• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Ganondorf Finder! - For Melee. No Brawl kids.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
It would be nice if it was constantly updated, but I still find it useful to check semi-recent posts for possible New people to smash with since I travel non-stop.

Partyboat

Smash Rookie
Yo Im a brand new ganondorf coming fromt he Pinnellas County area in Florida. My tag is partyboat and Im excited to be growing as a melee player and ganon main. Hope to see the rest of you in tourneys!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yo Im a brand new ganondorf coming fromt he Pinnellas County area in Florida. My tag is partyboat and Im excited to be growing as a melee player and ganon main. Hope to see the rest of you in tourneys!
Florida is the Ganon state bro, home to Linguini, RockCrock, spider_sense, Renth, Eikelmann, Tipman (semi-retired), and myself when on vacation.

The G boards is a great place to ask questions and get answers. Don't hesitate to ask questions, but if you do some reading you'll probably find the answer.

Vierte

Smash Cadet
Florida is the Ganon state bro, home to Linguini, RockCrock, spider_sense, Renth, Eikelmann, Tipman (semi-retired), and myself when on vacation.

The G boards is a great place to ask questions and get answers. Don't hesitate to ask questions, but if you do some reading you'll probably find the answer.
I'm not sure if you remember me but we met last year at CEO when you paused it on the frame perfect tipman, blew my mind, then we partyed by the pool. Just wanted to stop in and say that to this day that is one of the if not the best smash experiences that I have had.

oh and

Vierte Annapolis MD

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I'm not sure if you remember me but we met last year at CEO when you paused it on the frame perfect tipman, blew my mind, then we partyed by the pool. Just wanted to stop in and say that to this day that is one of the if not the best smash experiences that I have had.

oh and

Vierte Annapolis MD
LOL nice man! I vaguely remember doing that. I also remember doing a few real life reverse uairs into the pool Lmao. You planning on going to any other nationals?

Vierte

Smash Cadet
LOL nice man! I vaguely remember doing that. I also remember doing a few real life reverse uairs into the pool Lmao. You planning on going to any other nationals?
Hahahaha the irl uairs and I am gonna try and make it to CEO again this year but it all depends on how my summer shapes up with college

Deep C. Squid

Smash Rookie
Deep C. Squid. Grand Haven, Michigan (West Michigan). Been playing a couple years now, thought i'd might as well post on here finally. Gonna sorta try and get a little more active on these boards cause i'm always looking for specific things i can work on to improve my fat grey wizard punches. :)

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lmao another perfect Ganon name.

Some of you kids should participate more. Ask questions and post vids of yourself, this is one of the few forums where you get up to 10 good players answering your Ganon-related questions. We all wanna see Ganons wreck face

Orbrun

Smash Rookie
May as well post here, since I've switched mains from Mewtwo to Manondorf.

Tag in-game is Rlash, location is Sudbury, Ontario.
There's actually a smasher that I know of that goes by the name Manondorf although I think he only plays ganon in smash 4.

Top Bottom