• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
We know we messed up on that. :/

mm your pit vs my ike?

tekkie

Smash Master
brawl isn't fun unless you use an unviable character

also a level 40 kyogre with ice beam > all of lance's worthless dragonites

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
:|

They should either limit Pit's ability or make it automatically KO Pit if he flies off-bounds.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Okay, we keep talking about bi weeklies but they never happen.

This saturday I have off so I'm going to hold a bi weekly from the basement. I have one TV, considering it will be probably be round robin with not so many people it will probably be round robin. Each tourney will just be a few dollars to enter, or no entry fee and a simple mock tourney if thats the popular vote.

Games: Brawl, Brawl-, something else if multiple people want it.

Starting at what? One? What do you guys want? I know some people have work later that day so I could start reg at noon if that's easier.

Also no venue fee.

tekkie

Smash Master
gonna be here for spring fling (a.k.a. spring semester's designated party weekend)

ironically, i'm throwing a small smash tournament at the school's lan party on saturday

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Okay, we keep talking about bi weeklies but they never happen.

This saturday I have off so I'm going to hold a bi weekly from the basement. I have one TV, considering it will be probably be round robin with not so many people it will probably be round robin. Each tourney will just be a few dollars to enter, or no entry fee and a simple mock tourney if thats the popular vote.

Games: Brawl, Brawl-, something else if multiple people want it.

Starting at what? One? What do you guys want? I know some people have work later that day so I could start reg at noon if that's easier.

Also no venue fee.
I can't come to this one. My Mom, sister and I are going bowling at 2.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Its not too hard to get a job. You just can't be picky about it. "I dont want to work in fast food" "I don't want to work in customer service" "I don't want to work for anything that makes less than $10 an hour". No wonder so many poeple are jobless >.>

Instead they should just make the goal that while they have this crap job they'll try to find something better. That way they can at least make money and have motivation to find something better.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Its not too hard to get a job. You just can't be picky about it. "I dont want to work in fast food" "I don't want to work in customer service" "I don't want to work for anything that makes less than $10 an hour". No wonder so many poeple are jobless >.>

Instead they should just make the goal that while they have this crap job they'll try to find something better. That way they can at least make money and have motivation to find something better.
Uh Kyle, shut the **** up. I have tried all of those. You have no idea what the current job market is like. NO ****ING IDEA. I have applied at tons of customer service and fast food places BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY PLACES THAT TAKE PEOPLE WITHOUT EXPERIENCE!

Seriously, there are literally thousands of people in my situation in ABQ alone. Everyone needs a job, so no one can get one.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
You can all have jobs at the new restaurant I'm going to open. It's got a Satanism theme, and its specialty will be chicken wings and thighs, particularly thighs. It's going to be called Blasfemur.

tekkie

Smash Master
and i might be a summer RA down here, meaning i wont be living in ABQ, which means making it hard to get to smashfists. on the other hand nothing will be happening and any class taken will be minimal, so ill have more time to get up there.

and if anyone flips out and drives down here i can host people :O

edit: i kid you not, wal-mart just became open 24 hours down here and it's the biggest piece of news since they opened subway

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
You can all have jobs at the new restaurant I'm going to open. It's got a Satanism theme, and its specialty will be chicken wings and thighs, particularly thighs. It's going to be called Blasfemur.
it's safe to assume you will be opening this restaurant in your refrigerator, right?

and finding a job has been a pain in the ***. i honestly can't think of anywhere that might be hiring :/

Top Bottom