• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Coro-Coro Info. Rdiley, Falcon and Luigi Confirmed as well as new stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
hey we believe you n' all but,

unless theres proof to back your statements up,
we cannot POSSIBBLY think your statements are true.

you maybe,shouldve waited until you had the scans, THEN scanned it.

otherwise,

i couldve said everything you said,
only replaced the characters with "geno" and "Mr.L"

and expected everyone to believe me.

ile wait for the scans.

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
I'd like to point out that it is possible to be "Invisible" on AIM. If this guy is indeed his friend, he could be a person that Joe talks to when he doesn't want to talk to anyone else.

Maybe he meant to say 15 years, not 5. The stuff he's reporting doesn't sound unrealistic.

I'm not saying it's true, but there isn't anything intrinsically unbelievable about it.

Shishou

Smash Apprentice
Honestly if this was true, we would have had scans of it by now. If not from Serebii Joe then from someone else.

New characters is big news and I highly doubt anyone with screenshots of it wouldn't scan at least one ASAP.

ricydafrog

Smash Journeyman
don't even think about posting another hread without getting the images especially if ull only have to wait a few hours

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
Hejiru said:
HE IS LYING.

He said he knew Joe when he was eight.

Then he said he has known him for five years.

Wait, so... Serebii is only 13? That's funny, I thought he was like 24.

Interesting. Care to explain, sir?
Hmm...?

Youkooo...

BrawlinNess

Smash Cadet
First off, I did mean to say 15 years, thanks for catching that invisible. And also, since people were begging for it, here's the script from the convo.

SerebiiJoe (4:35:01 PM): hey
SerebiiJoe (4:43:24 PM): guess what?
TheDiLuigi (4:45:00 PM): Hey, sup?
SerebiiJoe (4:45:24 PM): I got the new Coro-Coro
TheDiLuigi (4:45:35 PM): are you ****ing?!
SerebiiJoe (4:45:54 PM): no, and you’ll never guess who’s in it
TheDiLuigi (4:45:59 PM): Falcon? Sheik? TOM NOOK?!
SerebiiJoe (4:46:32 PM): RIDLEY in the metal freakin form
TheDiLuigi (4:46:54 PM): holy crap
SerebiiJoe (4:47:07 PM): so yeah, u guessed about Falcon, there is a pic of Luigi using his vaccum too. Also, there’s a F-Zero stage called “Port town” and a pic of the manor from Wario Ware
SerebiiJoe (4:47:18 PM): That was prolly the thing from the E for All Trailer
TheDiLuigi (4:47:31 PM): wow, just wow.
TheDiLuigi (4:47:40 PM): anything else?
SerebiiJoe (4:47:58 PM): There’s apicture of Kirby on the Fountain level from melee and he has the star item in his hand. That’s it for now though. I gotta post some more dungeon news and then I’m going to bed.
TheDiLuigi (4:48:37PM): sweet info. why?
SerebiiJoe (4:48:58 PM): IDK, I just don’t feel good, I think I have a cold. I’m gonna lie down a while, bbl, probably in few hrs.
TheDiLuigi (4:49:40 PM): cool, send me a scan of the mag when u get a chance.
SerebiiJoe (4:49:58 PM): peace, ttyl

As for everyone IMming me, I appreciate you taking the time but this is really difficult. I got over 70 IMs from different people from SmashBoards, NeoGaf, AMN, Nsider 2, and Serebii within a matter of minutes.

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahhahahahhahhahahhahhahha... ha.

Azura

Smash Cadet
Serebii doesn't type like that even in IM and to a friend, and his commercial insider{s} in Japan wouldn't mail the mag to him - even if they did, he wouldn't have got it yet. Please just stop.

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
THis has the ring of authenticity. Honestly, he seems pretty sure of himself, and with CoroCoro coming out so soon, he'd have a hard time covering his lie up, unless he decided to leave SmashBoards for good. And BTW, SerebiiJoe gets CoroCoros early-Dont know how, but he already has pokemon info up from it.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Pssssht. I will believe it when I see it.

Why didn't you wait for the Serebii guy to send you the scans before making another freakin "I has teh info!111!11!1!!!" thread, anyways?

I hate this kind of stuff.

:p

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
come on dude, the LEAST you could do is make a fake aim chat log, ill show you how:

Corax: Hey whos in Brawl
Joe: Ridley Luigi and Captain Falcon!
Corax: Cool ima go post this on a forum

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
From a Serebii IRC mod named Mareena:
(Mareena) Does Serebii still use AIM?
(Mareena) And if so
(Captain_Chris) No.
(Mareena) oh
(Captain_Chris) The Brawl **** is fake.
(Captain_Chris) He hasn't been on AIM all week.

Explain, BrawlInNess.
First off, I did mean to say 15 years, thanks for catching that invisible. And also, since people were begging for it, here's the script from the convo.

SerebiiJoe (4:47:07 PM): so yeah, u guessed about Falcon, there is a pic of Luigi using his vaccum too. Also, there’s a F-Zero stage called “Port town” and a pic of the manor from Wario Ware
SerebiiJoe (4:47:58 PM): There’s apicture of Kirby on the Fountain level from melee and he has the star item in his hand. That’s it for now though. I gotta post some more dungeon news and then I’m going to bed.
SerebiiJoe (4:48:58 PM): IDK, I just don’t feel good, I think I have a cold. I’m gonna lie down a while, bbl, probably in few hrs.

As for everyone IMming me, I appreciate you taking the time but this is really difficult. I got over 70 IMs from different people from SmashBoards, NeoGaf, AMN, Nsider 2, and Serebii within a matter of minutes.
There is no proof that either of these conversations happened. This does not serves as proof for either of you. The only real proof would be a scan. It takes very little effort to type the names, timestamps, and conversation.

raul

Smash Lord
BrawlinNess, for your sake I hope you're right. Not because I want the rumor to be true, althought I do, but I have a feeling if youre wrong or pulling our legs, youre not gonna be wanted here ever again.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,

...your profile says your AIM name is BrawlinNess.

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets

Hahahahahahaha.

You seriously think we're all incredibly dumb, don't you?

Not only did you hilariously try to include every little piece of info you gave us (and nothing else, mind you), but you forgot about half the stuff you told us about Ridley, ***.

So lemme guess, either its just another typo and you meant to copy and paste the part about the pics of Ridley holding a baseball bat, or you're just about as dumb as you expect us all to be.

Let me be the first to tell you, you're HORRIBLE at faking aim convos. Seriously. Don't ever even attempt to do it again. You're not fooling anyone. This alone is enough to prove how full of horsesh you are.

And thanks for blocking me on AIM, when the actual info hits the internetz, you can bet I'll be getting on all my SN's and bugging the hell out of you for being such a bad liar.

Ebonyks

Smash Apprentice
A lot of you are seriously hitting that haterade hard.

Could this be fake? Sure, of course it could be. But, the notion that such a large group of users instantly go on the attack when something unverified is presented to them makes me seriously question the intention of countless users.

Chill out and wait for some scans before you start flaming.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
Hahahahahahaha.

You seriously think we're all incredibly dumb, don't you?

Not only did you hilariously try to include every little piece of info you gave us (and nothing else, mind you), but you forgot about half the stuff you told us about Ridley, ***.

So lemme guess, either its just another typo and you meant to copy and paste the part about the pics of Ridley holding a baseball bat, or you're just about as dumb as you expect us all to be.

Let me be the first to tell you, you're HORRIBLE at faking aim convos. Seriously. Don't ever even attempt to do it again. You're not fooling anyone. This alone is enough to prove how full of horsesh you are.

And thanks for blocking me on AIM, when the actual info hits the internetz, you can bet I'll be getting on all my SN's and bugging the hell out of you for being such a bad liar.

O_O I can't BELIEVE I didn't spot THAT! -bangs head on desk-

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
no one uses that much capitalisation and punctuation in an AIM conversation, clearly fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom