• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico POUNDS the 4 Corners: Part 2

Dekar173

Justice Man
Dekar (the god) presents-

New Mexico POUNDS the 4 Corners: Part 2

That's right, New Mexico is hosting another 4 corners event. Last time (well over a year ago) New Mexico's very own Dekar (the king) utterly massacred the villainous cur, Darklink, in what has been remembered as the least epic/spectacular Grand Finals set of all time.

Who will win this time? Obviously New Mexico, but who will take second? Will it be Utah led by super mexiChris, the spinballing Sonic? Will it be Arizona's very own Kiraflax? Or will Colorado's Steam surprise us all with his silly wifi antics? Of course, none of those people will place top 16, as those spots are reserved for New Mexico's players, but who knows what 17th and below will look like?!

When:

The same weekend as WHOBO, August 4th-5th, starting at noon, and ending whenever we get done.

$$$$$:

Venue fee: $5
Singles entry: $10
Doubles entry: $10/person

Location: Guerilla Gaming on the southeast corner of Juan Tabo and Montgomery (I will post the exact address within a few hours).

About the venue:

The venue, Guerilla Gaming, is a LAN center here in Albuquerque where, once each New Mexico entrant knocks out the out of state contenders, you guys can play PC games such as LoL, Tribes, or Diablo until the tournament is over!

HOUSING:

Message me for housing details, we have enough people who live near the venue that housing should not be a problem.

k9.

Smash Ace
Very own kiraflax? Very own K9! Im going to reck **** at because of that!

Napos

Smash Ace
Oh snap. Napos is coming here and going to do work. I have been practicing. k9 I am looking at you

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
About 90% sure I'm going to this.

The rest depends on the carpool AZ puts together.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Dekar, we should totes team together!

#1 from AZ + #1 from NM = spunk chunks all over the competition

Divas!!~

<3

:peach:

:phone:

Steam

Smash Hero
colorado... might be going to whobo instead.... this is cheaper and closer... but I kinda want trela to body my body.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Ya walker's going to a huge mtg tourney mang. Winner goes to japan. Don't think our smash tourney can offer the same stakes XD

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
There is actually a chance for me to come to this. There is another of that same tourney in AZ next weekend (it's a seasonal tourney, with 1 in every state)

Top Bottom