• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Peach Bomber Tech in Sm4sh?

CNMNE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CNMNE
3DS FC
2895-8158-1141
Im the only one of my friends who plays Peach, so I don't have any second opinions on this. If you use Peach Bomber, in the first few frames in which Peach is spinning, you can freely turn left and right before the move starts, after which you can't change direction anymore, obviously. This is NOT B-reversing, because you can switch back, and forth. (She looks like she's having a seizure in Training slow-mo, try it out!)

I know this is Melee, but its good for timing and reference. The first section in which a circle of wind swirls around Peach is about the equivalent frame-wise to when you can use this tech in Smash For Wii U/3DS. Experiment with it, you'll understand more after seeing it in action.

I find this is incredibly useful when someone turns me around with Mario or Dr. Mario's Cape, 'cause I just turn right back to attack them. Another use is when I D-air, and then try to follow up. Sometimes, I read my opponent wrong and Bomb the wrong way, but with this, all I have to do is turn before its too late, and the combo keeps going.

What do you guys think? Is this useful, did you already know about this, have any other uses for it?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Wow I need to try this but I'm a little confused. I don't see peach turning around in that animation?

Edit: oh the animation is just to show the window of opportunity you have to change directions. Gotta try this when I get home

Last edited:

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
We've sorta known about this, since I noted it in the old special thread I made. But it's nice to see a basic amount of time we have for it to work. It was really interesting doing this in slow motion training since you actively get to see Peach turn around multiple times.

Jarb

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4897-6167-0433
I've been using this for some time. It's a good way to catch your opponent off guard if they aren't aware of the technique, and also a method of escaping if you realize you've initiated a side b into an unsafe situation.

CNMNE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CNMNE
3DS FC
2895-8158-1141
I've been using this for some time. It's a good way to catch your opponent off guard if they aren't aware of the technique, and also a method of escaping if you realize you've initiated a side b into an unsafe situation.
Exactly, I usually use it to retreat if i mis-read an approach.

Top Bottom