• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Falcon vids from me yay! Falcon is too good

Charoo

Smash Champion

Kneeslash

Smash Cadet
I have to say the last video was pretty good, but to tell you the truth donkey kong isn't much of an opponent to fight against. But then again I never fought a good DK before.

i.E.

Smash Apprentice
Nice videos dude....as always.

Keep rapzoring.

edit**----
I have to say the last video was pretty good, but to tell you the truth donkey kong isn't much of an opponent to fight against. But then again I never fought a good DK before.
DK is a really hard matchup for falcon actually. It can be hard to win in that matchup, just because DK's tilts completely and utterly destroy falcon. Dtilt (trips you)>>>Fsmash pisses me off so much.

I play a DK all the time who just....frustrates the hell out of me.
aka I'm a choke artist.

:p

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
That last video was EPIC!

1st stock: KNEE.
2nd stock: Falcon punch.
3rd stock: 1 hell of a crazy up b.

lol.

Charoo

Smash Champion
yeah,every1 saw it,one of the greatest falcon vids out.
would you like to ditto sometime,i want to see how my falcon matches up against yours,though ill probably get destroyed
i'm probably one of the worst online falcon u will ever face haha. I don't know why but falcon feel so wrong online. I'll still play with u though. Just hit me up sometime

Miles.

Smash Champion
Champ gives me hope for Falcon.

Hopefully as we learn the game better Falcon may have a a revival and raise a tier or two.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Wait, are you the guy that coined the Champ Combo?

Because I'd really believe it cause you're ****ing awesome with Falcon.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Wait, are you the guy that coined the Champ Combo?

Because I'd really believe it cause you're ****ing awesome with Falcon.
yeah I'm that guy haha. I invented the champ combo like back in late 05 or early 06. Good times.

There was also 3 tourney by that name. The last one was call super champ combo and was sponsor by MLG.

Also, thanks for the comment every1. I have been thinking lately about dropping all my other chars and just go all falcon at tourney. I dunno yet because I also like to use my other chars too, but I feel that Captain Douglas needs me right now to show Rick Wheeler how to fight haha

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
yeah I'm that guy haha. I invented the champ combo like back in late 05 or early 06. Good times.

There was also 3 tourney by that name. The last one was call super champ combo and was sponsor by MLG.

Also, thanks for the comment every1. I have been thinking lately about dropping all my other chars and just go all falcon at tourney. I dunno yet because I also like to use my other chars too, but I feel that Captain Douglas needs me right now to show Rick Wheeler how to fight haha
You should.Falcon all the way.i need to go see what the champ combo is.
oh yeah i addded your fc

Charoo

Smash Champion
^^^^
you actually play online? thats sexy, ima add you on aim too
i live east coast but my wifi is mad sexy so it should be smooth
actually I don't play online frequently. I think the last time I play online was in june. Still, this game is very fun and I wouldn't mind playing online with any1 as long as I have fun (aka not too much lag).

My internet is pretty sexy too so this might work out haha

Top Bottom