• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New pork city!- CONFIRMED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
I do. It's pretty cool, could work like the Eagleland one in Melee.
Only there won't be any cars that magicly hit you while you're on the sidewalk :p

Man, i hope Sakurai really does watch these boards... i'm going to be dissapointed to not be able to play there...

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
Ahahaha, about 95% of this topic is another debate about Ridley. Whatever, want him PC, but this isn't the place to talk about it.

Anyhow, New Pork City would be really awesome, though I've always thought that a stage set in that club from chapter 4 with DCMC playing in the background would be EPIC.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
Ahahaha, about 95% of this topic is another debate about Ridley. Whatever, want him PC, but this isn't the place to talk about it.
Just don't bring it up again.

Anyhow, New Pork City would be really awesome, though I've always thought that a stage set in that club from chapter 4 with DCMC playing in the background would be EPIC.
My music allows alternet stage music, so DCMC can still play in the background!

Us? The losers?

The only loser here is you: No one here gives a **** if they get banned. We DO have a life, unlike you.
Yes, because people with lives argue about a character on a video game. On top of that, they respond with lame images.

How about all of you anti/pro Ridley people shut up and talk about the stage.

Anywho, I think the stage would be great. I actually stopped playing the game when I got to this city.

Tanea

Smash Ace
i like ridley but for me you would need a better pic cause it just looks limilted it sound cool but my eyes dont like it

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea people stop brining this stuff up either talk about the stage or STFU.

But Fourside looked very different from what it did in the game... who knows what some of the other Mother places will look like XD

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
But Fourside looked very different from what it did in the game... who knows what some of the other Mother places will look like XD
That's very true (from what little of fourside I saw).

If this stage has to deal with Mother 3, I'd really like to see some new stages from there.

I really should play Earthbound. :(

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
No the stage doesn't suit my taste (because your a ridley hater lol)

But seriously, I'd like something, anything, pokey free. Because I hate that porker. Plus we already have Halberd that works the same way.

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
Yes, because people with lives argue about a character on a video game. On top of that, they respond with lame images.

How about all of you anti/pro Ridley people shut up and talk about the stage.

Anywho, I think the stage would be great. I actually stopped playing the game when I got to this city.
Did you HAVE to quote something that old? Jesus, don't bring this up again. And, FYI, I do have a life, I go out every weekend and I'm always talking to my friends from school.

But yes, the stage is great.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8d3IH5NqRT0

^ This video also displays one of it's attacks that can used as the stage hazard. It'll be a fun stage no doubt, so it would be the first to be banned from tourny's. And O D I N, if you have'nt played Earthbound yet, play it already. It's better than FFVII. FOR REAL.
I'll make a point to play Earthbound. :)

I like the music for that stage. I like how it started with the area music, and then rolled into the battle music (adding my two cents). I REALLY hope Mother 3 comes to the US. It looks like a great game.

Nice work.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
New Pork City would make a great carnival city place stage to anyone who's played Mother 3. I could easily see it in.

Croco

Smash Lord
I'm all for the stage idea..
But it would be nice to see the City itself as a mock of New York City.
Instead of the statue of Liberty being a woman.. it looks like pig.

JeffMan

Smash Apprentice
Did any of you guys see reidman's announcement on starmen.net?
Pokey/New Pork City are almost certainly going to be in Brawl. Pokey makes an appearance in one way or another, changes his name to Porky, and becomes the mayor of New Pork City.
Believe it or not, if you want, but this is coming from the same source who predicted the Franklin Badge update a couple weeks before it happened. I'm all for this stage. :)

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Just a simple picture? If you posted more about New Pork City, then people might get interested in it. I HAVE MOTHER3, so I know what NPC is.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
Yay!, Mother 3 elements confirmed!, my stage idea may become a reality!.
Also, Luke, please take down that picture, i DO, NOT, WANT!! :urg:

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
Why are you acting like such a douchebag all of a sudden?, take it down and stop spamming.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Funny to see how long it takes each thread to turn into petty squabbles. Oh well i never played Mother 3 so I don't know what other areas could be stages so whatever...

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
lmao luke groundwalker. that a good name yo. i like how the kid alpha noob is complaining. space on smashboards is never an issue. unless its spam. but then u realize the entire brawl section is just spam.

if this stage were actually made. it would have to be scaled down alot.

Luke wat part of it do u think would be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom