• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW DISCOVERY! Nikita going through Green Hill Zone

ShadowDigo

Smash Cadet
Hello fellow snakes!

I was just playing brawl 5 minutes ago against a level 9 snake on Green Hill Zone. He did something that actually surprised me a lot. He was on the lower part facing the right and he used a nikita and made it travel through the stage. I could save the replay because the match was over 3 minutes. After, I went to the training mode and tested it. It really works, and I'm gonna tell how to do so.

On the center part of the stage, there are some grass going to the right. On the grass, there are dark green stripes. From the left to the right there is a half stripe, the first stripe, the second, the third, the fourth and so on.
Position yourself with one foot on the third stripe and the other on the fourth while facing the right. Use your nikita (side-b) and it go inside the stage. You can't see it, but you control it and get of the inside of the stage, hitting someone and getting them astonished.

If someone could make a video about this, I would really appreciate, and please remember to give credit to me. I'm sorry if it's old but I've searched and I haven't found anything like this.

Thanks,
ShadowDigo

ShadowDigo

Smash Cadet
I know it isn't torunament legal, but I'm just a casual player and it's very fun to do thisi and look at your opponent's faces. They're all like "WTF??? Snake's soooo broken!"

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, this would be nice for casual players who want to annoy their friends.

Shows how much effort and bug testing was put into the game.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
What, I do believe the official rules say that GGs is a counterpick...

Not a good snake one unfortunately, horizontal kills are more prevalent than vertical ones. Snake is good at both, but the easy vertical ones could abuse him.

I guess camping the little checkpoint things could work, your projectiles own, you could MS from checkpoint to checkpoint, and you are fairly protected under them..

But meh.

Top Bottom