• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Okay, 38 original enemies, three new bosses. I also was thinking StarWolf, Dread Kong, and Galacta Knight would be cool bosses.
Not bad, but can you replace Dread Kong with any other evil Jungle Beat gorilla? Karate, Ninja and Sumo Kong would be better than him because they look more original.

EDIT: Even Manky Kong down there looks more original.

D

Deleted member

Well, here's my Dark Pit moveset. Hope you all enjoy it. I admit, it could be better worded and described.

One may ask, why Dark Pit? Wouldn’t he be a clone? The answer why, is that Dark Pit plays a major role in Kid Icarus Uprising, even moving into the multiplayer mode of the game. As for clone status, looks can be deceiving. Just because he’s a dark version of Pit doesn’t mean that he has to be exactly like Pit.
While attributes such as size, weight, and falling speed can be exactly the same (why wouldn’t they?), attacks can easily be different given what we have seen and what is offered in Uprising.
For example, what we’ve seen of Dark Pit is that in the single player mode, he fancies a Blade, rather than a Bow like Pit does. The Blade in question that he uses in the trailers appears to be the Crusader.

Outside of that, Uprising features other Weapons and Miracles to use. This is to assume that Pit keeps his exact moveset from Brawl, to where Dark Pit can reference the newer features. Furthermore, Dark Pit has also been seen to be more agressive, as shown by back kicking Pit.

Now for the moveset in general.
Neutral Combo: A two-hit strike with the Crusader where he slices horizontally to the left, then vertically down.
Dash Attack: Runs forward while aiming the Crusader in front of him with intent to impale. Think of Ganondorf’s Dash Attack, but with a sword.
Forward Tilt: Kicks forward.
Up Tilt: Swipes the Crusader upwards over his head.
Down Tilt: Swipes the Crusader horizontally towards opponents’ feet.
Forward Smash: A rapid multi-hit attack with the Crusader that ends with a strong hit. Charge determines how many hits it will make.
Up Smash: Kick Flip.
Down Smash: Shoots a plasma shot out of the Crusader in front of him, aimed in front of his feet.
Neutral Aerial: Air splits.
Forward Aerial: Kicks both legs forward.
Back Aerial: A back kick not unlike the one used on Pit in Uprising.
Up Aerial: Stabs the Crusader upwards.
Down Aerial: Slashes the Crusader downwards below him.
Glide Attack: A simple slash with the Crusader.
Pummel: Same as Pit.
Forward Throw: Same as Pit.
Back Throw: Same as Pit.
Up Throw: Same as Pit.
Down Throw: Same as Pit.
(Sorry for lack of creativity there. I don’t care much about Throws. And if Luigi copies Mario’s, then Dark Pit copying Pit’s isn’t out of reason.)
Neutral Special: Crusader Shot-Dark Pit shoots a dark arrow from the Crusader. Unlike Light Arrows, these arrows can’t be aimed or curved, they are slower, stronger, and can’t be spammed as easily. If used in midair, Dark Pit will shoot diagonally like Sheik’s Needles or Ness’ PK Fire.

Side Special: Moonlight Palm-Dark Pit’s arm glows with the tattoo of a Moonlight Palm, and he is able to repeatedly shoot out crescent moon shaped waves of energy that travel in random intervals like Mr. Game & Watch’s Chef move. However, this move can be charged, in which the wave of energy gets larger but can only be fired once.

Up Special: Power of Flight-Dark Pit’s wings glow purple, and is in a state of free-flight. Unlike Pit’s Wings of Icarus, Dark Pit does not lose altitude, and he can fly in any direction. This move is better compared to Him’s Up Special in Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL.
Down Special: Eggplant Curse-Dark Pit points in front of him, and a quick jolt of lightning crashes in front of him. This lightning turns whoever it hits into an Eggplant temporarily. As an Eggplant, characters can only move and jump; they cannot attack.

Final Smash: Crusader Judgment-Using the Blade weapons’ special ability, Dark Pit uses Crusader to draw giant bolts of lightning to the stage. Unlike the Down Special, this lightning doesn’t turn the opponents into Eggplants.

Criticism, please. I'm open to fix up the moveset if need be.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Nothing interesting about. I mean, it works fine for that kind of game. It's kind of a cool attack. But the final Smashes try to bring more than just "I'm going to hit you a bunch," even though that still happens.
So what are you saying then? Yeah, I know it's not the most interesting super (I still find Nina and Julia's to be the most interesting), but it seems like a good base for a Wolf Final Smash.

I still think, though, there should be a Super Smash and a Final Smash. The Super Smash acting like a traditional super (within Smash context) and the Final Smash acts as an instant kill move like the Astral moves in BlazBlue (think non-bloody and less violent fatalaties).
What in God's name is that?!

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
That's from DKC1 homie

Would those kongs be included as boss segments? They were never implemented as your run of the mill baddie.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
For those who don't know, that's Manky Kong. Manky Kongs are enemies from the very first Donkey Kong Country, and are known for throwing barrels at Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong. Manky Kongs are classified as Kong rejects, and because of this, are allied with the Kremling Krew.

If implemented into Smash 4's Adventure Mode, they'd most likely be treated as normal enemies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Ninja kong is cool, Dread is much more ******. We need him. And Manky Kong makes me want to barf. Just like when I eat food.

D

Deleted member

No one else has anything to say about my Dark Pit moveset? I said I was open to criticisms.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Nothing interesting about. I mean, it works fine for that kind of game. It's kind of a cool attack. But the final Smashes try to bring more than just "I'm going to hit you a bunch," even though that still happens.
But the final Smashes try to bring more than just "I'm going to hit you a bunch," even though that still happens.
......yeah

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
What the hell? I'm the one who brought it up, of course you're not alone.

D

Deleted member

Ok with Manky Kong in what sense? The fact he exists, or the idea of him as an enemy for Sm4sh's Adventure mode?

I'm fine with Manky Kong in both senses.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Shortie, have you played the country series?
Yeah, I own 1 & 3. I still think Manky is disgusting though. Plus most bosses from the DKC series are extremely lame. Dread, Sumo, Karate, and Ninja are much cooler looking IMO.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
...Even Ninja? How about Karate Kong?
[COLLAPSE="Karate Kong"]
[/COLLAPSE]

or Sumo Kong?
[COLLAPSE="Sumo Kong"]
[/COLLAPSE]

I'm still reading the dark pit moveset.
I meant Manky Kong

......yeah
I'm pointing out the pointlessness of your post because it was contradictory to start off with.

......yeah

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
So we talkin Bosses or Baddies?

Also, pick up DKC2. It'll change your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom