• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rankings! Pennsylvania Player Finder and Power Rankings (10/31/07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
This one time Joker came to drexel and he wore a red jason-like hockey mask. Only two of us knew who he was. Everybody else was a little scared.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
hey just posting
1. i need tourneys up by me i live in East Stroudsburg PA PLEASE I NEED to do some tourneys that arnt like an hour away (TGP)
2.Looking for a crew to join im in one but aint really active so please let me no

Dogosse Gier

Smash Journeyman
Hey. I haven't been back here in a LONG time. I just moved up to Pitt for college, and I am bored out of my mind. I haven't played Smash in months, so I suck, but if you are similarly bored, it shouldn't matter. Get ahold of me and force me to get back into Smash. Aim: azureverbatim

Joker

Smash Ace
Word @ Packman lmao
I still have the masks, im gonna do them over, one all red, one half black half red, and another idk yet.
Ya i look forward to playing again sometime next year, and yes samus is still gonna be in full force, even if shes somehow ****-nerfed lol
And Dot's samus is probly better than mine, specially since he has cool hair. :p
And yes Cactuar...I concur.
It seems only certain ppl really understand the concept lol
Like Me you mow and cape, everyone else is like...idk

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
It seems only certain ppl really understand the concept lol
Like Me you mow and cape, everyone else is like...idk

I've grabbed the concept. I just don't let it make me not play anymore.(oh ima few years behind the metagame and wont ever be as beast as m2k so lemme quit >_>) Like I travel not to prove anything but because I like the atmosphere and majority of the smashers I meet. So @ the end of the day if Im learning/improving I don't care as much because its a fun experience in itself. Even with its competitive nature i sitll ENJOY playing it.

u know kind of a "ride it till the wheels fall off" type thing :cool:

Velocity

Smash Lord
I've grabbed the concept. I just don't let it make me not play anymore.(oh ima few years behind the metagame and wont ever be as beast as m2k so lemme quit >_>) Like I travel not to prove anything but because I like the atmosphere and majority of the smashers I meet. So @ the end of the day if Im learning/improving I don't care as much because its a fun experience in itself. Even with its competitive nature i sitll ENJOY playing it.

u know kind of a "ride it till the wheels fall off" type thing :cool:
this is what i do, and be cheesy

Scar

#HarveyDent
@ Renth's sig, "Me and Nabooru used to be an item but SHE TURNED TRAITOROUS.

"I imprisoned her in a statue! Now she means nothing to me..."

Edit: Recited entirely from memory.

Joker

Smash Ace
I've grabbed the concept. I just don't let it make me not play anymore.(oh ima few years behind the metagame and wont ever be as beast as m2k so lemme quit >_>)
Well i dont know if that happened with other ppl, cause that has like....0% to do with me, others like me just lose interest, or "The Wheels already fell of" for us. Lol

and Woz, why do the "chicken dance" when you can dance like the gator in your sig?

:laugh:

Dogosse Gier

Smash Journeyman
I assure you I'm still alive, but in a smash match, I might as well be dead for all the challenge I'd give somebody. I literally have not touched my gamecube in over a year, except to play Ikaruga (which I can beat consistently now, yeah)!

Joker

Smash Ace
Lol tell me why im thinking of making my Swd vid all of a sudden...WTF is wrong with me? Lol

**Humps Max's leg to show his affection for him**

I think even if Mow was the worst brawl player in Pa. He'd still be the best Pa. player to me lol
I'm soo stealing you from Rumi. LMAO

D

Deleted member

Yay, a falco better than me in PA! (that still plays... Prodigy come back... ) We need to play more dittos, cause, you know, I suck at them and everything.
hi? I play falco too you know. I also have a winning tournament record in falco dittos vs both reik and triad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom