• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New five minute video found

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Pokémon Trainer looks awesome. I can't wait to play him. Squirtle is so quick. Charizard kinda reminds me of Mewtwo, the way he jumps and uses his tail.

I really hope Lucario is posted on the Dojo soon. I'm curious to see how he moves/looks.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Nice, looks so good. I have to say, either that Ike FS was done perfectly, or the other two had no idea what they were doing.

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
holy ****. GREAT VID! Love the Delfino Plaza theme during smash, just lovely. and the epic reworking of the classic zelda theme, plus that fire emblem theme is AWESOME. Good look at alot of Lucas gameplay. Just freaking great

Drake3

Smash Ace
Man this site crashes too much. Oh well I at least managed to post it in the Zelda section.

This video is pure awesome. The fight between Sonic and Mario at the beginning was just epic. Important notes: PK Freeze is very fast, Zelda is a beast, and every character just looks amazing.

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
I'm so going to main Snake now...

Lay mine, choke opponent and lay them over mine, EXPLODE!!!

SolidSnake27

Smash Cadet
Wow. That guy playing Snake knows what he's doing. C4/Choke combo.

And also...

Wow. PK Thunder has AWESOME turnaround.

Seison

Smash Journeyman
That was an AMAZING vid. one of the best so far for gameplay imo. Can't wait to try out Pkmn trainer and Sonic. Lucas' pk thunder goes incredibly far as well. Also was it just me or does Ike look at least just as quick as Roy?? man.. every new vid pumps me up even more.

TonyTH07

Smash Cadet
Well, it's nice to see people play the game who KNOW what they're doing. Awesome. Sonic really IS as fast as they all said. I can't wait to main him.

That, and Giga Bowser owned everybody.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
.... Wow... that's all I can think to say... :)

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Yeah, this is a definite morale booster. I feel better already watching this. All characters look awesome. Seriously...not one that wouldn't be worth playing.

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
I think I'll end up maining Lucas... he seems so much like Ness but way better!!!

Also, Snake's grab is full of win.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Snake's Down Smash Proximity Mine is cool beans. Also, all the stages are a lot bigger than I thought they were at first. During the Delfino Plaza fight, was the platform moving at all, or just really slowly?

Blue_Kirby

Smash Rookie
Fire Emblem Battle Theme=Win

on a similar note

Halberd Music=Win(sounds so much better in game then on dojo)

and finally

PT Final Smash=Uber Win

LoserNumber2

Smash Apprentice
the was pure epic, Snake<3, finally got to see zelda in action she looks better than her melee counter part :D and PT looks like sex ;]

Edit: the music sounds way better then it does on the dojo

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Link vs Snake... awesome...
Ike's FS with FE7 battle music... awesome...
Video in general... best gameplay vid I've seen...

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Agreed that the music is better in-game than on the DOJO, especially with things like Pokemon Stadium 2. Granted, it's a different tune, but I had low expectations after hearing what they originally had. Even Skyworld sounds good!

Chuc

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3540-0027-2288
Niiice.. this was the repeating video that was played at Jump Festa. Brings back memories XD

RiptheReaper

Smash Apprentice
u guys noticed that Snake can detonate the mine even in the air,EVEN WHEN ATTACKING :) (check the skyworld part with Snake,Dk,ect.)can only imagine Snake with a spike attack toward the mine and BOOOM
i may try Snake.

Top Bottom