• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Link Videos

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Where's the URL for the 3rd one? You left us with a cliffhanger ending! lol

Very good stuff though. I like watching how you use projectiles for some reason... just something sexy about it. :p

D

Deleted member

rofl i forgot the third link, it should be there now sorry bout that lol

Bouse

Smash Ace
First Vid
0:40 = Screwed up Bomb DAC?
1:14=Kirby cushion!
Overall your projectile game was immaculate.
Second Vid
1:16=Kirby ball!
Your second game was plagued primarily by sloppy offense.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
So do you have trouble working at Lylat or were you just not trying so hard in the last one? I'm voting you just weren't trying. :p

Watching these I realise I need to be more precise than I currently am... >_>

D

Deleted member

So do you have trouble working at Lylat or were you just not trying so hard in the last one? I'm voting you just weren't trying. :p

Watching these I realise I need to be more precise than I currently am... >_>
lol yea i was sandbagging too hard

i knew we were going to upload the first video, but i didnt know we were doing 2/3. so you caught me playing while not knowing i was being filmed lol

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Thing is, you always seem to follow up the like... the RIGHT move to do. I'm always improvising... or at least it feels like that. >_> <_< I'm figuring that won't take too long to learn how to do.

I've been trying to integrate as many playstyles as I can all into my own... it's very... mind filling. @_@

D

Deleted member

Thing is, you always seem to follow up the like... the RIGHT move to do. I'm always improvising... or at least it feels like that. >_> <_< I'm figuring that won't take too long to learn how to do.

I've been trying to integrate as many playstyles as I can all into my own... it's very... mind filling. @_@
you have to practice a lot i guess lol

me and my brother are going to be recording tons of videos tomorrow, ill try to get a match where i don't sanbag my balls off lol

AD1

Smash Rookie
great link in the first match...its incredibly hard to gimp kirby's recovery if he hits you with that little drill kick you're pretty much dead. The only thing i do i throw bombs straight up while he's coming back towards the stage to bring him down a little. I'm most impressed with your use of attacks with the fast fall its a really over looked strategy that throws off the timing when the opponent is attempting to counter you during lag. The first combo on kirby in video number 1 was pretty **** impressive..bomb throw, nair, standing a, grab for almost 30 percent quickly is definitely a great way to start a match. the bomb drop to dair to end the match was cold.

D

Deleted member

depressing post....

no new link vids tomorrow lol im going to california for a while so im gonna be gone from the forums and stuff

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
depressing post....

no new link vids tomorrow lol im going to california for a while so im gonna be gone from the forums and stuff
Nooooo!! Those vids are the pwnage. D: Plus, you contribute to my thread a lot. No one really does. D:

This saddens me. :'<

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I can't wait til you add new videos....I love watching you play Link. Good videos you did start playing out of character in that last video though. Also I notice on your Dthrow you usually try to follow up with a bair......is this the best possible combo off of one of Links throws or do his throws not even combo?

Finns7

Smash Ace
Hey you know we gotta get a match in soon before you go. Good matches.

Bouse

Smash Ace
I have to say man, you definitely play Link very artfully. I honestly think it's good to see people play matches that aren't just 5 minutes of chain grabs. I do like how you use FFSourNairs to go into your jab combo's/etc.

sasook

Smash Champion
I only watched the first and that's all I needed to see to realize how much my Link fails.

I was just like "oh....my.....this guy......is unbelievable"

Seriously, that's an awesome Link, I want to be at that level someday.

Top Bottom