• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Link technique, make Aurashade get on your case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icyo

Smash Ace
Create a DOME OF ATTACKS! then pretend like you're god and post an obvious finding on these boards.

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
oh he´s a c.falcon main, he tries to start a war. Link boards against c.falcon boards that could be epic.
But we will win the war, we have trained our flaming skills way much more than the c.falcons.
Plus we have the triforce of courage and the mastersword. What does the c. falcons have? a knee that cant sweetspot and a fast car.

TO WAR!!!

D

Deleted member

We'd win because Link is now the new sauce. Move over CF mains while we up throw knee and dropzone you to death

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
lol this is so bad.
Hey look it's Aura bait! lol

Did you know Link can dash? Just occurred to me... :sarcasm:

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
EVERYONE. HE IS LIEING. he is actually a spy. LOOK, he hasnt changed main image. KILL HIM!!!(but space first ok)
we sure are getting alot of Link mains.....and alot of fake ones....DOWN with the fake Link mains!

New avatar! YAY! YAY!

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
So when does the assault on the c.falcon board happen? I'm pumped. lol!
We must wait for Aurashade to come back. Im trying to contact him at the c. falcon boards, but with no success.
Somebody (i would love if one of the pro links wanted to) has to make a thread named "AURASHADE WE NEED YOU" or something like that. Im sorry I cant post that thread, I maybe calls him lazyshade or something else, I cant controll myself. By the way, we need to collect all ganons and then get some warios to waft the ganons to death in big camplike structures.

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
someone please lock this thread and give all who post here infractions, except me of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom