• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Arms

Smash Rookie
So... When it ships to me in a week, no one will play with me? I might as well just cancel the order and get a refund? Argh...
I will be way to excited for Super to play T6. Just save your money for SF you jew. Also, we should have an all night SSF4 the night it comes out.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
tekken 6 is the most balanced fighter ever period. golden glove prolly jus gets TOD'd all the time or some ****
SFII is hands down more balanced. T6 is far from balanced you scrub! haha

So... When it ships to me in a week, no one will play with me? I might as well just cancel the order and get a refund? Argh...
I'd play bro. I'm not a fan of it competitively but it's still fun.

I will be way to excited for Super to play T6. Just save your money for SF you jew. Also, we should have an all night SSF4 the night it comes out.
All nighter SSF4, I'm down

:link:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Ruby is this really an attempt to get yourself attention? I don't mind MMing you if thats what it takes. maybe I'll claim your spot on the PR and not even live in AZ.

Someone in az that doesn't like my brother and I... interesting :p

Jenga!!!!

EDIT: Gkirbz, I'm putting down $100 saying that Molls (aka Kirbster) can woop your *** in real life. And she's tiny! Now I'm all for sexist jokes, but from the looks of you, you spend more time in the kitchen than any other chick out there. Even Martha Stewart is jealous of your amazing feat. :p

No not really. Just bored, and at home sick.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Nolan, I know for a fact that lewis loves GG. See if he'll play with you at a fest sometime lol. He's going to be living with me here soon so i can always ask hm too :p

And I'm more mexican than Zman, And I'm white!

Although instead of stealing T6, I would highly recommend stealing God of War 3 instead. But thats just me

tekkie

Smash Master
those five minutes of playing SF4 at the tournament payed off. i ***** the guys i usually play brawl with, and that was with a ****ty xbox controller that didnt make any sense to me. blanka is too good.

Top Bottom