• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Napos

Smash Ace
Nolan is right, Brawl is dead here as far as competitive scene goes.

Nolan is also right in me going. Just set a date after may. The dream lives on through Napos :334

Light_

Smash Apprentice
I want to go so bad but I doubt I will have enough money, and even if I do, the plane ticket prices will just go up...

Napos

Smash Ace
I challenge walker,tekkie, nolan, anyone else who thinks they are better than me! !! I want number2 ranking in nm

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I challenge walker,tekkie, nolan, anyone else who thinks they are better than me! !! I want number2 ranking in nm
Hmmmm, my apathy about this game is at conflict with my ego...

What am I to do?

Also, Hi everyone I haven't seen/talked to in years

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Games were fun.

Erich- Write me.

Ronald - I wish we could have played more.

Brad - You're a great player, I just ****ing hate playing against you because of how unfun it is to play you.

Kyle - Love you man.

David - Love you (whipped) man.

Neil - Wish we could have played more and good luck with your own builds and whatnot.

Jason - You didn't eat enough oreos.

Michelle- You never found me a girlfriend. :(

Sam - I need to get you your steam account already.

Lewis - <3.

Jon - Good luck with GA.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Dude I am mad whipped. Kinda depressing haha.

<3 you bro :D

So who won the tourney? It better have been Brad lol.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I ended up winning. There were a lot of upsets in the tournament. Was interesting to see everyone's matches.
Goodbye Sinz, sorry you hate playing me... a lot of people do even when I don't play campy run away. Not sure what I need to do for people to enjoy playing against me...

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Brad! Honestly, I think your peach is just soooo tough, I don't know the matchup at all. Also, you just are so damn good, I know people give you crap about tech skill but I honestly think your peach is so smooth. I'd love to play against you more! Could you msg me your number so I can let you know when PM stuff is going down? Anyone interested in PM also msg me your cell so I can let you know when I'm having a fest

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yeah I ended up winning. There were a lot of upsets in the tournament. Was interesting to see everyone's matches.
Goodbye Sinz, sorry you hate playing me... a lot of people do even when I don't play campy run away. Not sure what I need to do for people to enjoy playing against me...
Its just the nature of peach :p You're a fantastic player. just really unfun to play against.

Napos

Smash Ace
Nolan, put in the New Mexico thread title line "We are all dead, stop posting in our forums until further notice :3"

Westside Madness results
1.Napos :diddy:
2.Seth :falco:
3. Dozer :rob:
4. Kang :toonlink:
5. Sly :marth:

Napos

Smash Ace
Westside Panic Station results
2.Kang :toonlink:
3.Dozer :rob:
4. Seth :falco:
5. Panda :toonlink:
6. Sly :marth: :falco:
7. Rick :dedede:

Napos

Smash Ace
Westside Survival Results:

2.Dozer:rob:
3.Seth :falco:
4. Kang :toonlink:
5. Panda :peach:
6. Sly:marth:
7. Edd:ness:
8.Mike:pika:
9.Kevin:popo:
10.TLL<3:toonlink:
11. Britbot :kirby:
12. Jason :fox:
13. Erictheamazingeric:metaknight:

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Child's Play UNMH Charity Tournament
Date: Sunday, December 2, 2012
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Place: UNM S.U.B.
Cost: $12 venue

[COLLAPSE="Super Smash Bros. Brawl Results"]Entrants: 17
In case of forfeit, Challonge shows a set score of 2-0 or 3-0.

1. Sliraobe God (Neil) :rob:
2. Light_ (Brad) :peach: :pit:
3. Napos (Victor; Steven A. in Challonge) :metaknight: :diddy:
4. GoldenGlove (Steven) :dk2: :marth:
5. Daniel :zelda:
5. *Tw!st3r* (Matt) :metaknight: :kirby2: :diddy:
7. Alex V.
7. Taylor W.
9. Fatsack (Ethan)
9. Caleb S.
9. Iria (David) :metaknight:
9. ZMan (Zack) :dedede:
13. Torell V.
13. Twin_A (Kyle)
13. Ryan S.
13. C-Money (?)

[COLLAPSE="Bracket Image"]
[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][COLLAPSE="Project: M 3.0 Results"]Entrants: 10
In case of forfeit, Challonge shows a set score of 2-0 or 3-0.

1. Light_ (Brad) :peach:
2. Sliraobe God (Neil) :wolf: :metaknight:
3. Twin_A (Kyle) :sheik: :ike:
4. GoldenGlove (Steven) :snake: :falcon:
5. ZMan (Zack) :dedede:
5. *Tw!st3r* (Matt)
7. Taylor W.
7. Caleb S.
9. Thomas D.
9. Steven A.

[COLLAPSE="Bracket Image"]
[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

Never posted results before. Lots of characters missing. Just want completeness for posterity's sake. AFAIK, prizes were awarded, but winners didn't care.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Just realized that while Child's Play Charity events might suck without prizes, they yield awesome GFs. Remember the last-match, last-stock, high-% set in 2011 between Walker and I in vBrawl? History repeated itself for Project M Saturday. Clearly NM's scene >>> national community. RoM5 and NECXIII anyone? :troll:

Some orders of business.

1. I'm hosting this Saturday, December 8. Take a break from finals! Expect Melee, Project M, and Wii U shenanigans. New to the scene? Contact me for info at (505) 400 - 9215. My name's Neil.

2. Announcing a new YouTube channel! [COLLAPSE="Preview"]
[/COLLAPSE]Yes, it looks empty, but there's actually over 80 videos and a couple of playlists. By request, everything is privatized right now. Send me your Gmail account or your YT username, and I'll invite you. Most videos feature myself and west-side smashers (Kyle, David, Erich, and Brad) playing melee for APEX 2013 practice, but you can find some Project M silliness too. As long as Ronald's Dazzle remains in my possession, I'll keep the channel active. I'll gladly upload Brawl, too, but you need to convince me about that scene's health! As a community resource, this channel affords YOU control of its broadcasting. Don't like a video featuring your gameplay? I'll remove it.

3. [COLLAPSE="Don't forget about the upcoming tournament!"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Top Bottom