• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New info on Wario's bite

NintendoFan963

Smash Cadet
Wario's standard special move is the Bite we have seen in various screenshots. Just like Yoshi's standard special, you press the button once to eat them, and then again to spit them out. Projectiles can be eaten by Wario, as seen in one of the videos on the Dojo. If a projectile stays in Wario's mouth, it will be swallowed and then recovers damage. The projectile can be spit back at your opponent is the button is pressed again. If not, Wario eats it.

http://brawlcentral.com/

edracon

Smash Cadet
YAY!!! now there needs to be some "mona's pizza" in this game for him to eat.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
NO WAY. I love the wario ware games. I wish we could see more gameplay videos of the Demo at jump fest. Too bad though Rosalina is a assist trophy. I thought she should have been a playable character. But Masahiro Sakurai knows how to please people. Maybe he might compensate and put Geno in the game.

courte

Smash Lord
wario man move: Super Bite

Wario Eats his opponent whole, then spits them out, they will be paralyzed by a morbid, morose fear, a look of macabre painted along their face. Special Characteristing per person
Meta knight will lose his mask
Kirby will become a ball
Mario will assume the fetal position
Link will turn into a scared wolf mutt
peach will cry uncontrollably
Zelda will caress her gun babbling
Snake will hide in his box and run around insanely, standing up
etc... LOL

paralasalud

Smash Ace
Meta knight will lose his mask
Kirby will become a ball
Mario will assume the fetal position
Link will turn into a scared wolf mutt
peach will cry uncontrollably
Zelda will caress her gun babbling
Snake will hide in his box and run around insanely, standing up
etc... LOL
...WIN. :laugh:
although i think everyone should assume fetal position.
and zelda with a gun sure is crazy.

courte

Smash Lord
lol wow i meant zamus... zelda would caress her sword lol
samus is a special case... she would either crouch and charge... and never stop charing until the effects wear off, drops tons of dud bombs a la charge bomb drop in super metroid, or pointlessly boost ball around the stage, or moonwalk... depends on the color you pick

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Oooh, this could be interesting. Could he even eat Sonic's Spin Dash?

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I have a question. Does Wario's bite stop them when they touch the mouth or do you have to time it?

Oh Gibdo

Smash Journeyman
Wait... what if two Warios were standing as close as they could to each other, facing each other, had same percentages, and both did the bite at exactly the same time??? :eek:

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
You know what Oh Gibdo? I love the combination of your name and avatar and had to say it publicly.

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
Wario could only eat certain projectiles guys. He can't anything energy based.(just like Lucas's DownB can't suck up anything BUT energy attacks). So you can't eat Samus's charge beam or Lucario's Aura Sphere.

Also, you don't spit the person out instantly after pressing B. When you first get them in your mouth, you should always press B rapidly because he actually chops on the opponent for a while before spitting them out.

I've ate several different projectiles too, and I haven't payed attention if I've gained health or not. I'll check it out.

Also any kind of explosive swallowed does 6ish dmg on wario.

Oooh, this could be interesting. Could he even eat Sonic's Spin Dash?

Yes, And really, its a great strategy vs him.

Don't look at this vid if you don't want spoilers, but Wario EATS his bike. 0_o. Around 1:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hotBPZiimSA&feature=user
Yep, its the best way to get rid of your bike.

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
lol how will Wario eat projectiles like DeDeDe's gordo?
Mmmm, not sure about that. So far, the rule appears that Wario can eat non-energy projectiles....How that accounts for Gordo (Or the Waddle's for that matter) or even regular items, I'm unsure. I'd say he'd eat anything that isn't living. (Don't think he'd canablize....)

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
So this bite is really something we must get an advantage from, hope to see more players using it correctly soon.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
People are talking about recovering damage and spitting back because of rumors that were floating around on Brawl Central.

WarZ

Smash Apprentice
By the sounds of it, this will be very important move for all WARIO mains

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
This has the potential for some pretty epic mindgames, I'll tell you that. You could shorthop, immediately do an F-air, then follow up with a bite when the F-air misses. Or, alternatively, you could just sit there and when, say, Sonic goes for a spin-dash. BAM, you have him trapped in your jaws.

Pretty fun stuff.

Top Bottom