• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New New MA Player Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaco

The Terminator
man anybody up for melle just contact me at my cell 413 363 4246 ask for me flaco lol I could also house you

I got my own apartment guys

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Being east of everything is fun. We have trains.

So guys, MA really needs to get stuff going again. June needs a Mass Madness event. OWM, get on it, son, I'll help if ya want me.

flaco

The Terminator
wow man for the last time my phone number is 413 3634246
my adress is Springfield mass 319 state st apt b 49
I play melle and brawl if you coming please bring your wii and brawl and your controller
for meele just bring a controller

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone who wants to randomly bring a wii+Brawl to my place any day is more than welcome to come play with me in Spencer.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
OWM, I might take you up on that in the future.

I need to get my cell phone fixed/replaced. That way I can start having my life planned ahead again.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Mages have no issues running the Brawl event. Someone contact the owner or something and tell him I'll do it and to get in touch with me if you guys want it so badly.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Dude, I'm pretty sure falco would be my best friend ever. He likes lasers, I like lasers, it was made to happen. On that note, OWM, I can help with running the tournament, get at me on AIM (Greene Archer), I'm decently experienced at running stuff.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
O.o I just noticed that Andross is behind Fox and is a funny monkey.

Also, peppy doesn't have a hat. unless you're talking about when he's all important and stuff, but no one cares about that because he doesn't do barrel rolls.

flaco

The Terminator
yo anybody interested
in coming to my house to play melle or bral if you come please bring the wii and a controller anyways is in Springfield mass

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
So guys, I think I might have gone to playing brawl, although I probably won't enter tournaments. I haven't played melee in freaking forever.

However, I do think someone should play some crystal chronicles with me, that game is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom