• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Luigi Combo Video!

One-Up

Smash Apprentice
I didnt see any Warios that were combo'd in that video... I wonder why? :trollface:

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
I didnt see any Warios that were combo'd in that video... I wonder why? :trollface:
because the oppenents were big fat sandbags? :awesome:

That's exactly Blayd like, making combos against low level players who don't know how to press R :/

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
because the oppenents were big fat sandbags? :awesome:

That's exactly Blayd like, making combos against low level players who don't know how to press R :/
You mean people on wifi, where you can't react to this stuff?
That's what I thought you meant.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
Low level players are the easiest people to combo on for obvious reasons. Some top level, intermediate, and legit-enough players have been combo'd on but only because their opponent has adapted to their playstyle and habits, and have also figured out ways to punish their moves.

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
You mean people on wifi, where you can't react to this stuff?
That's what I thought you meant.
reaction time online > offline

dude idk what wifi looks like for you, but def. these Double Uair don't work. It's true, that PS might be more difficult to do, but thats all. SDI and DI are much easier, because you actually know whats happening. (also why snake, olimar etc) have good OoS options (ok snake tilts anyway)

@Grimmz: because brawl doesn't have the kind of "combos" as in melee. It's more about reads. It's def. not impossible to get some cool stuff against "pros" lol.

Top Bottom