• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Ganondorf AT: Badass Combo (discovered by Kira)

Superspright

Smash Lord
Very nice, I am not sure if this was discovered yet, but if this is faster than the tipman then maybe it can't be airdodged out of. I will wait until someone else comes in to prove it.

Breezy

Smash Ace
This has been known, and it's almost never going to happen in competitive play. There's too much time between the stomp and Nair. They could easily airdodge or throw out an attack of they're own before they bounce.

Superspright

Smash Lord
That's kinda what I thought...nice call on that one breezy. I have landed tipman combos before on unsuspecting opponents, but they are almost always either scrubs or people who do not know the ganon matchup whatsoever.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
yeah, we found this out a little after we found the tipman. Ganon has three moves with bouncing properties; Tipman Uair, Non-sweetspot Bair, and Second hit Nair. The reason you believe it to be a new AT is because you probably haven't seen it before. The reason it isn't really used is because there are other options that are way more effective as well as practical. If you do, however, want to see a combo involving Nair, find me sometime whenever I'm around and I'll show you one.

Its good that you're experimenting though, keep going, really. This is how amazing things(like FoG) are found, so keep at it.

TP

Smash Master
The second hit of Nair comes out on frame 19, 26 if from the ground. It is 4 frames slower than just doing another Dair, which is as useful at least since it leads into Uair.

Cool move though. Keep looking for little stuff like this, as the above poster said.

:034:

Raikou_Cypher

Smash Cadet
The reason this probably won't be viable is the same reason why thunderstorming can be hard. It's just too slow (Even slower, according to TP's frame data). It's really easy to hit Ganon when he comes back to follow up with another aerial. That said, this is pretty cool. I'll be sure to try it out.

Triforce of Death

Smash Rookie
Thanks for all the thoughts guys, and yeah I know it's slow. I've pulled it off only twice; once on a Pika and another on a Sonic. Basically
just for show, but you know you're pro (or fighting a stupid opponent) if you pull this off.

Kira-

Smash Champion
There's a European Kira, an Alaskan Kira, and Arizonian Kira, and me Kira. Which makes things quite complicated, really.

Top Bottom