• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Houston thread; Smashfest September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
I GUESSS? hey jeremy i haven't seen Ronnie soo yeah i'll get at you later for matches (i think dawn can beat you) sorry dude i like you your cool but i think he has you. Just from more experience .'
TGM when are you going to come to aceout and show us the omc power of tgm combo i will show you a glitch.;)

G@BE

Smash Lord
I have my own stupid little crew to form as well!!!!!

it shall be named

KCB or THE KILLER CARE BEARS

mwahahahahahahahahahhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHHWHAWHWAHAHWEHWA

anyways.....

dawn001

Smash Ace
I GUESSS? hey jeremy i haven't seen Ronnie soo yeah i'll get at you later for matches (i think dawn can beat you) sorry dude i like you your cool but i think he has you. Just from more experience .'
TGM when are you going to come to aceout and show us the omc power of tgm combo i will show you a glitch.;)
hey where are you at i want to smash and i want to smash jeremy in the face!!!!!!

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
I have my own stupid little crew to form as well!!!!!

it shall be named

KCB or THE KILLER CARE BEARS

mwahahahahahahahahahhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHHWHAWHWAHAHWEHWA

anyways.....
Ouch, "stupid little crew", hmmm....

Dawn do you have a crew, because if ya do, my crew is issuing out a challenge to ya, or anyone else who thinks they can form a crew a least for for a measly 24 hrs. so we can fight it out. LOL :mad: +:laugh:= evil laugh

dawn001

Smash Ace
Ouch, "stupid little crew", hmmm....

Dawn do you have a crew, because if ya do, my crew is issuing out a challenge to ya, or anyone else who thinks they can form a crew a least for for a measly 24 hrs. so we can fight it out. LOL :mad: +:laugh:= evil laugh
yes i do but it hold 3 me void, and kage !!!!! but lets do it!!!!!!

kage921

Smash Journeyman
what it dew. I'am down for this crew battle thing. *** I just want to play. OOOHH that boy GANON. lol

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Dosn't matter what ya think I own you both. And experience wise...I have dawn beat...so beat....like wow. Iv been playing 8 times as long as he has. I own. But hey everyone is intitled to there opinion...both you come over and lets find out.

hey where are you at i want to smash and i want to smash jeremy in the face!!!!!!
Both you and pimp could be over here right now kickin back simpin on latte's gettin owned by me having a good time. Both of you need to come over now! Im bored as hell.

Oh and C^^^ welcome to the crew... stop playing ganon and main luigi... we need a luigi and yours is too good.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
just posting, that there will be a small smash fest going on in the library in front of Sam Houston High School this thursday.

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
yea the smashfest i was throughin this weekin has to be moved to another weekend cause i gotta to work and wait 1 week 4 the hot wings

J-Red

Smash Cadet
What's up with all these crews popping up eveywhere all of a sudden? Anyone want to play the Katy crew anytime soon? We're not the best but we'll play any of you.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Yea, it's kinda funny you should mention that J-red. It's funny, but aside from my crew, it seems no one in Houston is able to get and keep at least 4 people in a crew for 24 hours. What I meant Aceout is don't try to request fellow members of any crew to join yours hehe, that be disrespectful. Besides, J-red, there pretty much is only one solid crew right now, mines. Alrighty Katy crew, The Pacifiers will take you on. Whenever there's another event we'll come play you guys crew vs. crew.

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
Yea, it's kinda funny you should mention that J-red. It's funny, but aside from my crew, it seems no one in Houston is able to get and keep at least 4 people in a crew for 24 hours. What I meant Aceout is don't try to request fellow members of any crew to join yours hehe, that be disrespectful. Besides, J-red, there pretty much is only one solid crew right now, mines. Alrighty Katy crew, The Pacifiers will take you on. Whenever there's another event we'll come play you guys crew vs. crew.
ooo aright i get you-but i dont know who crew ppl are in-so how am i supposed to know?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
ooo aright i get you-but i dont know who crew ppl are in-so how am i supposed to know?
Good Point...know what this means.... RACE WAR!... no but seriouslly we need a sig 3000. Either I can get it done or you...hiy meh up on the tele... or pm.
Ace, obviously Im in 3000's crew but thanx for the offer. Good day sir.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Oh and C^^^ welcome to the crew... stop playing ganon and main luigi... we need a luigi and yours is too good.
LOL man everybody keeps telling me that =( LOL is there something wrong with my gannon? =( lol well anyways I'll still use luigi :)lol

Me and Cesar must play luigi dittos next time we run into each other :ohwell:
yes, we do lol its rare that any luigi dittos happen so we got to do that too :D

also who is still up for the low tier crew battle that I mentioned on the first post? so far there is 3 ppl including me which the other two are resumed and james(mouf), so what's up ppl?everybody here plays nothing but high tiers? XD come on :p

J-Red

Smash Cadet
Alright Mr. 3000. But not for money bc you guys are most likely better than us. But we're looking forward to playing the pacifiers. And we're going to think of a cool team name before we play you guys. Better than the pacifiers.

Mr. 3000, were you or any of your crew at Ceaser's?

TGM

Smash Lord
low tier crew batte is dumb. cause:

Mouf DK
Gabe Pika
Sethlon Roy

these are honestly the only GOOD low tiers. everyone else is horrible(including me) so a crew battle would be just as bad as aladin crew+me VS team mag+ronnie.

i suggest a low tier TOURNAMENT.

Oh and to the rest of you: jeremy does not have a desert eagle.......its actualy this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=99UPQEFSGVQ

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Good Point...know what this means.... RACE WAR!... no but seriouslly we need a sig 3000. Either I can get it done or you...hiy meh up on the tele... or pm.
Ace, obviously Im in 3000's crew but thanx for the offer. Good day sir.
Ok, The Pacifiers need one more member, this person must main either Peach or Fox. Once this person joins, I will make a crazy awesome sig for our crew.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Every crew needs more Samus, because he's so cool. And totally not a girl.

Hurricane Dean won't destroy us, hooray! Our spam will keep it away.

That rhymed!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
DAWN and PIMPSLAP,
Both of you ninjas come over my house, both you guys have skill levels of that of xelic and I need the training against you guys super skills in this game.

3000, we need to start working out a plan for next thursday. Like I need some specifics times for stuff... like leavin, time I should be there...well ya know just call me.

ResumeD,
Will Do.

TGM

Smash Lord
1 person mains samus in these parts...................................................sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom