome: ) people I've met here.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'm a pretty cool guy, uhhh, supports Impa, and doesn't afraid of anything

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Am I the only one who thinks that Impa wasn't the only reason that SSBF left?

I gotta say though, I'd actually would like to join in on those fights Diddy, not for the sake of killing Impa, but just for the fun of it. Too bad I don't have my Wii with me. :ohwell:

@Poppy: Lucky. :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I gotta say though, I'd actually would like to join in on those fights Diddy, not for the sake of killing Impa, but just for the fun of it. Too bad I don't have my Wii with me. :ohwell:

I know it isn't the only reason. But it could of been fixed if Diddy didn't scare'em off with the Impaism.

EDIT: I sorta liek you, but only because your a Mewtwo fan :awesome:

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Asage I thought we were friends! And I agree the Impa talk really is getting annoying it doesn't bother me that much to the point of leaving but I have to admit it does get really annoying when I log on every single time and I see that stuff.

Without all that, this place would've been pretty boring.

Without all of what the fighting? Oh just trust me things were much more interesting in the Summer.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'm not allowed to directly talk about her anyway till its Thursday for me so...

What was being discussed this summer?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Asage I thought we were friends! And I agree the Impa talk really is getting annoying it doesn't bother me that much to the point of leaving but I have to admit it does get really annoying when I log on every single time and I see that stuff.
I forgot your name, actually :laugh: Sorry, we are...
...My god, I feel like watching MLP all of the sudden :glare: Like a boss, of course.

I gtg. So long, evil-doing monkey and others.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
All of my favorites (Madame puff, Omega, Iblis and y. toonlink) don't post here currently, sadly

But that don't matter as I still got asage, Poppy, Golden, yani, Johnknight and Tri-hy (hey, you actually got a mention now ;))

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I'm not allowed to directly talk about her anyway till its Thursday for me so...

What was being discussed this summer?

A lot of things, I can't really remember everything but this thread was full of activity in July and early August most of the discussion was Slime and Chocobo and Rosters.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I only remember Rosalina Supporter from June when I use to lurk here before I actually joined I actually think he's still here.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249

That wasn't the only reason but it certainly helped to push him over the fence.

Something funny I noticed, today Diddy actually didn't start anything. He merely mentioned a moveset and got hate.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
@LC-DDM
I remember the popular argument agaisnt sonic was all he can do is spin. Also it's not like sakurai is against using his creative license, all captain falcon does is drive and it took 3 installments before that was referenced in his moveset.

Bomberman has many different types of bombs with different effects so if they do make a bomb only moveset it has the potential to not be stale. In addition to his bombs he has various power ups and charabombs

Another thing that comes up from having only one action is this: Mixups. The Smash team realized this (since Sakurai didn't work on him), but they left more to be desired in the mixup aspect.

So why mixups (for those who've yet to see the argument)? If everything has near (if not exactly) identical startups, it's hard to defend on counter on reaction and your only option is to read them. It makes for very fun and/or annoying matchups. Mind you that mixups are not just strictly identical startup moves, but it gives a good idea as to what they are about.

Later today, I might think up something for the Ice Climber grab chain thing. I'm gonna try coming up with something that removes its broken-ness and turning it into what FG players call a vortex.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
That wasn't the only reason but it certainly helped to push him over the fence.

Something funny I noticed, today Diddy actually didn't start anything. He merely mentioned a moveset and got hate.
Generally everything I post about this character is instant hated by everyone. No exceptions.

yani

Smash Lord
I was only kidding :laugh:

The only people I like on here is Kuma, Poppy, SSBF, and Metal. Oh, and Yani. Not that it matters, but yeah. Star scares me, Diddy's not on my favorites list at the moment, and Oasis...
...Anyways...
*Goron hugs asage*:awesome:

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Sometimes kuma knooows what he's talking about (Mr. Moesby reference). Metaknight is a good example of how mix ups could be. Despite the fact that his moves don't look alike, he has multiple options in almost every scenario, If a couple of bread and butter moves (nair/fair/Ftilt) had similar start ups he'd be an ideal example.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
F-Zero Wii U... PLZ let this happen!
Quoted for GREAT JUSTICE!!!
Too many imagination popping up. Can y'all at least think a little more, please?

You guys are predicting a lot of 3rd party characters. And most of the character's attacks and movements could be unfair and broken. :/

Just Saiyan.
We aren't predicting all those 3rd party characters, we are just saying they are the only ones who deserve to be considered. In my case, I said that Mega Man needs to be strongly considered, Pac-Man needs to be considered, and the Black Mage, Tails, Ryu (Ninja Gaiden), and Slime ought to be at least a little considered. Maybe Geno too. ;P
But would we really know that megaman will be in ssb4?
Although there was games of him on Nes/snes, it's still looking like it is only for capcom to decide.
Capcom had a design for Mega Man for Brawl, and they have flat out said they want Mega Man in smash (and they also want to do a Capcom/Nintendo crossover fighting game). So in other words, here is your answer from Capcom.
All of my favorites (Madame puff, Omega, Iblis and y. toonlink) don't post here currently, sadly

But that don't matter as I still got asage, Poppy, Golden, yani, Johnknight and Tri-hy (hey, you actually got a mention now ;))
Yeah I miss them too. Especially my bros y.toonlink (we used to be the leaders of all the Young Link/Toon Link pre-Brawl discussion) and Omega (whom I literally chatted with every day). But yeah Metal, I wouldn't exclude you from that kind of list... ;)
Generally everything I post about this character is instant hated by everyone. No exceptions.
Just Impa because you bring it up too often, and you make it your response to everything. Hell, did I make everything about Toon Link pre-Brawl=??? (Toon Link discussions aside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom