• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
So we talkin Bosses or Baddies?

Also, pick up DKC2. It'll change your mind.

That Kremling is named Klubba. He owns a toll booth, named "Klubba's Kiosk", which is the path to the Lost World. Klubba is not exactly an enemy, since when he's given the proper amount of Kremkoins, he'll allow Diddy and Dixie to pass.

Kudgel, on the other hand, IS an enemy, and the boss of Krem Quay.

[collapse=Kudgel]
[/collapse]

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Well, here's my Dark Pit moveset. Hope you all enjoy it. I admit, it could be better worded and described.

One may ask, why Dark Pit? Wouldn’t he be a clone? The answer why, is that Dark Pit plays a major role in Kid Icarus Uprising, even moving into the multiplayer mode of the game. As for clone status, looks can be deceiving. Just because he’s a dark version of Pit doesn’t mean that he has to be exactly like Pit.
While attributes such as size, weight, and falling speed can be exactly the same (why wouldn’t they?), attacks can easily be different given what we have seen and what is offered in Uprising.
For example, what we’ve seen of Dark Pit is that in the single player mode, he fancies a Blade, rather than a Bow like Pit does. The Blade in question that he uses in the trailers appears to be the Crusader.

Outside of that, Uprising features other Weapons and Miracles to use. This is to assume that Pit keeps his exact moveset from Brawl, to where Dark Pit can reference the newer features. Furthermore, Dark Pit has also been seen to be more agressive, as shown by back kicking Pit.

Now for the moveset in general.
Neutral Combo: A two-hit strike with the Crusader where he slices horizontally to the left, then vertically down.
Dash Attack: Runs forward while aiming the Crusader in front of him with intent to impale. Think of Ganondorf’s Dash Attack, but with a sword.
Forward Tilt: Kicks forward.
Up Tilt: Swipes the Crusader upwards over his head.
Down Tilt: Swipes the Crusader horizontally towards opponents’ feet.
Forward Smash: A rapid multi-hit attack with the Crusader that ends with a strong hit. Charge determines how many hits it will make.
Up Smash: Kick Flip.
Down Smash: Shoots a plasma shot out of the Crusader in front of him, aimed in front of his feet.
Neutral Aerial: Air splits.
Forward Aerial: Kicks both legs forward.
Back Aerial: A back kick not unlike the one used on Pit in Uprising.
Up Aerial: Stabs the Crusader upwards.
Down Aerial: Slashes the Crusader downwards below him.
Glide Attack: A simple slash with the Crusader.
Pummel: Same as Pit.
Forward Throw: Same as Pit.
Back Throw: Same as Pit.
Up Throw: Same as Pit.
Down Throw: Same as Pit.
(Sorry for lack of creativity there. I don’t care much about Throws. And if Luigi copies Mario’s, then Dark Pit copying Pit’s isn’t out of reason.)
Neutral Special: Crusader Shot-Dark Pit shoots a dark arrow from the Crusader. Unlike Light Arrows, these arrows can’t be aimed or curved, they are slower, stronger, and can’t be spammed as easily. If used in midair, Dark Pit will shoot diagonally like Sheik’s Needles or Ness’ PK Fire.

Side Special: Moonlight Palm-Dark Pit’s arm glows with the tattoo of a Moonlight Palm, and he is able to repeatedly shoot out crescent moon shaped waves of energy that travel in random intervals like Mr. Game & Watch’s Chef move. However, this move can be charged, in which the wave of energy gets larger but can only be fired once.

Up Special: Power of Flight-Dark Pit’s wings glow purple, and is in a state of free-flight. Unlike Pit’s Wings of Icarus, Dark Pit does not lose altitude, and he can fly in any direction. This move is better compared to Him’s Up Special in Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL.
Down Special: Eggplant Curse-Dark Pit points in front of him, and a quick jolt of lightning crashes in front of him. This lightning turns whoever it hits into an Eggplant temporarily. As an Eggplant, characters can only move and jump; they cannot attack.

Final Smash: Crusader Judgment-Using the Blade weapons’ special ability, Dark Pit uses Crusader to draw giant bolts of lightning to the stage. Unlike the Down Special, this lightning doesn’t turn the opponents into Eggplants.

Criticism, please. I'm open to fix up the moveset if need be.
Sems pretty good. Other than the throws being similar I don't really have much "criticisms" (cuz imo I don't really see it as an issue especially compared to the moveset as a whole and the Luigi comparison). Kinda funny that the obvious clone has potential to be very different.

D

Deleted member

Sems pretty good. Other than the throws being similar I don't really have much "criticisms" (cuz imo I don't really see it as an issue especially compared to the moveset as a whole and the Luigi comparison). Kinda funny that the obvious clone has potential to be very different.
Thank you very much.:)

yani

Smash Lord
A lot of stuff from G&W is already in his moveset, making it a bit hard to find something that can be an AT.

:phone:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Well that's creepy. I was totally about to mention that. Even came prepared with this:

If Game & Watch meets up with Fox/Wolf in the story mode, he should be DISTRUSTING of them.

D

Deleted member

Well that's creepy. I was totally about to mention that. Even came prepared with this:

If Game & Watch meets up with Fox/Wolf in the story mode, he should be DISTRUSTING of them.
But....Game & Watch DID meet up with Fox....after Duon was defeated.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Guess WHAT... drawed you guys a bit. XDD

In the moments at last pages.

I even included dumb caricature of Egg Wolf.

Oasis: Asage's gonna sausage you sometime. (-ìwí-);

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Who thinks Wendy O. Koopa could have a chance in smash 4?

Shes been in 9 games.

First one was in , 1988.

Last one was in 2009.

Wendy was originally going to appear in Super Princess Peach, although she was taken out of the final game with the rest of the Koopalings.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
While it would have been cool to see her rival up against Peach, and I do like that tidbit you shared, she's a pretty silly choice, and would be best left as a trophy, or a boss (Along with her brothers) in Subspace BS.

She is one of the more memorable Koopa kids though.

Sausage.

D

Deleted member

She has the same chances as the rest of the Koopalings. Just because she doesn't have a sausage doesn't mean she's any more likely.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You are still not getting the point. They can be played as their own character without any alteration. They have their own moveset and metagame. If that doesn't count for being your own character then I don't know what is.
Zelda/Sheik were designed to be together from the start. Pokemon Trainer was specifically designed to play all three with switching. The only two that are completely their own character and were not designed to depend on the other one is Zero Suit Samus and Samus. This isn't counting Ice Climbers, of course. Likewise, "metagame" has nothing to with how they were designed in the first place. We aren't talking about fans and players did, but how they were designed as is. That's a huge difference between the two. Likewise, Zelda does not her own completely moveset, nor does Sheik. That Down B is shared for a reason. As I said, only Samus has this noted exception.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
(-=^=-);

I don't get the whole Sausage-joke anyway.

She has the same chances as the rest of the Koopalings. Just because she doesn't have a sausage doesn't mean she's any more likely.
No, he's picking on my name "ASage" He's been doing it for the last 3 months when I told him to stop. He's such a troll. I haven't reported him yet... Maybe it's because I hope for him to stop. But apparently, he won't.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Exactly, sausage and all, the Koopalings have the same chances, zero.

Just because you have a recent game, doesn't mean you automatically are a good choice.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Exactly, sausage and all, the Koopalings have the same chances, zero.

Just because you have a recent game, doesn't mean you automatically are a good choice.
I Thought it would give her more of a chance,Her last game came out after brawl.

And She is considered the first true villainess in a Mario game. We need more villaines.:D

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Zelda/Sheik were designed to be together from the start. Pokemon Trainer was specifically designed to play all three with switching. The only two that are completely their own character and were not designed to depend on the other one is Zero Suit Samus and Samus. This isn't counting Ice Climbers, of course. Likewise, "metagame" has nothing to with how they were designed in the first place. We aren't talking about fans and players did, but how they were designed as is. That's a huge difference between the two. Likewise, Zelda does not her own completely moveset, nor does Sheik. That Down B is shared for a reason. As I said, only Samus has this noted exception.
They may have been designed to play in unison, but that doesn't mean it works out efficiently, but I've said this before. Pokemon Trainer can work if you can pull a Marvel vs. Capcom with the switching (think Aerial Rave). Zelda and Sheik? I have an idea, but I know you won't like it and I'm not opening up that discussion again.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Asage: I read it as A-Sage. Okay...

Oasis, can you stop, please. 3 months of this, really?
(-õ-ô-);

I mean, I wouldn't like either if it was me instead of you Asage.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I Thought it would give her more of a chance,Her last game came out after brawl.
She's been around since Pre-SSB64, and I don't think she's had any content in a smash game.... so I don't see what's different. Plus, she's not prominent. Junior is the Koopaling with the best shot IMO.

They may have been designed to play in unison, but that doesn't mean it works out efficiently
So says you, Sakurai seems to think it's going well.

And no, Bowser Jr. is not classified as one of the Koopalings.
NSMBWii would beg to differ.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
@Rosalina suporter: Wendy O. Koopa's only chances are either a stage cameo, or a trophy cameo. Besides, it would be rather odd to have only one of the seven Koopalings playable.

And no, Bowser Jr. is not classified as one of the Koopalings.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

And She is considered the first true villainess in a Mario game. We need more villaines.:D
You want villainesses? Look up Capt. Syrup and Medusa.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
@Kuma: Falcon obviously won't get it. I've repeated myself about 4 times saying the same exact thing you did and and everyone else got it but him.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I agree with Horsetail, the Sausage joke got old months ago, anyway
It'll stop being funny (for me) when he becomes a BETTER MAN and stops getting upset by stupid little things like that.

He CLEARLY KNOWS I'm just an idiot that keeps repeating it, giggling stupidly all the while, just to GET HIS GOAT. When all Goats are Gotten, the Giggling Goes.

Look at me being all altruistic. He should appreciate this Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom