• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Coro-Coro Info. Rdiley, Falcon and Luigi Confirmed as well as new stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
Cannot believe until i see proof... sorry that's just the way it is...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
As much as I would LIKE to believe you, when you're posting the same thing here and in SamuraiPanda's thread, it's redundant as all hell.

Plus you're currently having everything going against you.

And if you don't have actual scans, nobody's going to believe you because that's the only proof we really take here.

Tell you what, when you get something LEGIT, post it in SamuraiPanda's thread (as you're already familiar with that) and we'll believe you. After all, it'd be pretty dumb to commit cyber-suicide, right?

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I guarantee I could answer your questions. Also, people have used the excuse that I'm lying due to the fact joe never uses AIM. I can tell you right now that he DOES and that i have known him for a good five years. Though he may not talk to the majority of people at Serebii, I know him personally and have received this info. straight from him.
Also, to people disproving this with the "Joe's in bed" or "not on AIM" theory. You must not know I've known Joe since we were about 8 years old and that the reason he is sleeping is due to the fact that has a cold and is taking a nap. As much as you all want to believe this is a conspiracy, it really isn't.
If you're gonna lie, at least stay consistent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom