• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New New MA Player Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
memphis, nightmare creatures was amazing<3

in other news... Body harvest was also amazing for n64.. can you say GTA3 for n64? nothing get's better then body harvest. Well.. besides Solstice for NES =X

Spife

Smash Master
Okay so I was playing smash yesterday.
Discuss.
Click on the link in my sig, it's important.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Mine still ain't updated..
It's okay I don't mind playing everyone

But if you need a refresher

Melee > Brawl
Jigglypuff Sheik

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Okay guys... time for a sad story

Yesterday I was playing Melee. After about 4 hours of playing with only my brother, we turned on Brawl. We only played for a few rounds of Brawl,

but this is a sad story anyway because this is a double post.

Spife

Smash Master
Okay guys... time for a sad story

Yesterday I was playing Melee. After about 4 hours of playing with only my brother, we turned on Brawl. We only played for a few rounds of Brawl,

but this is a sad story anyway because this is a double post.
I'm sorry you had to go through that experience. It sounds heart wrenching :(

ThreeX

Smash Lord
ALSO

i saw the strangers last night.... it was okay.

::EDIT::

if anyone plays CoD4, i'll accept ANY SNIPER 1v1's on killhouse :)

my g/t = Deeeeejay XL

to ppl who say the game takes no skill-->shush :)

back to smash.... falco > you.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I love playing Falco

I hate playing Fox...
We need to get MM10 started.... preferably during the summer

ThreeX

Smash Lord
it's arite.. but like, they didn't explain enough.. other then that, i loved the suspense :O props to them for that.

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
im acually going to update this thread right now, can you believe it?
I'm happy that I'm finally on the list, but actually at first I had thought u had forgot me since I couldn't find me in any of the southern regions. Brockton is pretty much south of Boston. I mean Mansfield and Sharon are more western then Brockton. It's also right next to Stoughton. But thanks for the update:chuckle:

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
Oh is there anyone in the south region looking to play on Thursday or Friday. I was hoping I could get some practice in before that tourney on Sat seeing that I don't have a WII.:chuckle:

sry for double post but this thread needs spam anyway

ThreeX

Smash Lord
pirate, your talking brawl right? >.>' I was just in brockton the other day, me and a friend went to PANERA BREADDD, that place is amazing.. chipotle chicken/bacon sandwich.. mmm mmmm, I'm thinkin about going to dartmouth tomorrow to get oneeeeeee

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
How about we just have a Melee tournament already! Preferably sometime before June 25.

I hope Elen doesn't drop Mass Madness :(:(:(:(

ThreeX

Smash Lord
^ he said he'll be doing melee monthlies... that's better then MM, lol.

btw, quick question... always confused me.. are you like an ex-jiggs? :O why the name "puff" when your an IC main? just curious =X props for IC though :]]

falco is still sexier though.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Yeah, I mained Jigglypuff and Roy when I joined... still play Jiggs a litttle, Roy not-so-much.

and now I main ICs/Falcon/Pika/Fox/DK.

Falcon is still sexiest though.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Same. I just got into Melee and everyone freaking plays Brawl!?

By the way, Kyu Puff is toooo good. He 0 to death chaingrabbed my Falcon for 3 kills out of 4 today.

And then he wobbled me for 70% a few stocks in a row

And then he ***** a bunch of scrubs just by looking at them

...Just by looking at them I kid you not

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Well I'm still in highschool... so my parents might not like me going to some random person's house....
but when Summer vacation starts I'll try

flaco: Hello?
dudutsai: It's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Mass needs a new tournament lineup for Melee. I'm hopefully running my tournament, but who wants to step it up for a regular thing? Elen has something in the works, methinks, but I dunno.

BTW Elen, get at me on AIM. We need to chill.

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
pirate, your talking brawl right? >.>' I was just in brockton the other day, me and a friend went to PANERA BREADDD, that place is amazing.. chipotle chicken/bacon sandwich.. mmm mmmm, I'm thinkin about going to dartmouth tomorrow to get oneeeeeee
yeah I was talking about Brawl, and Yeah Panera Bread got some got some good food. That place put a dent in my wallet when it first opened up when I was in high school.

Anyways anyone wanna carpool to the XI. E. S. T. I. C. L. E. tourney on Saturday. This tourney might just make me broke if I go. Gas is just getting too high:mad:

Oh and I'm still down for anyone that wants to help me get some practice in before Saturday.:chuckle:

nuro

Smash Lord
Hey Vigiliante (spictom) is coming to my place today. If anyone else wants to come over your more than welcome. Contact me via aim- Nuroxs

Later we will probably go to the super******brothers' place should be fun.

_____

I just wanted to let you guys know I'm looking for a place we can have smash biweeklies but I haven't found a place yet. If anyone knows of such a place let me know.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Hey Vigiliante (spictom) is coming to my place today. If anyone else wants to come over your more than welcome. Contact me via aim- Nuroxs

Later we will probably go to the super******brothers' place should be fun.

_____

I just wanted to let you guys know I'm looking for a place we can have smash biweeklies but I haven't found a place yet. If anyone knows of such a place let me know.

Nuro Ied love to come over and brawl sometime, let me know when, and what train stop is closest to your house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom