• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Jet? Looks cool, that purple bird was always interesting though from Sonic Riders. :bee:
Sonic Rider.. Mach Rider.. in a way it's kind of the same thing. You'd have to be going at least Mach 1 to reach supersonic speed!

Now I need Mach Rider in Sm4sh to beat up Sonic with... Lv. 9 Captain Falcon will be my teammate. Sonic gets NO ONE.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sonic Rider.. Mach Rider.. in a way it's kind of the same thing. You'd have to be going at least Mach 1 to reach supersonic speed!

Now I need Mach Rider in Sm4sh to beat up Sonic with... Lv. 9 Captain Falcon will be my teammate. Sonic gets NO ONE.
Sonic won't need anyone...

the NiGHTS franchise still exists? last time I heard about it was on Sega Saturn or something lol
Yes, one was made for the wii

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wow, 3 racers I notices would be Mach Rider, Sonic and Falcon, they should have a racing scene in Adventure mode or as an event I guess.

And yes, Star needs to do that Sonic stage I've been suggesting for so long.

:phone:

OmegaXXII

What? What was that post all about?

Anyway, I liked that Star stage, pretty amazing with Bomberman music themes and such.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I knew someone would post that.

She's pretty much Travis Touchdown's sister. Gross.

You're better than this, Psycho.

The ability for random select with characters was a good feature. However, there needs to be a random select option to turn on and off certain characters in random. Just like there is one for stages.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I knew someone would post that.

She's pretty much Travis Touchdown's sister. Gross.

You're better than this, Psycho.
The trailer was awesome. She cut zombie's in half and rainbows and hearts spew out

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
The trailer was awesome. She cut zombie's in half and rainbows and hearts spew out
That's too attention seeking to be awesome.

FUN FACT: Sora from KH was originally planned to be a lion boy who weilds a chainsaw.

[COLLAPSE="AH."]
[/COLLAPSE]

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Mentioning chainsaws was a bad idea.

I just thought they could act SORT OF like a sword, only each swipe would be a multi-hit thing, y'know? SEEMED NEAT. These stinky fellows (and fellowette?) will never be as cool and good-smelling as Giromon and his bestie Etemon.

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
-Tracks-
Pocket Bomberman - Forest
Bomberman Quest - Field Zone
Super Bomberman - Level 6
Super Bomberman 2 - Boss
Super Bomberman 3 - Stage Three
Super Bomberman 4 - Final Boss
Super Bomberman 5 - Nuts and Bolts
Bomberman 64 - Black Fortress
Bomberman Online - Tower of Wind
Bomberman Generation - Boss Battle
Bomberman DS - Battle
Bomberman Blast - Classic Area
No arrangement of this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBM2muB-LxQ

but Hudson let the old themes die painful death and we'd probably see only the last 4 ones you have in the list anyway.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
@bulma? Whatz you sayin boy
Goku's referring to me, son!

I'm sure Sakurai has something new in store for us, why else would he be looking at Ken's boxes if such intent or interest didn't exist? I'm sure it will turn out different.

Why is it that in every forum I've been to, there's a vet from Houston, Texas? :laugh:

Ugh, there is too much sick Skywards Sword artwork coming. Some of the stuff with Ghirahim and Zelda makes me think of this GIF.

lol :laugh:

That's how he watches 9 mins in 2 lol

@Star
Isn't that Zelda, or are referring to a future game after Skyward Sword?
That's Omega for you. He usually responds to my post in like 50 seconds lol

Nope. That is Zelda. I actually think this kind of "childhood friend that is playfully flirty" is kind of endearing in a way. Not to mention she has shown an attitude to the ancestor of Ganondorf. She already has more personality in this game than in the others
Indeed, it does give off an endearing type of vibe.

Not me either...

And Omega, just because you answer everyone, doesn't mean it's spamming. You ask weird and random questions that none of us don't know about at times.

Just saying
Again, lol :laugh:

Hey I've been gone all day.

So besides MK being banned and some flamming, what did I miss during the last 20+ pages?
Pretty much that.

general shepherd?
Not without Ghost.

Well that sounds about right. :facepalm:

Anyway new idea:

Seeing as the Wii U is backwards compatable, how about transfer data between Brawl and SSB4?

I know a few Wii games did it with the GC, so might something like that work for Brawl and SSB4?
I could see that happening

Resident evil?
Finally

Well, TP and WW Ganon mixed is a kind of redesign.
Tetra is from Wind Waker, so yea she's toon. She's a pirate captain that has a big role with Link and Zelda having a costume of her would be cool.

You guys have been here since the start of the thread and there is BARELY any news of SSB4 as of now, of course you're hearing the same sh** some people haven't :p
What do you expect lol? We're all going green this fall. 100% recycled convos. :p

Jill Valentine vs. Leon Kennedy

Discuss who would you rather see, and why. OR, discuss anything RE related in terms of Smash.
Hmmm, both would be baws, but I gotta with my girl Jill just 'cause.

For a Resident Evil rep, I pick Jill Valentine. From what I've seen, she seems to be more of a face of the series then Leon Kennedy.
What I was thinking, as well.

All I want from Resident Evil is either Jill Valentine or Chris Redfield obviously, as playable, well Megaman.

Viewtiful Joe

Exploding and reforming.

EXPLODING AND REFORMING.
lulz

I want to see a SEGA smash bros.

Actually, mostly just a Sonic Smash bros.
As long as Big and Silver aren't playable.

A Pokemon smash bros would be legit.
HELL YEAH

Wow, 3 racers I notices would be Mach Rider, Sonic and Falcon, they should have a racing scene in Adventure mode or as an event I guess.

And yes, Star needs to do that Sonic stage I've been suggesting for so long.

Or how about a scene where Mach, Goroh and Falcon are all racing against each other, when right when they are all tied and getting closer to the finish line, Sonic comes out of nowhere (again), beats them all and teases them for it? And then they'd all get mad and try to kill Sonic :laugh:

Is there a Nintendo character that uses a CHAINSAW? I would like a Nintendo character that uses a chainsaw in Smash.
Not to my knowledge, no.

But would Sakurai bite? Would he be against chainsaws and just stick to swords.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
If we get a Square rep we really need some Kingdom Hearts songs that game had a sweet soundtrack.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
i guess so sora is a good choose for ssb4 but whats the changes only if square joins with nintendo. And the kingdom hearts that game is hard

D

Deleted member

@Starphoenix: No Bomberman '94 music? For shame.

Other then that, great musics and stage concept there. I was a Bomberman supporter back in the day and it would be nice to see him in Smash. It's just a shame that he'll probably never get in.

OmegaXXII

@overlord: Man, that would be so awesome, imagine Goroh, Falcon and Captain Falcon all having a scene in Mute City racing then Sonic (or/and Shadow) comes running out of nowhere and starts some sort of rivalry with those guys, but then Robotnik and Black Shadow come and interfere the fun with their machines so all of a sudden they all team up for a super duper fast team battle, that would be epic!! :grin:

@Opelucid:Yes, If Slime does manage to get in we definetly need some music from the original Kingdom Hearts, it had such beautiful tracks, one in particular was Hollow Bastion battle, my favorite theme of all time. :cool:

army man

Smash Ace
I agree there future hubby. Chainsaws are always associated with gore, and the last thing we need is Smash catching the attention of Fox News...

well while that would be hilarious, it would suck. i mean, gears of war, left 4 dead, all that(with the chainsaws) is associated with gore. if you think those games aren't violent....well, nuff said.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'd replace Jiggs with:
Meowth for 1st
Cincinno or Minccino for 2nd
Hydreigon for 3rd (Although...)
If it were my choice, I'd chose either of these guys.

OmegaXXII

Yes, seems you have the right idea, would anybody mind replacing Jiggs for another Pokemon? I would, and Meowth is his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom