• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Dragon Ball Game Breakers was announced!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
You might say way is this intersting? Becasuse:

Gameplay was also shown in the trailer im hyped to play as olong for the first time!

Bakabridget

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bakabridget
I'm definitely interested in it. Even if it ends up being bad, I appreciate theyre finally actually experimenting with dragon ball instead of tossing out the same campaign again.,

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Looks really interesting, it’s fun to see the series kind of taking a horror approach. We don’t usually see what it’s like for normal civilians in the series too so I think this is going to be a really unique game.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I'm intrigued. I like that Oolong has a 'prop hunt' mechanic to him.

I hope there are more canon civilian characters with their own unique abilities other than just Bulma and Oolong, because Dragonball surprisingly has a lot of options available. Xenoverse's character creator doesn't appeal as much to me as playing as a canon character in this context.

Dende for example would be really good IMO. He could heal other survivors back from the brink of death. Very useful team mate, although that means he'd likely be the first target of the villain.

Top Bottom