• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New England Smash: Mass Madness 5A

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
hey, no disrespect

i like your fox. you should give up ICs tho imo

all my disrespect is to NE

and i've beaten you once in tournament... out of the one time we've played. we can money match if you'd like. i too have gotten better ;). i'd mm your ICs with my sheik, fox and marth and your fox with my falcon, falco, sheik, fox and marth.

i watched your match v banks. it's whatever. banks is a crappy sheik who doesn't know the matchup. downsmash? come on. it's not like you 2 or 3 stocked him for it either.

done

i'll $5-$50 mm everyone in new england aside from korean DJ and darc (well, i'd $5 mm them, but yeah)
lol id like to c u MM th0rn and back it up

Though I dont think NE is GREAT ... we're not bad considering alot of us make bracket in nationals .. DJ and Darc have been our best so far... but c'mon

not everyone can be amazing like s2j or zhu

EDIT:

and dj is amzing

he lost to shroomed and JAvi

n theyre awesome

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
I'll MM you for whatever you want NeighborhoodP

I won't even use Roy or Doc since those are some of your worst matchups that you've gotten blown up in.

-KevinM

Then again I'd talk a lot of **** to if I never went to a single national and didn't do anything worth noting in my own region.

You troll a helluva lot for a game you're not even good in. Aspergers is a helluva defect I guess.

But seriously if you come out to Apex or RoM 50 dollars my Fox your anything best of 5 I'll run it back until you don't have money on you and have to ask people for a ticket back home.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also consider it a 20 dollar side bet on both Mafia and Th0rn to **** you up too if you play them before I play you.

Banks

Smash Hero
i watched your match v banks. it's whatever. banks is a crappy sheik who doesn't know the matchup. downsmash? come on. it's not like you 2 or 3 stocked him for it either.
Why do you use such malicious language to label people you don't know ? Calling someone crappy to make a point to someone else is something you should try not to do. I've beaten people you would probably lose to, and lost to people you would probably beat, but that is all I can say. You seem to be fishing for reactions or trying to prove you are above others by bashing them, and you've been doing it for a long time. why?

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
I'll MM you for whatever you want NeighborhoodP

I won't even use Roy or Doc since those are some of your worst matchups that you've gotten blown up in.

-KevinM

Then again I'd talk a lot of **** to if I never went to a single national and didn't do anything worth noting in my own region.

You troll a helluva lot for a game you're not even good in. Aspergers is a helluva defect I guess.

But seriously if you come out to Apex or RoM 50 dollars my Fox your anything best of 5 I'll run it back until you don't have money on you and have to ask people for a ticket back home.
done

Also consider it a 20 dollar side bet on both Mafia and Th0rn to **** you up too if you play them before I play you.
done

Why do you use such malicious language to label people you don't know ? Calling someone crappy to make a point to someone else is something you should try not to do. I've beaten people you would probably lose to, and lost to people you would probably beat, but that is all I can say. You seem to be fishing for reactions or trying to prove you are above others by bashing them, and you've been doing it for a long time. why?
and done? let's money match any amount u want

Banks

Smash Hero
ironically your latest blog post doesn't really mesh with having a large ego you need to build up

but sure we can money match if we ever are at the same tournament, but I've never seen you at any nationals and I don't go to the west coast for smash.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
yes

honestly im prepared to bring $500 just in money matches and do ten $50 mm with kevinM but i'm sure he's gonna john out of it once i actually show up and am obviously more talented than him

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
I actually think Adam vs KevinM would be really close.

Would not bet money on either side.

KDJ, Darc >> Adam
Thorn > Adam

Banks,KevinM,Mafia ~ Adam

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
pretty sure little england would wreck mafia/banks/kevinm (and you for that matter daniel) and if they can't beat him they can't beat me

im not dumb, i make sure to call out mediocre players. banks is losing to kyu puff and mafia already got ***** by jason at genesis 2.

good thing im in socal cuz i get to play v the best in the world while they get to play with the same mediocre campers who don't know **** about the game

i've already accomplished my goal tho. the only way i'd ever travel OOS is if i had enough in money matches to make up for the cost. now that i've pissed off an entire region i'd say i've got that covered

the best part is nando STILL owes me a $50 or $100 mm, so even if kevinm can't afford losing $500 i'm still making a guaranteed $100 from just two players

i could get my own personal TV and just money match all day long, never waiting in line for friendlies

hahahaha poker is ezgame

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
edit: nevermind, it's not worth it...

adam, you take **** talk too far. go ahead and make enemies and lose all your money, i couldn't care less.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol better dylan, it's just trash talk, it makes money matches hype...although in smash we all know money matches are arranged prior to events and then never done

i just want to money match him because waboku sux

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
It's like that time you beat Baka in tournament, oh wait....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNlXOpZnJ6w

I never stated I was good/great. You just insinuated such because I offered to do a "large" MM, which doesn't mean as much because I'm working.
It's funny how I'm always getting mentioned by you in the mediocre category, which is fine, but funny. Are you jealous that people such as S2J are giving me credit?

On that note:
Pretty sure Nando would crush you IMO. I'm willing to put any amount of $$ on a side bet
I also will bet a large amount of $$ on KevinM as a sidebet, considering Fiction is beating you really badly and you haven't beaten a relevant fox in a good 5 years. Although KevinM is not the greatest against sheik either, smh....

But seeing as you have a reputation of backing out at the last minute because of some trivial non-sense. I doubt we'll see any of these MMs come into fruition.

It'd be cool to see you come up in July for Norcal's regional and also FC. We still gotta chill.
=0

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
I don't doubt he's good, Jason.

Adam's been tooting him to be better than SFAT and roughly the same level as Lovage/Zhu, which is probably (not definitely) a gross exaggeration

Are you going to be back in Socal, anytime soon? Atma came back to Norcal recently.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Yay, that's awesome. We've been to too many tournaments to not have played each other in a serious match

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
omfg wtf where are the vids if you can't upload them as fast as possible kill yourself for ****'s sake videos are a right and i deserve them for having the internet

SleepyK

seriously wtf ban him from everything and seize his youtube account and his identity i hear he has cool hair i'll take it

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
omfg wtf where are the vids if you can't upload them as fast as possible kill yourself for ****'s sake videos are a right and i deserve them for having the internet
http://imgur.com/mflDh

Muhahahahahaha

No but seriously I'm uploading the rest of these tonight. There are two more I need to finish rendering and will be adding later.

There's also 8 Featured Pools matches that I'm going to be sent by Boxman soon and uploading. I also have GF of Teams to compress and save.

So, you know, only like 55 videos in total when I'm done. No big deal.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
It's like that time you beat Baka in tournament, oh wait....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNlXOpZnJ6w
i 2-0ed baka last tournament i played him.

I never stated I was good/great.
im perceptive

I don't doubt he's good, Jason.

Adam's been tooting him to be better than SFAT and roughly the same level as Lovage/Zhu, which is probably (not definitely) a gross exaggeration
fiction is = or > than sfat most certainly. i was actually really disappointed w/ zac's skill level when i played him. im sure he wasnt playing his best but still. fiction is a whole lot cleaner. obv that's in a low pressure environment but even accounting for that i have no trouble saying fiction is one of the best foxes in the country. i'd still bet my life savings on him tapping you.

i never said he's as good as lovage but he's comparable to rusty zhu/fly amanita talent level

and the fact that u say u "don't doubt he's good" but then go on to doubt he's good shows me ur a noob. you have a weak definition of good. i don't.

very few people are good at this game. fiction is like the bare minimum of good. he's not "very good," he's just good. lovage is "very good." from there you have top 3 in the world. that's it. people are way too generous about their/other people's skill level. that's why you'll never see me saying i'm good. when you're good, it's obvious; other people champion your cause. if you're not there yet you're not there yet. don't get mad at the haters. get better son

SleepyK

http://imgur.com/mflDh

Muhahahahahaha

No but seriously I'm uploading the rest of these tonight. There are two more I need to finish rendering and will be adding later.

There's also 8 Featured Pools matches that I'm going to be sent by Boxman soon and uploading. I also have GF of Teams to compress and save.

So, you know, only like 55 videos in total when I'm done. No big deal.
i believe i own your hair now

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
seriously though
westballz got like 4th at wa
but you know what? shephard lima is just as good as him
shephard lima is one of the best players in the world. real talk. friggin absurd he's not ranked.
he's better than silent wolf
and connor
By implication, he’s as good as lovage then according to you.

fiction is = or > than sfat most certainly. i was actually really disappointed w/ zac's skill level when i played him. im sure he wasnt playing his best but still. fiction is a whole lot cleaner. obv that's in a low pressure environment but even accounting for that i have no trouble saying fiction is one of the best foxes in the country. i'd still bet my life savings on him tapping you.
As of now, the onus of proof is on Fiction to show up and do well at tournaments. He’ll always be remembered as the guy that does well at friendlies and can’t hold leads/choke in melee singles. This is the default position that many players will hold, until he shows up to a tournament. Until then, your perception of Fiction has almost as little credibility to a person who claims he has a really good friend that he plays with in neighborhood ___________.

and the fact that u say u "don't doubt he's good" but then go on to doubt he's good shows me ur a noob. you have a weak definition of good. i don't.
I guess I should be clearer on how I define “good”, since there are degrees. When I say Shepherd is good, I mean that he’s probably a solid player. When I think of “great”, I think of players of Zhu’s, Fly’s, and Lovage’s caliber. Shepherd =/= great (yet). He has yet to prove himself, so why put him up there?

very few people are good at this game. fiction is like the bare minimum of good. he's not "very good," he's just good. lovage is "very good." from there you have top 3 in the world. that's it. people are way too generous about their/other people's skill level. that's why you'll never see me saying i'm good. when you're good, it's obvious; other people champion your cause.
People have been championing my cause and giving me credit (lovage, westballz, s2j) and frankly, I think that is making you jealous. Ever since the Occidental tournament, it’s as if you have a personal mission to bring me down. You many not say that, but it’s definitely showing in your actions. The proof is in the pudding (/adamisms)

This does remind me though of the many times you have been wrong
1. You vs. Shroomed
2. You vs. Scar (at genesis)
3. You vs. Scar (again, but you flaked)
4. You vs. Sethlon

Shoot, I wish I had a name that started with an ‘S’. Needless to say, I’m pretty sure that you were thinking that you were absolutely certain that you were going to win all 4 of these matches, but you lost all 3 of these larger matches and flaked on one.

I would like to repeatedly remind you.

I never stated I would beat Fiction. In my posts, I wrote my opinions in response to you thinking that he would “repeatedly” 3 stock me. If he beats me, then great! It’s annoying that you are constantly not comprehending what I wrote and assuming other things. Obviously there’s a gap between our perceptions of him. I still think he’s solid, and I would like to believe that he’s as good as you say he is, but he hasn’t shown up to anything, so I will remain a skeptic until he does

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I like what this thread has turned into.

Just P pissing everyone off. The tales of him that I've heard seem to be true.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
By implication, he’s as good as lovage then according to you.
why you so salty? if you read the thread then you know you're just looking for something to argue, trying to get under my skin.

i just dont care enough about you as a person for anything u say to bother me. -shrugs-

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Fair Enough

Adam - I admit I was being a little provocative. My apologies. However, I do think that you come off very strongly, and, I, as well as many others, will react accordingly.

MDZ - Adam (P) is actually one of the chillest dudes in person. A great homie to talk and hang out with. You should come to Socal/Norcal.

Top Bottom