• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Grenade Trick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Im quite sure this is new otherwise I wouldnt make a post on it. First let me state that this is NOT the same as grenade stripping, it is similar but not exactly the same.

I accidently found this in a friendly today and these are the steps on how to do it (no i dont have a video but its easy to perform).

1. Pull out grenade 1 and drop it with your shield while holding B.
2. Pull out grenade 2 and drop it with your shield while holding B.
3. Have the enemy pick up grenade 2. It must be grenade 2 or it wont work.
4. Push B to use another grenade (no grenade will come out since u can only have 2 out at once).

If done properly, when you try to take out a third grenade, grenade 2 (the one held by the enemy) will be launched in the direction snake is facing with the same trajectory as snakes normal throw when pushing B.

So basically instead of the grenade just dropping out of someones hand, it gets 'thrown' out of their hand forcefully. Whether this is useful or not, I dont know but it definetely looks funny :p

AfroQT

Smash Master
Im quite sure this is new otherwise I wouldnt make a post on it. First let me state that this is NOT the same as grenade stripping, it is similar but not exactly the same.

I accidently found this in a friendly today and these are the steps on how to do it (no i dont have a video but its easy to perform).

1. Pull out grenade 1 and drop it with your shield while holding B.
2. Pull out grenade 2 and drop it with your shield while holding B.
3. Have the enemy pick up grenade 2. It must be grenade 2 or it wont work.
4. Push B to use another grenade (no grenade will come out since u can only have 2 out at once).

If done properly, when you try to take out a third grenade, grenade 2 (the one held by the enemy) will be launched in the direction snake is facing with the same trajectory as snakes normal throw when pushing B.

So basically instead of the grenade just dropping out of someones hand, it gets 'thrown' out of their hand forcefully. Whether this is useful or not, I dont know but it definetely looks funny :p
This isn't new sadly :(

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
unfortunately corpse, you don't actually know everything. one day maybe, but not now.

in future, post things like this in the social thread, until someone can confirm it as a new trick.

lock please.

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
I'm a relatively knew Snake player but this isn't that new. Nice try though. :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's not a grenade strip, but yes it has been known that you can force people to "throw" the grenade instead of simply dropping it.

RATED

Smash Lord
corpse, I am kinda sure there's no Video of it, since this boards most of them are just waiting for their "hero" ( SuSa) to make threads and stuff like that.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
corpse, you didn't discover anything, and the fact that you claim to be the best in aus and don't know this is kind of worrying. you're sounding stupid. drop it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom