• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
That isn't true at all. Controller ports are different (although this won't make a huge difference), infinites are totally wrong (Lucas and ness can still be infinited by DK and Squirtle, D3 can infinite himself and Wolf, other random specific infinites like Wario vs a bunch of people, ZSS vs rob or Fox, ect) The CP list is massively different (Mks can now take Diddy/ICs/Falco to a CP first game), the LGL is only relevant for MK (Everyone elses is totally beatable, been tested by DMG), so it's just nerfing Pit, rob, Pika and GaW for no reason.

The New CP list just Buffs MK and he didn't even get banned, or have scrooging limited.
It's really absurd. CP list would be great too if not for MK. :(

I agree with Nolan on that, but since seeding is done by qualifiers, IDK if that is so bad.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Hey August, you should stop posting stuff that isn't NINTENDO around here...you're just fueling all the ignorant fanboys/trolls who can't pull their head out of their *****

come on Paul, work alittle harder at it. Maybe one day you can be Gangsta bravo jr.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
How much is Sony paying you for that avatar, August?

The Earth Tone Jackets + Plain Shirts + Blue Jeans Enthusiasts Union is paying me 10 grand for mine.

But then, I'm already president of that union, so basically I'm paying myself to promote myself.

jt!!!

Smash Rookie
But it can buy lots and lots of women, which in turn makes you awesome. Unless you are me and born AWESOME

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
so i've been awake for 24 hours studying and wanted to post this before i sleep all dai.

fest on friday: starts at 2.
steven I will trade you tasty snacks for help with the psych test, i have the quizzes done i'm just afraid to take the test alone ;_;, i'll even play street fighter.

patrick bring jenga omg.

tw1n

Smash Champion
So that's why avatars are going off and on lol. Guess I should do mine...

Woot mine is still alive. Same avater since I joined =D

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
so i've been awake for 24 hours studying and wanted to post this before i sleep all dai.

fest on friday: starts at 2.
steven I will trade you tasty snacks for help with the psych test, i have the quizzes done i'm just afraid to take the test alone ;_;, i'll even play street fighter.

patrick bring jenga omg.
Sounds good.

Top Bottom