• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Uuuuuuuuuuh, there are two pieces in the bag. If you can make it to Nolans.

Also, Kyle, Ian and Brad made second round pools and drowned, David drowned in first round, and Neil didn't enter. Casey and anti took 9th in brawl (lost to Polt and GDX and Esam/MVD)

Ian, I'm drafting the new magic set today. No Brawl today

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I almost made it to third actually. Had I won one match instead of losing it I would have made it out. I also almost beat Lucky and I made quite a few upsets :D It was awesome.

Still in the process of getting home though. Our first flight took an extra hour to land due to weather in Phoenix. That in turn made us miss our next flight home. The rescheduled one right after was cancelled on us, and the last one was completely booked >.<

They could however fly us out on Wednesday at 9 pm (lady was a *****!!!!) No other airline could fly us out either. We went back to the airline and this employee found David and I (Casey already being set) a flight to Denver then one from there to Albuquerque and gave us a hotel for the night. We're currently in Denver with about an hour to go. Yay.

Oh also Brad made first seed in his first two rounds of pools. he didn't make it out of the third round though.

tekkie

Smash Master
[COLLAPSE="pic1"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="pic2"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="pic3"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="pic4"]
[/COLLAPSE]

pictures of things relating to genesis 2

:pichu:

Napos

Smash Ace
So turns out I lost my set of keys(Car and House) So Tekkie, Walker and Ian can you guys check your blankets and stuff and see if they somehow found their way there. Neil is checking his car/trunk now. Thanks guys

AWESOME TOURNEY.

Metameme

Smash Apprentice
Hey NM smashers!

I am in albuquerque and wanted to know if there is any melee in the area? I'm only here until thursday so tomorrow is the only day I can play... so if you're out there hmu :D

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
New Mexico!!! <3

I miss you guys already :(

I want to make a special trip and visit you guys. Please host a big tourney soon. :)

tekkie

Smash Master
yes it can. people need to stop being worthless ****s complaining about how ****ty smash is and either help out or gtfo.

<3 you all

and this gif

Arms

Smash Rookie
Wait Ian I got a call asking about you being at work today. I thought you went in.

Dekar173

Justice Man
He's posting on here because you used him as a reference, then didn't show for work, but post all the time.

Seriously, it's work, which leads to money. It's a bit more important than smashboards.

Napos

Smash Ace
WE SHOULD DO A FEST SOON, AND EVERYONE SHOULD ATTEND. I'LL BUY PIZZA.

Thanks for looking Walkman

Napos

Smash Ace
:woman:Well let's pick a day that EVERYONE can make it, It feels like its been forever since the whole Albuquerque scene got together for a fest. I haven't been here long but it feels that way.

I just want an orgy, is that too much to ask for? T_T

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
It's been a while since I've been to a fest so I suppose I'll make an appearance if you guys have one on Saturday

Napos

Smash Ace
I would prefer Sunday, I gots school on MO AND WE.

Walker that would be great!
I'll supply drank.

Albuquerque ice cream social!!!!

Top Bottom