• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Napos

Smash Ace
A fire will definitely rise! Brawl and P:M tournament at guerrilla gaming. The thread is up.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
I just realized we (Twins and I) are leaving on August 31st to Arizona for our trip (assuming I get off work). So I probably won't be able to go to your tournament.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Will people actually be playing Project M at this tourney? Also what time does it start?

EDIT: If people actually want to play, I will show up. I can also bring a wii with project M (no tv though, I don't have a portable one).

Napos

Smash Ace
Sam is already bringing project M, there is also going to be a tournament for it, just like the thread says.. bring whatever you can it will help. We all want to play it.

Starts at 2pm this friday: Guerilla Gaming.

Text me at 3408070 if any?

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Cool Napos, sounds good. I just wanted to make sure, because I've been to too many tourneys wanting to play melee and nobody showed up wanting to play melee. So just making sure that people were actually going to play pm.

I will be there but I have to work until 5-6ish, so I don't know if I will be able to make the actual tournament. Will the tourney start at two or just warm-ups, casuals etc.? Sorry if the info is posted on the page, I didn't see it if it was.

Thanks again!

Napos

Smash Ace
All good. Tournament starts at 2 so you want to get there around 1-130. For casuals etc etc.

Napos

Smash Ace
Then 5 works. Likr i said, its not like this is a national. Even though it secretly.is.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
See you guys in a bit. I didn't bring my wii, but I brought an sd card with PM so we should be able to play it.

Next Friday/Saturday is fine for me too everyone. I'll invite Paul too. Just let me know the day you decide and I'll give him a call. :)

Make sure you all read the Bookface post. For those of you who do not have a Facebook, I am going to have a good 'ole fashioned barbecue at my place with all you guys. The tentative dates are thus:

Friday September 28th.
Saturday September 29th.

Those dates Everett will still be here. He leaves on his mission on October 3rd.

Otherwise, Friday October 5th.
Saturday October 6th.

What dates work best for you guys? Discuss and let me know. It'll be loads of fun. :)

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure which one I could attend right now. I'd have to wait until my work schedule for that week comes up (which would be the week before).

If I'm able to, I'll be glad to join whatever date is set up.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
New Mexico,

My name is Sanji Himura, and I am a small time TO in DFW, TX. Since the folding of WHOBO this year, I wanted to run a tournament that will fill that gap in majors for the Southwest area. My first tournament that goes to that slated purpose, the 2013 edition of the Fort Worth Classic, is in need of your help before it gets to the starting blocks.

Why you might ask?

Because to set a date for the tournament, I will need a date idea that is into the summer, and in the process, I will need to know when school lets out for your area so that I can make an informed decision to set the date.

Thank you for your time.

Top Bottom