• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Coro-Coro Info. Rdiley, Falcon and Luigi Confirmed as well as new stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrawlinNess

Smash Cadet
I posted this on the Coro-Coro Roster Thread a little while ago but since some people are doubting me, I will post it again.

I finished an AIM convo. with SerebiiJoe earlier today (owner of Serebii.net) and I can confirm to you this.

Capt. Falcon is revealed to be in the game along with Ridley (w00t) and Luigi. Ridley is in his Meta-Ridley form and is shown in one shot with Bowser and Dedede and another shot vs. Samus in which he is holding a Home-Run bat. They are the only 3 "new" characters shown and anyone expecting anything else is going to be disapointed.

Also, there are screenshots of what looks to be an F-Zero stage called "Port Town". I've never played the F-Zero games so I'm not sure of its importance. Also, the stage in the E 4 All video is shown again and revealed to be "Ashley Manor". I take it that's Ashley's house from WarioWare? Joe also said there is also a picture of what looks to be "Fountain of Dreams". I'm assuming that a Past Stage like Temple is.

Finally, another picture is shown with the Star Rod and one with Luigi using his Poultergust 3000. It could be his down B or it could be a new item, Joe said he wasn't sure.

Sorry, that's all the help I can give at the moment but I requested that he scan me the images and I will probably recieve an e-mail within the next couple hours. I know for a fact all of this information is real and you may not believe me but I guarantee on Saturday (or even earlier when i can get the scans up), I will have the last laugh.

BTW, you may AIM me at TheDiLuigi.

I guarantee I could answer your questions. Also, people have used the excuse that I'm lying due to the fact joe never uses AIM. I can tell you right now that he DOES and that i have known him for a good five years. Though he may not talk to the majority of people at Serebii, I know him personally and have received this info. straight from him.

Metaknightvision

Smash Cadet
Point ina new thread without the scans though? :\ Doesn't make it sound any more or less reliable :p awesome if its true, but sceptical without scans man!

Sukecchi

Smash Cadet
Just because you say you know him or that you talked to him doesn't make it true. Post a log, get scans, something. Otherwise, you might as well be talking to a wall.

Xiroey2

Smash Apprentice
I Don't want to judge this until there is some hard evidence...

But why should we take your word for it?

Spellman

Smash Ace
I'm going to go out on a limb here and... kind of believe it. It seems believable. But wow, Ridley I'm having a hard time with. He doesn't seem civil enough to use a weapon. But anyways.
Although, for my own curiosities sake, I'd really like to see those scans!

verditude

Smash Journeyman
From a Serebii IRC mod named Mareena:
(Mareena) Does Serebii still use AIM?
(Mareena) And if so
(Captain_Chris) No.
(Mareena) oh
(Captain_Chris) The Brawl **** is fake.
(Captain_Chris) He hasn't been on AIM all week.

Explain, BrawlInNess.

gigasteve

Smash Ace
Did you hear the starting roster?
And also, if it's true, and these are starters, that makes 25: ZSS is a no-no

BrawlinNess

Smash Cadet
Actually, I have been answering numerous PMs and IMs that I've been recieving and I've been busy typing up my thread.

I am not lying, no matter what you think.

And btw, o the person who said I should state everything about Ridley, I've said all I know.

He's in the Meta-Ridley form.
About the same size as Bowser yet bigger than Dedede.
I don't know attacks specifics as i only have info. from Joe to work on.

Also, to people disproving this with the "Joe's in bed" or "not on AIM" theory. You must not know I've known Joe since we were about 8 years old and that the reason he is sleeping is due to the fact that has a cold and is taking a nap. As much as you all want to believe this is a conspiracy, it really isn't.

Sukecchi

Smash Cadet
What I don't understand...when there's a thread like this...and people are posting nothing but 'it's not true' there's always someone who ignores them all.

Then if it's true, post the log of your conversation. And if you say you don't have it, then you have lost further credibility.

Azura

Smash Cadet

Several people who have Serebii on their AIM lists are adamant that he hasn't been on all week and since he's in the UK he would have been staying up somewhat late, like I am right now, to give you this info.

However, I doubt you registered on July 2006 just to troll is in the distant futu...oh who am I kidding you can't argue against Serebii mods saying he hasn't been on all week. This just makes me more anxious for our corocoro, uh, fix.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
To honestly tell you, this guy doesn't sound legit at all. Not very professional like stating things such as "he was cold and in bed", and knowing this is a huge deal, not even posting the conversation log.

However, you did say you would post the scans in a couple of hours. So I'm still waiting on those scans. I could be wrong. I could be right.

Scans will determine all.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
I feel it's best to remain skeptical of everyone until there is solid proof. I'm not gunna attempt to prove or disprove anyone.

From a Serebii IRC mod named Mareena:
(Mareena) Does Serebii still use AIM?
(Mareena) And if so
(Captain_Chris) No.
(Mareena) oh
(Captain_Chris) The Brawl **** is fake.
(Captain_Chris) He hasn't been on AIM all week.

Explain, BrawlInNess.
I don't think it's fair for you to question his credibility when you arbitrarily post a conversation that you could have easily made up on the spot. So, to both you and BrawlInNess, got proof?

Artanisix

Smash Cadet
Also, to people disproving this with the "Joe's in bed" or "not on AIM" theory. You must not know I've known Joe since we were about 8 years old and that the reason he is sleeping is due to the fact that has a cold and is taking a nap. As much as you all want to believe this is a conspiracy, it really isn't.
I guarantee I could answer your questions. Also, people have used the excuse that I'm lying due to the fact joe never uses AIM. I can tell you right now that he DOES and that i have known him for a good five years.
With all due respect Mr. BrawlinNess, do you mean to say that Joe is only thirteen years old? I am not a regular at Serebii.net by any means so I'm not certain, but if everything you say is true then Joe is indeed thirteen years old. If he is not, then certainly that would reveal you as someone who is making this up as he goes and is not taking care to watch his steps.

It seems... very confusing, yes. Very confusing indeed.

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
Really, you should know that w/o any form of evidence people will doubt you until such is the case. Personally I don't really care for this because there is nothing exciting about Ridley to me, all I know is he attacks Samus alot.....

So basically show us proof or shut your yap, either way it doesn't effect me xP

PBalfredo

Smash Rookie
Even if this information is true, which it might be, there is no way it's the final roster. There is no way Ganondorf is getting cut, he's just too important to the Zelda series. So any roster that does not include Ganon is not final.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
SerebiiJoe is in college, I believe. He talks about his college projects all the time on his site.

For saying he's only 13 -- you messed up big time.
i thought he meant since he said he had known Serebii since 8 years old, he said he had known him for 5 years=13 years old.

just my guess

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Not really much new information here, even if it is true. Two "duhs" and a stage that we don't have any details about, and more Ridley speculation.

And to say that
They are the only 3 "new" characters shown and anyone expecting anything else is going to be disapointed.
I find it hard to believe they would reveal new characters, but not all of them. Brawl won't have less characters than Melee, it just won't happen.

Additionally, the CoroCoro magazine is not going on sale yet. It won't be the 15th in Japan for another 14 hours.

gigasteve

Smash Ace
I am really starting to doubt you.
Shock the hedgehog or guy above me, where'd you get your sig????

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
hey we believe you n' all but,

unless theres proof to back your statements up,
we cannot POSSIBBLY think your statements are true.

you maybe,shouldve waited until you had the scans, THEN scanned it.

otherwise,

i couldve said everything you said,
only replaced the characters with "geno" and "Mr.L"

and expected everyone to believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom