• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new (or not) useless rock discovery "NOW with video included ;)"

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
oh, now I get it. The video was required to make sense, haha.

Interesting o_O

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
i cant quite get the spacing down on it. Did you just run off of the stage and time it correctly or is there a trick to it?

Warp$tar Lover

Smash Cadet
I think I did that once, and managed to beat my friend (Who was attempting to recover...) because of it. But I haven't been able to perform that trick ever since...:(

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
oh man i'm so trying this out! my friends won't know what hit them. awesome vid. thanx for showing us.

Beo

Smash Apprentice
I think it has something to do with B-stick, no?

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
i dunno if its been said (i didnt see it) but the stone comes out faster if done during the dash animation, which means it cant be done midair. this can work rarely as an edge guard, if you space it right, but kirby has a lot of better options in the air than trying this suicidal trick.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
nice find
another thing to look out for when facing kirby >.<
*is a falcon main*

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
nice find
another thing to look out for when facing kirby >.<
*is a falcon main*
Falcon should NEVER be under kirby in a fight, on or off the stage. But a good CF player can beast on Kirby with better grab range and his excellent vertical recovery makes him good for gimping poor kirby at the right %, even with all his fluffy jumps.

Top Bottom