• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Ganondorf Finder! - For Melee. No Brawl kids.

Fishaman P

Smash Apprentice
Fishaman P: Neenah, Wisconsin

Ganon is a secondary for me, but though I've picked up a lot of "secondaries" in the past (like Icies and Sheik), only Ganon and Jiggs have stuck so well. Basically, I'm still serious about Ganondorf.

MixJunkie360

Smash Rookie
Hey i just moved to covington kentucky from california. I have a nice set up and wanted to know if there were any smashers out here? I am alright at the game but need someone to play competitively with. Send me a message.

Upke

Smash Journeyman
Yo, you rang? I've already talked to Jesse some but you should hit me up on Facebook if you want me to add you to the Savannah Smash group.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yo, you rang? I've already talked to Jesse some but you should hit me up on Facebook if you want me to add you to the Savannah Smash group.
Damn bro I am on a hiatus from stalkbook... not sure when I'll reactivate my account. I work EVERY day till dark but I'd be down to play. Maybe I could PM my number to one of the most active smashers and he could shoot me a text when there's a fest?

BTW I am on Tybee.

Last edited:

Upke

Smash Journeyman
Aight, my boi Carter and I are the most active Smashers in Savannah, lol. There really isn't much of a scene here, just a group of people who get together sometimes. Carter's a former Ganon main tho.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
is this even still updated?

Bwmat
vancouver, BC, Canada (well coquitlam, but no one's ever heard of THAT)

Top Bottom