• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Fox Playey

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hi everybody! My name is Mars and I absolutely love to Brawl! I just recently tried Fox out for the first time and absolutely loved him!

I already know the basics such as fsmash being his best move.. His up b is a really damaging attack. I also use his fthrow chaingrab to destroy those pesky Falcos!

I also heard about some guy named Scoootuoz who is called the Lord of Foxes, I heard that guy knows everything! I wanna play him on WiFi and see if I have what it takes to beat the best! My FC is 3445-99GP-MARS.

I need you guys to help me become the best Fox player ever!

Ya well this is just my excuse to make a thread telling you guys i'm back:)

DarkAura

Smash Lord
Fsmash is his best move? where the hell have i been?
anyways... welcome (back?)

im awesome... no1 has seen me play but im awesome (not skill wise)... im pretty good though (skill wise)

Zephil

Smash Ace
OMG is the best noob presentation I have ever seen!! welcome back mars

Ok the first thing you need to know is that now we don´t spam dair, we discovered that FLAMEDASH!!
has priority over every move in the game so now we spam it like hell!! oh and it kills pikachu at 10% :) :lick:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
OMG is the best noob presentation I have ever seen!! welcome back mars

Ok the first thing you need to know is that now we don´t spam dair, we discovered that FLAMEDASH!!
has priority over every move in the game so now we spam it like hell!! oh and it kills pikachu at 10% :) :lick:
OMG! Fox for God Tier!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Thanks Iblis, M@V, Zephil, Dazed and Confused, and the rest of you even if I don't know you........it's good to be back <3

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Ohgod marsulas is playing Fox again ohgod ohgod should I act disgusted or happy I don't know.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Oh wow... the most knowledgeable Fox on the board (who doesn't main Fox) is back? daaaaaang. : )

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Welcome (back), marsulas.

I've talked with you several times in the Tierlist threads, if you remember me. I'm a newer Fox player myself, picked him up recently. Glad to have you here (again), you're a knowledgeable guy. :)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm sorry guys.....I tried, I really did but Fox just isn't for me anymore. Ignore this thread:(

Top Bottom