• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Link Glitches?

Atlus8

Smash Master
I was training in Final D. with Link against Fox and I placed a bomb on the right corner without letting it explode. (To do this you take out a bomb then go to the ledge and try to grap it, but before you do press Z.) I then shot an arrow at it and the bomb went across the stage.

The second thing is more of a move than glitch. You can also moonwalk with Link, just like Captian Falcon. Moonwalk out of the stage and up B to do a ground spin attack. If you do this right, you grab ledge and if not you go down doing spin attack with no recovery.

I'm not a Link player, so I'm not sure if the first one is known. I'm preety sure the second one is known to good players.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Yeah, they're both cool to watch. Link's moonwalk was discovered eons ago, though, hahaha.

Deva

Smash Lord
the bomb thing can also be performed by bomb setting and dropping another bomb on the one that was set.

tHrilla`

Smash Journeyman
you don't need to be on the ledge to set a bomb; backward sh is the easiest way, and is even easier if the level has slopes. ****, you can even set bombs from a full jump. also, the bomb will always slide to the left, always. oh, and this glitch is pretty useless. and blah blah...

Deva

Smash Lord
True, even if you get the bomb to slide at the opponent, it won't hit them unless they touch it the moment it explodes. It really is useless, even as an edge guard if you make it slide off the edge at your opponent. Mainly because it only slides to the left.

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
Y. Link can do it. It actually was discovered first with Y. Link in a video of him doing it with his boomerang.

EDIT: CRAP, I posted using the wrong account.............

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
the moonwalk is already known, but I've never heard of a bow causing the bomb to slide, even though bomb sliding is known too.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Y. Link can do it. It actually was discovered first with Y. Link in a video of him doing it with his boomerang.

EDIT: CRAP, I posted using the wrong account.............
i love the dino piture there:p and yes it was discovered with Y. Link = which made ppl try it on Link

Top Bottom