• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I wouldn't even worry about anyone but third parties, due to licensing reasons. Sakurai said he liked all of his characters in Brawl.
I concur for the most part. The only way I see Lucario/Ike being cut is if they were dropped due to time restraints. The only "replacing" I see is switching Toon/Young Link around.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Sup?

Muddy Mole
Golurk does sound interesting. But I think the more notable ones via movies or otherwise has better chances at recognition.
You obviously never watched the 14th movie. He made a huge entrance, and even had his own Event, along with Hydreigon. They were both shiny.

excadrill would be cool, with moves such as dig, drill run, metal claw, earthquake, sandstorm and focus blast.
I'd love to see Shadow Claw, Metal Claw, Drill Run, and Sand Veil take affect as a moveset.

Not really fond of Excadrill. If a random Pokemon shows up, I'd prefer Scrafty, Bisharp, or Galvantula.
If it's ONLY B&W, I'd love to see Scrafty, Golurk, and Hydreigon- my favorite B&W PKMN besides Victini and Terrakion.

Speaking of Terrakion, what of all three were PLAYABLE? Instead of PKMN Trainer, they just switch out. It could work VERY well, if you ask me. I'll work on it l8r.
Nintendo used to be a card company

DECK OF PLAYING CARDS should be playable
Omg, definatly. I'd SO main that TOP TIER CHARACTER :troll:

A trainer with mewtwo lucario zoroark would be awsome, even though it will never happen.
Wow, I'd actually S*** myself if I saw that set.

Chances are that the Ice Climbers aren't leaving...
Which I hate so badly, considering the fact that I can name four different combo teams that can replace those two.

I think maybe HyperFalcon is sore about people calling Waluigi undeserving.
I think he's indeserving if you compare him to other Mario Characters *shrugs*

What Pichu Fan said. Two-Time or three-time veterans have staying power. Even ones who were one-offs in their original games.
For somes cases, that is a sad fact. I'm mainly pointing at IC and G&W.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Just wondering, you think Sakurai will keep Assists as Assists, and just expand on existing franchises, because he might not have any idea what 'new' series to represent this time, assuming the playable-deserving Assist Trophy-characters' franchise seems to not qualify for him to have a rep.

I'm quite afraid of saying this, but I see it quite realistic to happen. Needless to say, I don't like the idea of seeing new or obscure franchises represented in SSB5 or further (if there's even gonna be SSB-sequels after SSB4.)

Pichu Fan

Smash Journeyman
Ike seems to be the american fire emblem representation, while marth seems to be the overall/japanese rep. i doubt ike will leave.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Sup?

You obviously never watched the 14th movie. He made a huge entrance, and even had his own Event, along with Hydreigon. They were both shiny.

I'd love to see Shadow Claw, Metal Claw, Drill Run, and Sand Veil take affect as a moveset.

If it's ONLY B&W, I'd love to see Scrafty, Golurk, and Hydreigon- my favorite B&W PKMN besides Victini and Terrakion.

Speaking of Terrakion, what of all three were PLAYABLE? Instead of PKMN Trainer, they just switch out. It could work VERY well, if you ask me. I'll work on it l8r.

Omg, definatly. I'd SO main that TOP TIER CHARACTER :troll:

Wow, I'd actually S*** myself if I saw that set.

Which I hate so badly, considering the fact that I can name four different combo teams that can replace those two.

I think he's indeserving if you compare him to other Mario Characters *shrugs*

For somes cases, that is a sad fact. I'm mainly pointing at IC and G&W.
I have Lucario, Zoroark and Snorlax as a trainer :awesome:

:phone:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, Pichu was replaced for Lucario being a 4th Gen instead of a 2nd Gen. So I can see Lucario leaving for 5th Gen.

Ike may be remove for a new FE character. PT could be removed for a new 1st Gen. But we'll see. I can't see anyone else leaving, as they're bigger characters in their franchises, and are in more than two of those games.(as in Wolf, who's been in almost ever SF game. Although I can't remember if he was in the SNES one or not...) There's no reason to cut Wolf whatsoever. If anything, adding Krystal, who is not just female, but a staff user, actually does have fans, and so on.

Likewise, I'd rather have a lot more characters over Toad. It's the same reason I don't want a Lakitu or a Koopa Troopa in. Generic race. I'd take Toadsworth first anyway. Outside of the voice, he had a lot of interesting notes. Old man, a cane, can do anything a Toad can do, is a fully named character, and well, he's had main game appearances too. But that's just me.

Also, there's only one Toadsworth and one Waluigi. Same with Paper Mario(who isn't even that similar to Mario), and Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario(and even without the Shadow Mario part, he's unique on his own) There's over 9,000 Toads in general. I'm more interested in the character, and not a race.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Thanks. Would actually really like Yellow to be in on this way though. I kinda liked Pichu, and Raichu would be nice to. Sometimes clones aren't bad, and that's what I wanted to say with that post.

And yes, Impa is totally in there

Having a pokemon evolve during battle is an idea (that also highlights a big aspect of pokemon games; just as Sakurai highlighting the switching team method in Brawl).

I wonder if there is a significant pokemon that has more than one line (such as Eevee) where it could change into one fighter or another in battle depending on conditions.

That could be fun and random.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Ike seems to be the american fire emblem representation, while marth seems to be the overall/japanese rep. i doubt ike will leave.
Ike was more a representation of the current face of Fire Emblem at the time of Brawl's development than anything else.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Erhem! I believe you forgot Yoshi. Melee showed him running with a mob of Yoshis. So if that's an arguement on Toad, well, then it's pretty dumb.
Toad wasn't Mario's steed, did not became a major gameplay element, was not playable in various ways more than twice... yeah, not comparable. You can play as Yoshi in a huge ton of titles, and he has games not only starring him, but they atleast put his NAME in the title. Toad has one starring game, and it didn't really do much as is. Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story gave Yoshi his own franchise. He's much more important in comparison when it comes to games.

The comparison is off till Toad has his own game where it's not based directly upon another important character. Honestly, Luigi has that too. Toad... yeah, no. Wario's Woods? Oh, wait, sounds like a Wario/Toad game to me. Mario is Missing and Luigi's Mansion didn't even make Mario heavily important, just Luigi. Either way, unlike the Yoshis, who are key to beating the game, Toad rarely is key to beating any of those games. Except, what, Super Mario 64? Where you need to get Stars from him? Not saying he's not important, but he doesn't nearly have a severe gameplay impact like Yoshi did. You can beat tons of games without Toad's help, even get everything actually important. You can't without Yoshi due to certain required jumps, and so on.

And before anyone mentions New Super Mario Bros. Wii... he was exactly the same as the Mario Bros. Really, in only two games was he severely unique. Super Mario Bros. 2 USA, and Wario's Woods. That... doesn't help his chances. I do find it sad that apparently Sakurai couldn't think of a moveset for him, but I believe that's partially why. Although I think he has better chances this time around, but then again, if he can only bring gimmicks, it'd be no different from adding Waluigi, but atleast Waluigi represents the spin-offs, likewise, he has a full character model that actually moves, something Toad has yet to get. That might mean something, after all.

D

Deleted member

asage94 said:
Sounds like an awful idea to me. Almost as bad as Keldeo.

@HyperFalcon: I don't think Pichu's removal had anything to do with being irrelevant. Remember, he was hated for the most part in Melee, so I think that caused his removal.

And Pokemon Trainer is going nowhere. Worst comes to worst, we'll get a new gen Pokemon Trainer.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Toad wasn't Mario's steed, did not became a major gameplay element, was not playable in various ways more than twice... yeah, not comparable. You can play as Yoshi in a huge ton of titles, and he has games not only starring him, but they atleast put his NAME in the title. Toad has one starring game, and it didn't really do much as is. Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story gave Yoshi his own franchise. He's much more important in comparison when it comes to games.

The comparison is off till Toad has his own game where it's not based directly upon another important character. Honestly, Luigi has that too. Toad... yeah, no. Wario's Woods? Oh, wait, sounds like a Wario/Toad game to me. Mario is Missing and Luigi's Mansion didn't even make Mario heavily important, just Luigi. Either way, unlike the Yoshis, who are key to beating the game, Toad rarely is key to beating any of those games. Except, what, Super Mario 64? Where you need to get Stars from him? Not saying he's not important, but he doesn't nearly have a severe gameplay impact like Yoshi did. You can beat tons of games without Toad's help, even get everything actually important. You can't without Yoshi due to certain required jumps, and so on.
You ranted for no reason -_- All I said was that there may be many Toads, but there are also many Yoshis. Same with the PKMN series, besides Mewtwo. But Waluigi has many flaws. He's done nothing important in any of the few games he's been in. His name stuck more with a spin off Sports game, obviously shown by his assistant trophy performance. Toad's been there longer than Waluigi, and actually HAS a story on himself. Waluigi has assumptions, which are from fans. He has barely a background.

@SSBF I bet you thought about it, didn't ya? Also, I'm noticing you're using "I" alot, which isn't what SSB runs on. Like I said, I'll work on it.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@SSBF: Actually, Pichu was a very popularly played character for the luls. Also, if they follow what they did from Melee to Brawl, yeah, I could see PT leaving.

@Asage: But the point is, anybody who became an AT heavily affects gameplay. Waluigi has, I'd say, an equal chance of Toad of getting into 4. And the spin-offs have no playable rep, plus, they're extremely popular, sell very well, and may be more popular than the main series too. That means Waluigi also has a reasonable chance. He's also a lot more popular than people realize.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
You ranted for no reason -_- All I said was that there may be many Toads, but there are also many Yoshis. Same with the PKMN series, besides Mewtwo. But Waluigi has many flaws. He's done nothing important in any of the few games he's been in. His name stuck more with a spin off Sports game, obviously shown by his assistant trophy performance. Toad's been there longer than Waluigi, and actually HAS a story on himself. Waluigi has assumptions, which are from fans. He has barely a background.

@SSBF I bet you thought about it, didn't ya? Also, I'm noticing you're using "I" alot, which isn't what SSB runs on. Like I said, I'll work on it.
Maybe Toad would make it if Sakurai was not, once again, the director. But he is. And it seems that he believes Toad fits better as Peach's special move. After all, Peach is also called Princess Toadstool.

In my opinion, I doubt Sakurai will include Toad as a character.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
@HyperFalcon: I don't think Pichu's removal had anything to do with being irrelevant. Remember, he was hated for the most part in Melee, so I think that caused his removal.
The only other Melee character that was as disliked as Pichu among casual Smash Bros. fans was Dr. Mario, mostly because most struggled to think of a difference between him and regular Mario aside from Doc's megavitamins. Young Link was next after Doc (and many had hopes that Toon Link, whom was popularly requested, would at least have different specials compared to regular Link).

However, it was really just Pichu and Dr. Mario that were really disliked. However, there still existed a significant contingent of Smash fans that absolutely rejected the idea of character cuts. This however fell apart once Sakurai did confirm that there would indeed be cuts (which was confirmed by Sakurai in the summer of 2006).

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@Asage: But the point is, anybody who became an AT heavily affects gameplay. Waluigi has, I'd say, an equal chance of Toad of getting into 4. And the spin-offs have no playable rep, plus, they're extremely popular, sell very well, and may be more popular than the main series too. That means Waluigi also has a reasonable chance. He's also a lot more popular than people realize.
I'm just going to draw the line. Waluigi isn't as popular as Toad, he isn't as known as Toad, and he isn't as well thought out as Toad. Now, I'm not saying he's not likely, don't take me wrong, but Toad definatly has a better chance. But Peach's (B) move nails his chances pretty badly, which is why I stick with the normal reps as is. But if there should be one more, Toad seems most likely. Bowser Jr. is also quite popular.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
There is also the matter of how Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land are selling strongly worldwide, both of these titles lacking Bowser Jr. and Waluigi.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but feel like reading this?

Just wondering, you think Sakurai will keep Assists as Assists, and just expand on existing franchises, because he might not have any idea what 'new' series to represent this time, assuming the playable-deserving Assist Trophy-characters' franchise seems to not qualify for him to have a rep.

I'm quite afraid of saying this, but I see it quite realistic to happen. Needless to say, I don't like the idea of seeing new or obscure franchises represented in SSB5 or further (if there's even gonna be SSB-sequels after SSB4.)
Not only Sakurai could really do a roster which only expands on existing franchises while keeping all the characters from Brawl, he'd won't have much trouble staying on his traditions on keeping certain playable-potential characters out of Smash due his reasons, preference, etc. (In which case Toad still stays as Peach's B-move, Ridley won't be added due his 'size'/weight, Palutena stays as a NPC, above-mentioned Assis Trophy-thing):

Mario: Bowser Jr (No Toad)
DK: Dixie and King K.Rool
Zelda: Impa or no new reps at all
PKMN: Zoroark? (Victini will be pokeball-material, Sakurai makes him first attacking super-rare 'Mew'-mon)
Kirby: (maybe) Bandana Dee
Star Fox: Krystal or (much more likely) no new reps
Fire Emblem: Roy or none (?)
Metroid: None (No Ridley)
Mother: None
Kid Icarus: Magnus and (less likely) Medusa
Pikmin: None

Rest franchises kept as they are.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm just going to draw the line. Waluigi isn't as popular as Toad, he isn't as known as Toad, and he isn't as well thought out as Toad. Now, I'm not saying he's not likely, don't take me wrong, but Toad definatly has a better chance. But Peach's (B) move nails his chances pretty badly, which is why I stick with the normal reps as is. But if there should be one more, Toad seems most likely. Bowser Jr. is also quite popular.
And him being a B move very much kills his chances. And I completely disagree there. Toad was barely designed better than Waluigi in general, has the problem of generic race, thus, Toadsworth is already more interesting by default, and is overrated in general. "I've been there the most" just isn't good enough for me. He was fun to play as sometimes, but I'll take the spin-off character who is just plain cooler, has a neater personality than Toad has.(being a leader over being a pretentious ****... hmm... leaders are rather common. We don't have very many unique people like Waluigi around)

Bowser Jr. is popular, I even used to hate him at first(for replacing the superior Koopalings), but he's still not that bad at all. I'll take Waluigi and Bowser Jr. first before Toad anyway. Two bosses, one never playable before(you could play as guys similar to Jr., but that's it), one that has his own dark personality, and it also helps that it rounds out the plumber characters. Toad is already in the game anyway. And he does play a role in playability, albeit small. That's good enough for me.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
There is also the matter of how Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land are selling strongly worldwide, both of these titles lacking Bowser Jr. and Waluigi.
Bowser Jr. could just get the King K.Rool treatment if they want to. I really don't want to have Waluigi though... I'd even rather have Sheik instead of him.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Another thing to keep in mind that when Sakurai said that there would be cuts, it was not just the Fallen Five that was thrown around for possible cuts, but also Sheik, Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, Falco, Marth, Ness, and Jigglypuff. Yes, there were quite a few people that thought those characters would be cut for various reasons. Basically the only Melee veterans that were considered definites in terms of returning were Bowser, Peach, Zelda, and Ganondorf.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
And him being a B move very much kills his chances. And I completely disagree there. Toad was barely designed better than Waluigi in general, has the problem of generic race, thus, Toadsworth is already more interesting by default, and is overrated in general. "I've been there the most" just isn't good enough for me. He was fun to play as sometimes, but I'll take the spin-off character who is just plain cooler, has a neater personality than Toad has.(being a leader over being a pretentious ****... hmm... leaders are rather common. We don't have very many unique people like Waluigi around)
Waluigi is a clone copy, massivly, by Luigi and Wario. The design stole Wario's evil Mario side deal, and took on Luigi's "Taller" deal, and evil siding. Plus the "Wa" is taken from Wa-rio. Plus the hat letter is a backwards L. Wario's letter is a backwards M, making W for Wario. Let's not also forget the stache is zaggy, like Wario's. He also takes in a certain laugh, directed by Wario's. "Wa-ha-ha".

Yup, very WELL thought up of.

As for Toadsworth... Heh, I'd actually HATE to see him. Reason? Not because he's old, not because he's a different Toad, but merely his reconition. Anyone here play Mario and Luigi? He'd only attack IF Peach was hurt. He also showed a cowardish side. However, I can see him as a AT. No, instead of Toad, BJ, and Waluigi, I'd like to see NO reps for the Mario series.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Another thing to keep in mind that when Sakurai said that there would be cuts, it was not just the Fallen Five that was thrown around for possible cuts, but also Sheik, Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, Falco, Marth, Ness, and Jigglypuff. Yes, there were quite a few people that thought those characters would be cut for various reasons. Basically the only Melee veterans that were considered definites in terms of returning were Bowser, Peach, Zelda, and Ganondorf.
BUT, all the cuts that were made, were the smart choices for the most part, with the exception of Mewtwo. I suppose cutting Falco over him would have been smarter, you know, clone and all. Although he does have a lage following in the Melee competitive scene, and Mewtwo really doesn't. Iunno, I think he picked, for the most part, the smartest characters to cut. I think Brawl offers a lot less "Oh duh, cut him" characters. I mean... the only ones I can think of would be Toon Link, a Pokemon, and.... Lucas?...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Waluigi is a clone copy, massivly, by Luigi and Wario. The design stole Wario's evil Mario side deal, and took on Luigi's "Taller" deal, and evil siding. Plus the "Wa" is taken from Wa-rio. Plus the hat letter is a backwards L. Wario's letter is a backwards M, making W for Wario. Let's not also forget the stache is zaggy, like Wario's. He also takes in a certain laugh, directed by Wario's. "Wa-ha-ha".

Yup, very WELL thought up of.
You're talking about appearances, not personality. How many Nintendo characters are a **** like him? At all? Ganondorf's not like that. There's... what, Ingo? Is that really it for notable ones? Nobody is naughty like he is. I mean, that crotch chop, if that's not suggestive, I don't know what is. He'd do anything to win, and clearly has no standards as long as he doesn't actually break the rules themselves.(sometimes) He's pretty much Lawful Evil incarnate, takes evil to a whole different meaning. Nobody is that similar to him. He's just naturally like that. Ingo seems to have been corrupted, but Waluigi, yeah no.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You're talking about appearances, not personality. How many Nintendo characters are a **** like him? At all? Ganondorf's not like that. There's... what, Ingo? Is that really it for notable ones? Nobody is naughty like he is. I mean, that crotch chop, if that's not suggestive, I don't know what is. He'd do anything to win, and clearly has no standards as long as he doesn't actually break the rules themselves.(sometimes) He's pretty much Lawful Evil incarnate, takes evil to a whole different meaning. Nobody is that similar to him. He's just naturally like that. Ingo seems to have been corrupted, but Waluigi, yeah no.
Please don't tell me you honestly meant any of that...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please don't tell me you honestly meant any of that...
Every damn word. People underrate just how ridiculous he is. He's one of my favorite characters not just because of how he acts. Nobody does what Waluigi does.

Likewise, Waluigi time.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Every damn word. People underrate just how ridiculous he is. He's one of my favorite characters not just because of how he acts. Nobody does what Waluigi does.

Likewise, Waluigi time.

Then I'm going to be completly honest myself:
That's pretty f***ing obnoxious.

First off, Ganondorf wants to take over the world at any means. He'll kill just to get what he wants. He's crowned as the lord of evil. Waluigi has shown NOTHING to even COMPARE to him. Secondly, Waluigi STOLE that phrase from WARIO, except he changed it to Waluigi instead of Wario. He's a copy theif, and shouldn't progress as a fighter. If he does, I will s*** myself, and maybe even puke.

I sense this as either a troll or seriously ********. No, Waluigi is NOT anything serious.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Waluigi will not make it. Toad, perhaps, has a minuscule chance. Bowser Jr. has a slim chance. However, at least for the Wii U version I do not think there will be another Mario addition.

If I knew there was going to be a Mario character in Smash U I would guess Paper Mario.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
We essentially know nothing about how this game will play, I can only HOPE the answer is **** no. But, I'm sure it will play at least somewhat similar to Brawl.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
He also showed a cowardish side.
This made me lol because it's pretty much applicable to toads as a race not just toadsworth.

I don't understand all the walugi hate. I mean he made have had unoriginal origins but that doesn't make him significantly unlikeable. I don't care either way, if he's in I'll play as him a few times if he's not oh well. Same for toad.

@gingemaster
It will probably as similar to brawl as brawl was to melee. If that makes any sense

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Sakurai complained about Nintendo not having new characters even before Brawl (he is still complaining about that predicament). Tingle has own games, was high on the polls, had personality, and failed to get in as a playable character.

Because of this I don't think he will get in. My opinion. Of course if Sakurai decided that the fan base warrants his conclusion, or changes his mind, or if Tingle comes out with a new game, or if Tingle was axed in early character concept stage for space, or a combination of all these points Tingle can get in.

I just am guessing in advance that he does not.

Great moveset was posted just a few pages back for Tingle by Golden Yuiitusin.
He didn't planning on giving a new slot to the big 3. If he was, I'll guarantee he would have put in Tingle. He probably will give 5 slots each this time around, so Tingle has an excellent chance.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This made me lol because it's pretty much applicable to toads as a race not just toadsworth.

I don't understand all the walugi hate. I mean he made have had unoriginal origins but that doesn't make him significantly unlikeable. I don't care either way, if he's in I'll play as him a few times if he's not oh well. Same for toad.

Toads showed more bravery than toadsworth, however. They even encourage battle to Luigi.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Then I'm going to be completly honest myself:
That's pretty f***ing obnoxious.
That was unneeded.

First off, Ganondorf wants to take over the world at any means. He'll kill just to get what he wants. He's crowned as the lord of evil. Waluigi has shown NOTHING to even COMPARE to him. Secondly, Waluigi STOLE that phrase from WARIO, except he changed it to Waluigi instead of Wario. He's a copy theif, and shouldn't progress as a fighter. If he does, I will s*** myself, and maybe even puke.

I sense this as either a troll or seriously ********. No, Waluigi is NOT anything serious.
Do you know the difference between being a **** and being a murderer? There's a difference. Ganondorf's a pure villain. Waluigi is not. You don't need to a villain to be evil. Even heroes can be evil. Hence lesser of two evils. Also, I should report you for this message. None of that is needed. Calm down, seriously.

Waluigi has never been anything more than a jerk, designed that way. He's always been evil, or close to, cheating to get his way. Wario's not even close to that. They're not alike at all. Wario does do things by the law. Waluigi ain't a thief, he's an unique character in personality. Honestly, if anything, Luigi is closer to a thief of everything Mario has, even Toad does that. Waluigi doesn't. Stop calling him out on things that don't exist.

He's a perfectly fine character. He isn't even a clone like Daisy and even Peach were. He's original.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
He didn't planning on giving a new slot to the big 3. If he was, I'll guarantee he would have put in Tingle. He probably will give 5 slots each this time around, so Tingle has an excellent chance.
I am going to guess Ghirahim over Tingle.

Of course, Midna did not get in. Perhaps, Sakurai realizes Ghirahim is a one-timer. But because of his flavor and moveset potential I will stick by him.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That was unneeded.
Don't say such dumb things, then. I know you better than what you posted, dude.

Do you know the difference between being a **** and being a murderer? There's a difference. Ganondorf's a pure villain. Waluigi is not. You don't need to a villain to be evil. Even heroes can be evil. Hence lesser of two evils. Also, I should report you for this message. None of that is needed. Calm down, seriously.
Why should I even respond to this...

Waluigi has never been anything more than a jerk, designed that way. He's always been evil, or close to, cheating to get his way. Wario's not even close to that. They're not alike at all. Wario does do things by the law. Waluigi ain't a thief, he's an unique character in personality. Honestly, if anything, Luigi is closer to a thief of everything Mario has, even Toad does that. Waluigi doesn't. Stop calling him out on things that don't exist.
Omfg... You got to be kidding me... YES. HE IS!!! I even PROVED it! Why aren't you listening?!

He's a perfectly fine character. He isn't even a clone like Daisy and even Peach were. He's original.
I'm done with you.
I don't even have to answer this. Dude, your responses were wrong and trollish. BTW there's nothing to report, because I didn't call U obnoxious, nor did I say anything bad TO YOU. Did I rage? VERY minorly. But I know you more than this, you're alot smarter than what you posted, bro. Waluigi is not even a ****. In fact, he's nothing special out of anyone of the Mario series. It's cool you like him, but don't make things up about him, like your comparisons. He's truely a copy of Wario mix Luigi, all and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom