• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The forbidden 7 to me are a myth there is nothing that support there existance other than these files they migh've been planned DLC costume because all of these character relates to a character in-game Lucario/Mewtwo,Dr.Mario/Mario,Zelda/Toon Zelda, Diddy/Dixie,Roy/Marth, these characters might have moves alteration and spead,power alteration.
No, a full playable model was found of atleast Mewtwo. They were found in the character section. All that indicates is that were meant to be playable.

but Sakurai never talked about them so unless Sakurai said something the Forbidden7 = the ones who got cut.
You just contradicted yourself. If they got cut, that means they were meant to be playable.

Smashking201 said:
Guys, what if Snake was to be in Title Fight? Will this affect him for SSB4?
Snake was in another fighting game in Japan only well before Brawl. This won't make an actual difference just like that game didn't.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Like I give a damn if you defend Lucario or not .
No, you should give a damn that you give your beloved Pokemon a BAD REP. I mean, I don't know if you realize how redic you've been looking. Just thought you should know~

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I've had an idea similar to the tennis/light ball, but for Toon Link

@Kumo
Yea, I wasn't the only one who noticed Zamus basically used a wavy sword. I also thought she should use the gun at least more than twice
Samus should use Ice Beam along with Plasma. It's just as iconic since it's used to actually kill the Metroid.
btw I've had some movesets kinda done (been putting them off) if you wanted to see them since I asked for feedback a while back
Here's an interesting thought for Zamus. How about we give her a weapon switch technique? Make her Down B where she pulls the whip out. When she's not attacking with the whip when it's out, the plasma whip is stiff like Ivy's and in the first Brawl trailer. Now, for her specials in both "forms".

Without Whip
B: Paralyzer
Same as before, but now it charges on its own. When charging, there is a small meter under Zamus' profile, but disappears when it's done. This is to be more faithful to the Metroid games.

Side B: Arrow Kick
Samus lunges herself with a kick that can be described as something akin to a Shinespark. A high knockback move with great horizontal recovery. Very unsafe if done at point blank and blocked or if dodged. If the move whiffs, you're in a helpless state.

Up B: Flip Kick
Same as her current Down B, but higher recovery.

Notable Normals:
DTilt: Now a command slide.
FSmash: Cartwheel Kick, causes a ground bounce.
USmash: Flip Kick, similar to Fox's, but is made up of two hits and has somewhat better range for the first attack.
NAir: Does a kick starting at her head and then spins vertically. Most powerful when her foot is at the bottom of the spin (yay physics!).

All her other normals in Brawl are now part of this moveset.

With Whip:
B: Zamus' Old Side B
Side B: Command grab where she reels the opponent in with brief stun. Enough for you to either switch weapons or to start a combo with the whip.
Up B: Same as before, more hitstun.

Notable Normals:
DTilt: Zamus' Brawl Tilt

Grabs are the same for both weapons. She doesn't have a tether grab anymore so while her range was nerfed here, the whole animation is ten times faster making it safer on whiff. One thing to note is that FThrow will always have her whip out following it.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Can we just move on seriously! I like Pokemon and all but all the Pokemon discussions end in the same way

:phone:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
ON A TIER LIST, she would still be have a single slot correct?

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Well you can move on....I'm not the one who's taking things seriously here :), My strongest support goes for Ike and even if he was replaced by chrome I won't care because I will know his move-set won't be discarded, it might be altered but not discarded.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Gen? He has something similar to Litchi?
Yes. Gen can switch between his Mantis and Crane Stances. The switching shifts you from one moveset to another. The ideas I have for Zamus are more akin to Gen than Litchi though. Zamus' normals in each movesets are nothing alike.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

Minccino, the Chinchilla Pokemon. Minccino’s tail is very durable, and is often used to convey feelings, as well as to defend itself. Where this Pokemon may lack defense, it makes up for it with sheer speed and quick attacks. Minccino has been seen using double-team, to create copies of itself, which usually leads to false identification on an aggressors behalf, leaving it’s weak points exposed. It can be seen using tail whip to keep an attacker at bay, or even to grapple an enemy and toss them aside. If all else fails, Minccino will spray a flurry of stars at its opponent via swift, and then subdue them physically. This Pokemon is a common house pet amongst both trainers and average Unova residence because of its insatiable appetite to keep it’s living space clean, and it’s knack for bonding with its team mates.

