• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Nope. That is Zelda. I actually think this kind of "childhood friend that is playfully flirty" is kind of endearing in a way. Not to mention she has shown an attitude to the ancestor of Ganondorf. She already has more personality in this game than in the others
How is that you always seem to know these things? The game hasn't even came out yet? Is there a source for such knowledge? But yeah, that artstyle is definetly weird, Link looks NOTHING like Link at all.

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Shortie's point of view!

I can't believe you fell for that though...

I still believe you are spamming right now
O RLY?! Seems I'm not the only one around here who answer to every single post. :awesome:

But okay, I get shortie's point, though I saw Star's which seems believable enough.

How is that you always seem to know these things? The game hasn't even came out yet? Is there a source for such knowledge? But yeah, that artstyle is definetly weird, Link looks NOTHING like Link at all.

It was clearly obvious as seen in trailers and images

And Link looks like TP Link except he's cel shaded but I'm fine with it

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
I love how because three people don't like the character design, we suddenly get Tetra.

Hah. I love their design.
I never said I didn't like it. I just said that Link will keep his "Twilight Princess" look for the next Smash game. Why? Because that IS the TP Link, just water-colored.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Actually Link looks like TP Link.
Zelda was confirmed to be a childhood friend I believe in a Nintendo Power issue (which is where I first saw Ghirahim).
^^ I like that tho, definitely breaks tradition just as Tetra did

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

Screenshots and some spoilers. :)

Also, they can always use her Ocarina of Time 3D appearance instead of Skyward Sword.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
O RLY?! Seems I'm not the only one around here who answer to every single post. :awesome:

But okay, I get shortie's point, though I saw Star's which seems believable enough.

What does this even mean?

Look at your post count and then try and tell me I answer everything posted here.

This place sucks right now, I'll be back when it isn't moving so quickly.

OmegaXXII

Screenshots and some spoilers. :)

Also, they can always use her Ocarina of Time 3D appearance instead of Skyward Sword.
Wow, yeah, I just thought about that same thing, what if Sakurai wants to focus the Zelda franchise looks based on OOT3DS, I mean; wouldn't there looks resemble those of Melee but in HD? I wouldn't know since if never seen a screenshot of oot3DS.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
It really is not that difficult to do.

Link=Skyward Sword
Ganondorf=Ocarina of Time 3DS
Zelda/Sheik=Ocarina of Time 3DS
Toon Link=Wind Waker

Or they can pull a "Fox" and blend the two latest designs together.

Look at your post count and then try and tell me I answer everything posted here.

Not me either...

And Omega, just because you answer everyone, doesn't mean it's spamming. You ask weird and random questions that none of us don't know about at times.

Just saying

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Hey I've been gone all day.

So besides MK being banned and some flamming, what did I miss during the last 20+ pages?

Umm... I'll clarify.

I claimed that in your point of view, Zelda is Ghirahim in disguise

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
Hey I've been gone all day.

So besides MK being banned and some flamming, what did I miss during the last 20+ pages?
I listed a few options that could happen with the DK franchise; I told people of my scary vision; and I can safely say that my wishlist is starting to show some promise.

OmegaXXII

Link=Skyward Sword
Toon Link=Wind Waker

Or they can pull a "Fox" and blend the two designs together.
So, your saying the cast from Zelda could possibly be "mixed and match" kind of thing? Well, I would find it weird since the previous Smashes have always used a said game that would focus the appearances of all the characters, heck they even made a Sheik TP appearance despite her having an OOT appearance, but I guess if Sakurai really wanted to he could do it.

So did

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Nothing.

Same ****, different day
Well that sounds about right. :facepalm:

Anyway new idea:

Seeing as the Wii U is backwards compatable, how about transfer data between Brawl and SSB4?

I know a few Wii games did it with the GC, so might something like that work for Brawl and SSB4?

OmegaXXII

Well that sounds about right. :facepalm:

Anyway new idea:

Seeing as the Wii U is backwards compatable, how about transfer data between Brawl and SSB4?

I know a few Wii games did it with the GC, so might something like that work for Brawl and SSB4?
well, what features in particular would you talking about? Like saved data from Brawl actually giving you some kind of reward or feature in SSB4? Yeah, I've had a couple of games like that, heck, even Dragon Quest X from the Wii to Wii-U will have such a thing.

@berserker: -_-

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Perhaps Ganondorf's absence from Skyward Sword will give Sakurai some liberties when a Skward Sword-esque design is being made for him? Y'know, he could request "well, I want to Ganondorf play like this, so he should be designed as such and such..."

Y'KNOW, assuming he wants to do anything new with him at all. Which he probably wouldn't.

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
Anyway new idea:

Seeing as the Wii U is backwards compatible, how about transfer data between Brawl and SSB4?

How would that work? I thought they said that it wasn't going to be backwards compatible.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
All they are probably going to do is give Ganondorf a better detailed Ocarina of Time model.

OmegaXXII

Ganondorf? Hmm.. I wonder what his look will be based on? Most likely from oot3DS I assume, unless it's a totally new redesign for Smadh 4 like Sheik was??

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
well, what features in particular would you talking about? Like saved data from Brawl actually giving you some kind of reward or feature in SSB4? Yeah, I've had a couple of games like that, heck, even Dragon Quest X from the Wii to Wii-U will have such a thing.

Yep.

And even though I just got here, I have to go.

I'll be back late tomorrow. Later.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
HMMM, they'll probably alter his OoT design A BIT to fit in with Link and Zelda's Skyward Sword designs, actually.

Hope it doesn't look like BALLS.

Like Wolf. Gross.

OmegaXXII

Yep.

And even though I just got here, I have to go.

I'll be back late tomorrow. Later.
Aw, you just got here, that was the shortest visit.

But yeah, I guess a neat feature for having completed Brawl saved data would be nice to have, a perk I guess.

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
If they change Link and Zelda to match their SS appearances, then Toon Link is out altogether.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace

Link=Skyward Sword
Toon Link=Wind Waker

Or they can pull a "Fox" and blend the two latest designs together.
The "Fox" is what they did to Sheik, who I wonder how her design might fit Zelda's possible SS design (either primary or costume)

All they are probably going to do is give Ganondorf a better detailed Ocarina of Time model.
OoT was already used in Melee, I think a mixup like Sheik would be nicer.

general shepherd?
I'm sure that phrase has been brought up before MW2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom