• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Kirby Hats Speculation

Drazile

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-5765-7295
So with the bombshell of a character reveal earlier today comes a question: what will Kirby get from Shulk? Will he gain the same ability to buff some of his stats?
It's obvious that Kirby will get his hair, and maybe the sword. As for stats, I have know idea.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
So stance form Kirby will be interesting. It might mean jump stance + its five jumps will be utilized as the best recovery in the game.

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
If Shulk's standard B toggles between his Monado modes like was said in the Ninka leak, and Kirby gets to use all of the Monado modes, I really want to see Kirby in jump mode. That combination would allow you to safely make almost any jump in any stage.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
So stance form Kirby will be interesting. It might mean jump stance + its five jumps will be utilized as the best recovery in the game.
This is what I'm thinking. If the Monado Arts are Shulk's standard, which is the obvious conclusion at this point, that means Kirby is going to inherit one freakishly powerful ability.

Jump and Multi-Jumps are one thing. But we'll also have Kirby getting Smash boosts when he already has some pretty good launches. I think Shulk's going to be a priority target for any Kirby player.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Lucina, Robin, and Captain Falcon Kirby hats revealed. Bad news: Robin's hat isn't as good as we hoped. Good news: Lucina's hat is better than what we hoped.

"Not as good as we hoped"? His Robin hat looked really sweet!

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Mii Kirby has a picture of the Mii's face strapped to Kirby's head. I found it kind of amusing.

The_Thumbs

Smash Cadet
I now just want to know if Kirby eats someone using a custom move, does he get he custom. Will Kirby end up with the default fireball, or will he get Mario's large and slow fireball instead if Mario has it equipped. I love the idea of having about 150 different moves to consider. It would seem especially important that Kirby can take the variants in the cases of people like Palutena and the Miis, as their specials can be so different depending how they're equipped.

Top Bottom