Minccino B moves~

Side B - Minccino preforms double team. Three Minccino "holograms" show up on the feild. One is running straight forward, one is jumping forwards, and one is jumping backwards. Depending on which direction you push after the innitial attack, the real minccino will show up towards the end of the animation, in place of the hologram. Think Makoto of BB.

Down B - Minccino will get down on all fours, and begin to use tail whip. Rapidly pressing B will cause a flurry of forward whips to occur, similar to Chun Li's rapid kick. Holding down B and releasing it along with a directional imput will however release one powerful tail whip crack towards wherever you choose. The longer you charge, the strong it becomes.

Up B - Minccino sits back on it's springy tail, and blasts upwards, until it hits its peak height where it smacks its hands together as an attack.

B - Minccino begins to charge again. This time, for the move fling. Unlike most chargable moves, you can actually move about while charging. This move is a runaway type of move. The item thrown will be thrown behind Minccino, not in front of it. Two items can be on the feild at once, and the item of choice is not random, but changes depending on how long you charge. A quick tap, and will drop a berry, which causes the opponent to slip. A short charge will cause Minccino to throw out a spell tag, which lingers in the air, before slowly twirling down to earth. Spell tags cause temporary paralysis. Lastly, a full charge will cause Minccino to throw an anti-air sticky barbs, which she launches the highest into the air, and cause damage both while in the air, and when they land are stepped on on the ground.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
This moveset sucks because it's unSmash because it references moves from other fighting games.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Let's discuss Lucario, Why do peaople hate this awesome pokemon ?
I don't hate him, it's just that I personally think he's more risk than reward. When he starts off, his attacks don't do much damage. The more damage he takes, yeah, his attack power goes up, but he can still be KO'd more easily. He's also kinda slow.

I dunno. That's why I don't like using him in Smash.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I swear I'm like the crackhead on here that everyone doesn't want around but I still come around anyway

"If you ignore it long enough, guys, maybe it'll go away!"

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

One of the most iconic locations in video game history, Dr. Wily's Castle makes yet another appearance.

Unlike most conventional stages, in order to keep with the spirit of the MM series, the starting portion of the stage takes place within the Castle's Teleport room. Here you are able to select, if you want, to go to another part of the stage at your choosing by jumping on one of the eight pads.

Once one has been stepped on it then teleports the arena to the predetermined Robot Master stage set to that particular teleporter. Once selected you will stay on the stage for around one minute before you head back to the main room to repeat the process.

The Teleport Room itself is more open than it appears and lacks a ceiling and side walls in order to make moving around and killing her easier.

Elec Man: Here the infamous Magnet Blocks make an appearance. Depending on the order they're in, at a particular moment, they can often make it harder or easier to kill an opponent or easier to recover. Elec Man, of course, appears in the Background as well, but does no harm.

Metal Man: Here most of the stage is a large convaver belt. Metal Man appears in the background as well and he controls the direction the belt goes.

Shadow Man: Here drop away platforms make an appearance. They're pass-through-able so they don't make it harder to kill, although if you stand on them after a short second they drop you back down on the floor. So mastering them is key to be effective here. In addition, Shadow Man will occationally leap across and summon the Hologran enemy, which turns the stage black for a few seconds, preventing you from knowing where the edge is.

Ring Man: A basic stage. Above the main platform a Rainbow looking platform sits. Standing on the rainbow causes it to move making it easier to kill. Think of it as a moveable ceiling. Ring Man also appears in the background but he also does nothing.

Crystal Man: An open stage, here the main gimake is that at the top of the stage there are 3 garbage shoots that rain crystal projectiles onto the stage. Resulting in harder to recover. Unlike the original stage though, they don't rain down as fast. Crystal Man, of course, makes an appearance in the background but does nothing.

Flame Man: Similar to Metal, here the fight takes place in a large pool of oil. When standing in it, similar to being Metal, it reduces your jumping power and speed. Flame Man appears in the background, here he'll occationally light the oil on fire, resulting in large knockback for those who touch it.

Concrete Man: Another simple stage. Covering some of the pits in the stage are up and down blocks that when standing on them the move in the corisponding direction. So they can either carry you off or knock you off the stage so don't stand on them for too long. Concrete Man appears in the background, where he can switch the blocks in the opposite direction by jumping up and down.

Nitro Man: The only walk off stage of the eight. Here you must dodge on coming traffic. And like his stage you can jump on the on-coming vehicles, so the knockback is only in the front of the vehicle. Nitro Man will occationally appear in bike mode, to also run opponents down, although unlike other vehicles he can't be jumped on.

Stage Examples:

Elec Man:
xxMxxxxxMxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxMxxxMxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx_____xxx
xxx|xxxxx|xx
xxx|xxxxx|xx
xM|xxxxx|Mx

Metal Man:

__xx<<<<>>>>>xx__

Shadow Man:

xxxxxx--xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx--xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx______xxx
xx|xxxxxx|xxx
x--|xxxxxx|--x
xx|xxxxxx|xxx

Ring Man:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
_rrrrrrrrrrrr_
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx________xx
x|xxxxxxxxx|x
x|xxxxxxxxx|x

Crystal Man:

xCxxxxxxxxxCx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx________xx
x|xxxxxxxxx|x

Flame Man:

__xxxxxxx__
x|oooooo|x
x|______|x

Concrete Man:

xdd____uu____ddx
xxx|xxx|xx|xxx|xxx

Nitro Man:

Stage Name: Wily Castle
Stage Icon: MM's Helmet

Mega Man 2 - Wily's Castle (Stage 1)
Mega Man - Cut Man
Mega Man 2 - Title Screen
Mega Man 3 - Title Screen
Mega Man 4 - Cossack Stage 2
Mega Man 5 - Dark Man
Mega Man 9 - We are the Robots (Wily Stage 2)
Mega Man X - Central Highway
Mega Man Zero - Zero's Theme (MMX)
Mega Man ZX - Green Grass Gradation
Mega Man Legends - The Flutter Vs. The Gesellschaft
Mega Man Battle Network - Main Theme

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
@Shortie

Minccino is actually one of my favourite generation 5 Pokemon, and it would be awesome to see him in SSB4. I guess it is due to my love for chinchillas. While it is popular, I still doubt its appearance as a newcomer with the competition there is for the spot (Victini and Zoroark are the most frequent ones). While it would be amazing to see it make it in, it would be at least nice to see Minccino get some form of representation (perhaps as a Pokeball Pokemon? Tail Slap?).

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Hello peoples I am new to this thread and I have a lot to say.
O am writing a long letter to Sakurai on potential newcomers and who should get in smash. Here's a move set of Victini from my letter. This will please all victini fans, especially SSBFan.
Victini Moveset Stats
Power 7/10
Dash 7/10
Air Speed 10/10
Weight 3/10
Priority 5/10
Attack Speed 4/10
Range 5/10
Height 3/10
Shield 5/10
Jump 7/10
Fallng Speed 4/10
Dash Attack-Body Slam-slams body into foe. Sex kick properties. 14% clean, 4% late. Jab-Headbutt-headbutts repeatedly. 3%, 2%, 1%+.
Up Tilt-Inferno-blasts a burst of flame upward. 11% damage
Side Tilt-Energy Ball-blasts a green ball of energy that travels 4 stagebuilder blocks. This is a slow moving projectile. 7% damage
Down Tilt-Incinerate-spits a flame on the ground. This can be chained very fast, like Ness, down tilt and burns items.
Nair-Fusion Bolt-creates a ball of electricity around itself. Then it rams into the oponent, dealing multiple hits and high horizontal knockback. 3-18% damage (depending on hits) Uair-Fury Swipes-swipes with lightning speed five times, each doing 3% damage. 15% damage
Fair-V-Create-headbutts with ears ablaze. When sweetspotted at the beginning of the attack, this can KO easily at 75% in a hard to DI trajectory and gives off a flame effect. 19-6% damage. Sex kick properties.
Bair-Scratch-slap scratches foe. Weak damage, but high hitstun and decent KB makes it effective for edge guarding. This is also a semi-spike. 9% damage
Dair-Psyshock-blasts a pinkish flame downward. This can spike and KO aerial foes at 70%. 14% damage
Up Smash-Flame Burst-Victini will kick off its feet and corkscrew upward while in a vertical cloak of flames. This is Victini’s most balanced smash attack, KOing reliably at 110%. 12-24% damage
Side Smash-Double Edge-Victini tackles forward. This move can easily KO at 70% angled upward. This move has IASA frames and comes out quickly. The only drawback is the low knockback Victini receives. Considered the best side smash, on par with Luigi’s side smash. 19-34% damage
Down Smash-Overheat-Victini spins around the opponent’s feet with trailing streaks of fire. This creates a ring of fire. The ring is 1.4 times as wide as Bowser. The foe will be caught in a stream of 4% hits then launched horizontally with fantastic base KB and KB scale. This is the strongest down smash in the game, KOing at 65% uncharged, but very laggy, and projectiles can’t put it in hitstun, allowing for easy damage racking with blasters like Fox and Falco’s. 16-24% damage
Pummel-Fire Fang-bites foe with a flaming fang. 2% damage
Up Throw-like Jigglypuff’s up throw but stronger. A decent KO move at 150%. 10% damage
Front Throw-hurls foe forward with ears. 11% damage
Back Throw-hurls foe backwards with ears. 11% damage. A decent KO move.
Down Throw- Throws foe on ground and spits fire on them. Can chain grab. 8% damage
B-Searing Shot-gathers a small ball of flame and tosses it on the ground. Then a trailing streak of flame will travel 3-11 small stage builder blocks, depending on how long charged. If the foe gets hit by this streak, they will be launched horizontally with great power. 5-25% damage
Up B-Fusion Bolt-Victini creates a blue ball of electricity and hurls itslf in the direction of the control stick. Stronger KB when Fusion Flare is used first. 14% damage
Side B-Flare Blitz-hurls itself while cloaked in flames. Charged it can KO at 100% and travels all the way across Final Destination.
Down B-Fusion Flare-creates a ball of fused fire and throws it at the foe. This can be charged by rapidly tapping B and can be stored by tapping L or R. Stronger KB when Fusion Bolt is used first. 5-25% damage
Super Smash-Stored Power-releases a fiery shockwave from body that deals equal damage to Victini’s total damage. 1-999% damage
Final Smash-V-Create-Victini’s ears become a blaze and he will hurl in direction of Lcpad. KOs at 25% onward. 27% damage (each hit)
Good NIGHT.

Nice move set shortie. I really enjoyed it. :)

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
If you want Sakurai to read it I would suggest finding someone to translate it into Japanese first.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
[collapse=""]Here's an interesting thought for Zamus. How about we give her a weapon switch technique? Make her Down B where she pulls the whip out. When she's not attacking with the whip when it's out, the plasma whip is stiff like Ivy's and in the first Brawl trailer. Now, for her specials in both "forms".

Without Whip
B: Paralyzer
Same as before, but now it charges on its own. When charging, there is a small meter under Zamus' profile, but disappears when it's done. This is to be more faithful to the Metroid games.

Side B: Arrow Kick
Samus lunges herself with a kick that can be described as something akin to a Shinespark. A high knockback move with great horizontal recovery. Very unsafe if done at point blank and blocked or if dodged. If the move whiffs, you're in a helpless state.

Up B: Flip Kick
Same as her current Down B, but higher recovery.

Notable Normals:
DTilt: Now a command slide.
FSmash: Cartwheel Kick, causes a ground bounce.
USmash: Flip Kick, similar to Fox's, but is made up of two hits and has somewhat better range for the first attack.
NAir: Does a kick starting at her head and then spins vertically. Most powerful when her foot is at the bottom of the spin (yay physics!).

All her other normals in Brawl are now part of this moveset.

With Whip:
B: Zamus' Old Side B
Side B: Command grab where she reels the opponent in with brief stun. Enough for you to either switch weapons or to start a combo with the whip.
Up B: Same as before, more hitstun.

Notable Normals:
DTilt: Zamus' Brawl Tilt

Grabs are the same for both weapons. She doesn't have a tether grab anymore so while her range was nerfed here, the whole animation is ten times faster making it safer on whiff. One thing to note is that FThrow will always have her whip out following it.
[/collapse]

So Samus, Zamus: Gun, and Zamus: Whip? :p sounds cool
What if DownB changes just her Specials instead of changing the whole moveset.
Or kinda like Pit's where some normals cause her to change between whip and gun like how Pit splits swords and connects them. Then DownB is just for more control over the attacks like Olimar. That way the moveset has a mixture of both, instead of one or the other with different kicks.
The only reason I would think it's too much would be if the gun and whip movesets go overboard and make a completely different character, but I don't think that's what you meant for it to be.
But yay or nay on the moveset previews?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
It's more like a semi-new character in Zamus' case. Instead of changing up the moveset entirely, I just added moves. And I as I mentioned to Shortie, Zamus would still be a single character on the tier lists. I also went with the whole two movesets thing was because the whip was hardly in Brawl and her very debut trailer made it look like it was going to be much more prominent. Also, in my mind, you would need both movesets to be effective with her. The whip moveset would struggle with close-ranged combat while the gun one would struggle with defensive play.

Also, your idea would probably complicate things big time. All Pit's swords do is a cosmetic thing. It doesn't actually affect how he plays. Maybe you could explain your idea to me.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
This really doesn't mean anything at all, but I thought it was neat that Pit had two idle stances depending on the last attack he used. He has a standing animation where his bow is connected, and one where he does not.

D

Deleted member

Hello peoples I am new to this thread and I have a lot to say.
O am writing a long letter to Sakurai on potential newcomers and who should get in smash. Here's a move set of Victini from my letter. This will please all victini fans, especially SSBFan.
Victini Moveset Stats
Power 7/10
Dash 7/10
Air Speed 10/10
Weight 3/10
Priority 5/10
Attack Speed 4/10
Range 5/10
Height 3/10
Shield 5/10
Jump 7/10
Fallng Speed 4/10
Dash Attack-Body Slam-slams body into foe. Sex kick properties. 14% clean, 4% late. Jab-Headbutt-headbutts repeatedly. 3%, 2%, 1%+.
Up Tilt-Inferno-blasts a burst of flame upward. 11% damage
Side Tilt-Energy Ball-blasts a green ball of energy that travels 4 stagebuilder blocks. This is a slow moving projectile. 7% damage
Down Tilt-Incinerate-spits a flame on the ground. This can be chained very fast, like Ness, down tilt and burns items.
Nair-Fusion Bolt-creates a ball of electricity around itself. Then it rams into the oponent, dealing multiple hits and high horizontal knockback. 3-18% damage (depending on hits) Uair-Fury Swipes-swipes with lightning speed five times, each doing 3% damage. 15% damage
Fair-V-Create-headbutts with ears ablaze. When sweetspotted at the beginning of the attack, this can KO easily at 75% in a hard to DI trajectory and gives off a flame effect. 19-6% damage. Sex kick properties.
Bair-Scratch-slap scratches foe. Weak damage, but high hitstun and decent KB makes it effective for edge guarding. This is also a semi-spike. 9% damage
Dair-Psyshock-blasts a pinkish flame downward. This can spike and KO aerial foes at 70%. 14% damage
Up Smash-Flame Burst-Victini will kick off its feet and corkscrew upward while in a vertical cloak of flames. This is Victini’s most balanced smash attack, KOing reliably at 110%. 12-24% damage
Side Smash-Double Edge-Victini tackles forward. This move can easily KO at 70% angled upward. This move has IASA frames and comes out quickly. The only drawback is the low knockback Victini receives. Considered the best side smash, on par with Luigi’s side smash. 19-34% damage
Down Smash-Overheat-Victini spins around the opponent’s feet with trailing streaks of fire. This creates a ring of fire. The ring is 1.4 times as wide as Bowser. The foe will be caught in a stream of 4% hits then launched horizontally with fantastic base KB and KB scale. This is the strongest down smash in the game, KOing at 65% uncharged, but very laggy, and projectiles can’t put it in hitstun, allowing for easy damage racking with blasters like Fox and Falco’s. 16-24% damage
Pummel-Fire Fang-bites foe with a flaming fang. 2% damage
Up Throw-like Jigglypuff’s up throw but stronger. A decent KO move at 150%. 10% damage
Front Throw-hurls foe forward with ears. 11% damage
Back Throw-hurls foe backwards with ears. 11% damage. A decent KO move.
Down Throw- Throws foe on ground and spits fire on them. Can chain grab. 8% damage
B-Searing Shot-gathers a small ball of flame and tosses it on the ground. Then a trailing streak of flame will travel 3-11 small stage builder blocks, depending on how long charged. If the foe gets hit by this streak, they will be launched horizontally with great power. 5-25% damage
Up B-Fusion Bolt-Victini creates a blue ball of electricity and hurls itslf in the direction of the control stick. Stronger KB when Fusion Flare is used first. 14% damage
Side B-Flare Blitz-hurls itself while cloaked in flames. Charged it can KO at 100% and travels all the way across Final Destination.
Down B-Fusion Flare-creates a ball of fused fire and throws it at the foe. This can be charged by rapidly tapping B and can be stored by tapping L or R. Stronger KB when Fusion Bolt is used first. 5-25% damage
Super Smash-Stored Power-releases a fiery shockwave from body that deals equal damage to Victini’s total damage. 1-999% damage
Final Smash-V-Create-Victini’s ears become a blaze and he will hurl in direction of Lcpad. KOs at 25% onward. 27% damage (each hit)
Good NIGHT.
Alright, looking forward to seeing more out of you and it's nice to see you. Especially like the reference. :)

BTW, could you space those lines? It's hard to read.

@Shortiecanbrawl: Nice move set and a pretty interesting one at it. Sounds like someone fun to play.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Not EVEN close... Pokemon: The First Movie made over $160 million worldwide while Pokemon: The Movie 2000 made $133 milion. I follow box office so I know what the hell I'm talking about. Go look it up on Box Office Mojo; the first movie even grossed almost TWICE as much 2000 did in North America: $85 million compared to $43 million. Do some REAL research before you make inaccurate statements like this.

And yet again, Mewtwo being "awesomer" than Lucario and having a "better Final Smash" is completely irrelevant and has absolutely nothing to do with Mewtwo not being in Brawl and Lucario being in Brawl. Mewtwo not being in Brawl doesn't mean he can't come back, we don't even know WHY he was cut, it could have easily just been time constraints (which is believable since Sakurai stated in a post-Brawl interview that there are characters he wanted to include in Brawl that didn't make the cut, I'll give you the link to it soon after this to prove it). Same thing for Lucario, he could easily get the boot in Smash 4 just like Mewtwo got for whatever reason. Try formulating a real argument against me before trying to come at me like I sound like I'm on drugs or some ****...
THIS IS MY ***** RIGHT HERE! LOL

The forbidden 7 to me are a myth there is nothing that support there existance other than these files they migh've been planned DLC costume because all of these character relates to a character in-game Lucario/Mewtwo,Dr.Mario/Mario,Zelda/Toon Zelda, Diddy/Dixie,Roy/Marth, these characters might have moves alteration and spead,power alteration.

but Sakurai never talked about them so unless Sakurai said something the Forbidden7 = the ones who got cut.
No, you always remind how ever so strongly stupid you are every time you "grace" this thread with you presence.

We've been over this in the past, I've gotten the hackers to check if they were meant to be playable. They said yes, I linked the data, and then you shut up world peace soon followed after.

It amazes me how short your memory is. It hasn't been more than 5 months at best

Like I give a damn if you defend Lucario or not .
You do, or else you wouldn't reply, or never show up in this thread....wait a second....don't give a damn! PLEAAASEEEE. We would love it ever so.

Grab the barbecue sauce and the mustard, folks.
You put that type of stuff on your roast? :awesome:

In Japanese related news. If you guys ever expect me to do translations, I will need at least a 2 man support team. Until I feel completely comfortable with Japanese (remember I'm only taking Honors Japanese 3 next semster) I will not take the task head on by myself. Once said team is formed or my skills are in a reliable position, we can tackle larger and more complex Japanese related things

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

I tried to please EVERYONE with this roster. The only place I may have messed up, would be Toon/Young and Ghirahim. But other than that, I think I did WELL.
I get only Toad. (-;;-); No Starfy or Lip? Not even Saki? Gauu.

I might though say that this might be the roster they'll be going with?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Wow you guys. Seriously, you're eating sausage right in front of me? YOU KNOW IM TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT. How rude can you get.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Don't worry, I finished it.

Just noticed that roster.

Saw the strongest choices in the whole world.

Then I saw Palutena and Medusa and I'm like "oh, right."

D

Deleted member

Just checked out NeoGAF's SSB4 thread and they seems to be into gameplay as much as we are. Should be good news for KumaOso.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom