• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
Well I picked the Blorb Mushroom for Toad's N Special because looking at Mushroom powerups, there's the MK Shrooms that speed you up, Super Mushroom with would make Toad giant, Mini Mushroom which would make Toad tiny. I know Blorb is kinda obscure, but there isn't really a move right now to negate flinches and grabs (while still taking damage), between Blorb tanking and Boo Shroom incorporeality, Toad could be a great counter player.

I could even see Blorbs having a reflective effect to melee attack, bouncing enemies away from Toad.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Damnit people! Stop getting me on board with characters I don't didn't want. :c
I find myself saying this. But really, it's fine. Would I love to see a new PK Kid? You bet your a*ss I would. But really I know that the PMBR could make a great character out of a wet sandwich.

Also, as Toad's Final Smash, in Mario Party there's the orb that allows three dice to be rolled for maximum movement on the board. What if a player got to tap A to hit three rolling dice. And the combined number is the amount of damage Toad's attacks do for a temporary amount of time,

Would probably take a programming miracle, but I think it's a cool idea.

NisforSmash

Smash Journeyman
WARNING
INCOMING WALL OF TEXT

Alright so I've got my prototype Krystal moveset. Any feedback would be appreciated. I'll be happy to clear anything up that might not make sense or is confusing. I'm still working on percentages, knockback and description quality but it's decent enough to present.

So a couple of things...
- Krystal was on both team starfox and starwolf so she shares a move with each member.
- She has a more slender build than fox falco and wolf so she is quicker and more agile than the 3 of them.
- Krystal's shine should look something like a purple/magenta rhombus. Purple/Magenta because it's commonly seen as a more feminine color and Blue + Red makes purple. Stafox Blue shine + Starwolf Red shine. yay for colors!
- Krystal has no kill moves. Her playstyle based on the moveset i created revolves around movement for long combos, gimping, versatile stage control and edgeguarding.
- Krystals weakness is power. She lacks a kill move and is killed around the same time fox is. The only way for her to kill is gimp or raise damage to ludicrous percentages. She also is left wide open on her most versatile move.
- Her strengths lie in her incredible movement options, range, and low commitment moves.
- Any move where she spins her staff deflects projectiles and is multihitting unless otherwise noted.
- +1 to grill count for whatever that's worth.
- My version of Krystal is not the ideal staff user, Krystal moveset or anti spacie moveset. It does however take all 3 of these into account. The staff can be seen as more of a scythe but still has the range a staff user would get. Krystal doesn't have her moveset exactly as she probably should but neither does fox falco or wolf for that matter so she fits in with them in that regard. The only move she shares with the other spacies are the smash attacks.
- I should probably mention that my envisionment of krystal has her holding the staff in reverse in a similar manner to the apprentice from soul calibur 4. The head of the staff would be near the floor while the butt would be raised to the air. Her hand would be placed somewhere in the middle.

Here it is. Nis' Krystal Prototype Moveset

Jab: Krystal does an upwards vertical hit with her staff. Think Roys jab and charizards jab. It's very quick but does little damage. Good for mini juggling.

Dash Attack: Krystal baseball slides on the ground very quickly. Think marios Dash attack. Little knockback but sends the character in the direction she was coming from. So if she dash attacks to the left, the other character is sent slightly upwards to the right.

Forward Tilt: Krystal reaches forward with her staff and pokes. Upon pulling her staff back to her is another hitbox which does little damage but pulls the character on the receiving end slightly. Think Roys forward tilt but with 2 hits. Can be angled.
Down Tilt: While crouching Krystal pokes just like in the forward tilt. Think marth's down tilt. Still 2 hits however.
Up Tilt: Krystal leans back and kicks straight up. 2 hits. As she leans back she raises her knee for one hit and extends her foot straight up for the second. Think Fox 64 up tilt.

Forward Smash: Krystal places both hands on her staff at shoulder level then slides forward and pokes. Think Wolf's Forward smash but with a staff.
Down Smash: Fox/Falco Down Smash. Slower than fox and falco's but is very similar to jigglypuffs for damage and knockback.
Up Smash: Fox/Falco Up Smash. Hers is the quickest but is strictly for launching. Won't kill until extreme percents.

Neutral Air: Krystal spins her staff. Think pit's Nair. Instead of being multihit it's one hit that sends you diagonally in the opposite direction. So a hit from the top of the staff sends you either diagonally downwards to the left or right. A hit from the Southwest sends you northeast.
Forward Air: Double Kick. Think Falcon's nair or ZSS' fair. first hit has no knockback but the second sends them slightly upwards so they can be chained together depending on DI.
Back Air: Krystal smacks right behind her with her staff. Think Roy and Ike's Back air. Quick and good for edgeguarding but won't kill until more extreme percentages.
Down Air: Krystal drop kicks toward the stage. She is propelled towards the stage like with Warios or Sonic's Dair. Upon contact both her and the character she hits pop up into the air. Think Sonics Dair with the effect of Zss' dair.
Up Air: Backflip Kick. Think Falcons and ZSS' up air. Quick like falcons but with a similar smaller hitbox. Doesn't kill unless the character is near the ceiling or side boundary.

Grab and Pummel: Krystal grabs with her offhand. Pummels with her knee. Very quick pummeling.
Forward Throw: Krystal does a jumping roundhouse. not alot of knockback on this one.
Back Throw: Krystal places her offhand on the other characters shoulder and jumps over the top of the other character. then she kicks them in the back while midair. Good Knockback.
Down Throw: Krystal trips the other character and pokes them with her staff. Knockdown that can be teched but there is a small frame window for it.
Up Throw: Krystal backflip kicks the other character into the air. Think ZSS up throw.

Neutral Special: Krystal drops a stun mine. Press B again to detonate. Think Snakes down special with zss' paralyzer effect. Can be stuck to other characters. The more damage a character has the more they are stunned when she activates it. If it's dropped on the ground it becomes an area move which can affect her. If she's too close to an opponent when stunning them she'll get stunned herself.

Forward Special: 2 parts to this one. Krystal leaps forward for part one. At the beginning of the leap while shes in the air she turns around and spins her staff then towards the end where she makes contact with the ground she turns back around . Depending on how long you hold B determines how far she goes as well as how long her staff spins. Tap for short and quick. Press for slightly further and quicker. Hold for farthest and longest. As she lands she is put into a run animation. During the animation she has a limited number of frames you can press forward B again for part 2 of the attack. Otherwise you'll have to perform part one again.

For part 2 she spins the staff ahead of her as a multihit move that does a lot of damage. then she stops the staff abruptly while she's still reaching forward and yanks the staff back to her. Think Pits brawl forward special that ends in the 2nd hit of krystals forward tilt which i proposed above. During the run after part 1 of the attack she has 2 options, execute part 2 or jump. She can't shield or attack for a few frames until the running stops from part one. If you cancel it with a jump then you can jc grab,jc usmash or jc upb. Part 2 does not have to be in the same direction as part 1. If she goes left for part 1 she can go right for part 2. In air the move functions the same for part one however for part 2 she throws her staff as a multihitting boomerang daigonally downards depending on the direction shes facing. The aerial version is also reversable. She can can use part 1 in air then jump out of it for recovering similar to diddy kong's side special.

Down Special: Krystal kicks her reflector forward. Think brawl falco's reflector kick. While in air she kicks it downward or upward. If you just hold down she'll kick it downward which stops her from falling shortly. If you move the control stick upwards immediately after it exectues she'll kick it upwards. The animation for the downward kick would just be her stepping on the reflector and getting a short hop out of it. Then she would fast fall and regrab it. The upwards animation is her going into fetal position and kicking it straight upwards while she fast falls downwards. It doesn't go very far for the upwards version And it goes slightly further than normal for the downwards version. The hitbox just pushes the character in whatever direction the reflector is going in. Krystal can't jump out of her reflector but the air version can be land cancelled during a few frames.

Up Special: Krystal immediately throws her staff high in the air then jumps up and grabs it. Think Ikes Up special. The staff is multihitting and does a good amount of damage. Upon her regrabbing it she yanks it which sends the other character diagonally downwards.

Last edited:

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
WARNING
INCOMING WALL OF TEXT

Alright so I've got my prototype Krystal moveset. Any feedback would be appreciated. I'll be happy to clear anything up that might not make sense or is confusing. I'm still working on percentages, knockback and description quality but it's decent enough to present.

So a couple of things...
- Krystal was on both team starfox and starwolf so she shares a move with each member.
- She has a more slender build than fox falco and wolf so she is quicker and more agile than the 3 of them.
- Krystal's shine should look something like a purple/magenta rhombus. Purple/Magenta because it's commonly seen as a more feminine color and Blue + Red makes purple. Stafox Blue shine + Starwolf Red shine. yay for colors!
- Krystal has no kill moves. Her playstyle based on the moveset i created revolves around movement for long combos, gimping, versatile stage control and edgeguarding.
- Krystals weakness is power. She lacks a kill move and is killed around the same time fox is. The only way for her to kill is gimp or raise damage to ludicrous percentages. She also is left wide open on her most versatile move.
- Her strengths lie in her incredible movement options, range, and low commitment moves.
- Any move where she spins her staff deflects projectiles and is multihitting unless otherwise noted.
- +1 to grill count for whatever that's worth.
- My version of Krystal is not the ideal staff user, Krystal moveset or anti spacie moveset. It does however take all 3 of these into account. The staff can be seen as more of a scythe but still has the range a staff user would get. Krystal doesn't have her moveset exactly as she probably should but neither does fox falco or wolf for that matter so she fits in with them in that regard. The only move she shares with the other spacies are the smash attacks.
- I should probably mention that my envisionment of krystal has her holding the staff in reverse in a similar manner to the apprentice from soul calibur 4. The head of the staff would be near the floor while the butt would be raised to the air. Her hand would be placed somewhere in the middle.

Here it is. Nis' Krystal Prototype Moveset

Jab: Krystal does an upwards vertical hit with her staff. Think Roys jab and charizards jab. It's very quick but does little damage. Good for mini juggling.

Dash Attack: Krystal baseball slides on the ground very quickly. Think marios Dash attack. Little knockback but sends the character in the direction she was coming from. So if she dash attacks to the left, the other character is sent slightly upwards to the right.

Forward Tilt: Krystal reaches forward with her staff and pokes. Upon pulling her staff back to her is another hitbox which does little damage but pulls the character on the receiving end slightly. Think Roys forward tilt but with 2 hits. Can be angled.
Down Tilt: While crouching Krystal pokes just like in the forward tilt. Think marth's down tilt. Still 2 hits however.
Up Tilt: Krystal leans back and kicks straight up. 2 hits. As she leans back she raises her knee for one hit and extends her foot straight up for the second. Think Fox 64 up tilt.

Forward Smash: Krystal places both hands on her staff at shoulder level then slides forward and pokes. Think Wolf's Forward smash but with a staff.
Down Smash: Fox/Falco Down Smash. Slower than fox and falco's but is very similar to jigglypuffs for damage and knockback.
Up Smash: Fox/Falco Up Smash. Hers is the quickest but is strictly for launching. Won't kill until extreme percents.

Neutral Air: Krystal spins her staff. Think pit's Nair. Instead of being multihit it's one hit that sends you diagonally in the opposite direction. So a hit from the top of the staff sends you either diagonally downwards to the left or right. A hit from the Southwest sends you northeast.
Forward Air: Double Kick. Think Falcon's nair or ZSS' fair. first hit has no knockback but the second sends them slightly upwards so they can be chained together depending on DI.
Back Air: Krystal smacks right behind her with her staff. Think Roy and Ike's Back air. Quick and good for edgeguarding but won't kill until more extreme percentages.
Down Air: Krystal drop kicks toward the stage. She is propelled towards the stage like with Warios or Sonic's Dair. Upon contact both her and the character she hits pop up into the air. Think Sonics Dair with the effect of Zss' dair.
Up Air: Backflip Kick. Think Falcons and ZSS' up air. Quick like falcons but with a similar smaller hitbox. Doesn't kill unless the character is near the ceiling or side boundary.

Grab and Pummel: Krystal grabs with her offhand. Pummels with her knee. Very quick pummeling.
Forward Throw: Krystal does a jumping roundhouse. not alot of knockback on this one.
Back Throw: Krystal places her offhand on the other characters shoulder and jumps over the top of the other character. then she kicks them in the back while midair. Good Knockback.
Down Throw: Krystal trips the other character and pokes them with her staff. Knockdown that can be teched but there is a small frame window for it.
Up Throw: Krystal backflip kicks the other character into the air. Think ZSS up throw.

Neutral Special: Krystal drops a stun mine. Press B again to detonate. Think Snakes down special with zss' paralyzer effect. Can be stuck to other characters. The more damage a character has the more they are stunned when she activates it. If it's dropped on the ground it becomes an area move which can affect her. If she's too close to an opponent when stunning them she'll get stunned herself.

Forward Special: 2 parts to this one. Krystal leaps forward for part one. At the beginning of the leap while shes in the air she turns around and spins her staff then towards the end where she makes contact with the ground she turns back around . Depending on how long you hold B determines how far she goes as well as how long her staff spins. Tap for short and quick. Press for slightly further and quicker. Hold for farthest and longest. As she lands she is put into a run animation. During the animation she has a limited number of frames you can press forward B again for part 2 of the attack. Otherwise you'll have to perform part one again.

For part 2 she spins the staff ahead of her as a multihit move that does a lot of damage. then she stops the staff abruptly while she's still reaching forward and yanks the staff back to her. Think Pits brawl forward special that ends in the 2nd hit of krystals forward tilt which i proposed above. During the run after part 1 of the attack she has 2 options, execute part 2 or jump. She can't shield or attack for a few frames until the running stops from part one. If you cancel it with a jump then you can jc grab,jc usmash or jc upb. Part 2 does not have to be in the same direction as part 1. If she goes left for part 1 she can go right for part 2. In air the move functions the same for part one however for part 2 she throws her staff as a multihitting boomerang daigonally downards depending on the direction shes facing. The aerial version is also reversable. She can can use part 1 in air then jump out of it for recovering similar to diddy kong's side special.

Down Special: Krystal kicks her reflector forward. Think brawl falco's reflector kick. While in air she kicks it downward or upward. If you just hold down she'll kick it downward which stops her from falling shortly. If you move the control stick upwards immediately after it exectues she'll kick it upwards. The animation for the downward kick would just be her stepping on the reflector and getting a short hop out of it. Then she would fast fall and regrab it. The upwards animation is her going into fetal position and kicking it straight upwards while she fast falls downwards. It doesn't go very far for the upwards version And it goes slightly further than normal for the downwards version. The hitbox just pushes the character in whatever direction the reflector is going in. Krystal can't jump out of her reflector but the air version can be land cancelled during a few frames.

Up Special: Krystal immediately throws her staff high in the air then jumps up and grabs it. Think Ikes Up special. The staff is multihitting and does a good amount of damage. Upon her regrabbing it she yanks it which sends the other character diagonally downwards.
I see where you're going with this, you're basically specializing the edgeguarding playstyle a lot of spacie players use, pushing off the edge and shining them, but making her specialize in that, as opposed to also giving her strong KO moves.

Since her entire KO ability seems to be focused on trying to keep foes from being able to recover, I do think she could benefit from a Hover, similar to Mewtwo's in that it can be used from any direction, short but can give her set-up into her Up-Special or Side-Special. I could see her eyes glowing eerie purple during it, a nod to the Korzoa spirits which also made her float.

Alternatively, Up-Special could just be more like her Jet ability from Starfox Adventures, and work more similarly to Roy/Marth's with most of the damage being directed down instead of up. Also could see the tip (or bottom) of this staff special having light spiking properties, thus enhancing her edgeguarding abilities (she follows you down, Up-Specials, and pushes you even further down).

Also with an entire edgeguard specialty, I could see Krystal struggling immensely with floating/high recovery characters like Kirby and Mewtwo.

Also, for her Final Smash. I think I'd love to see her use one of the Arwings from the Corneria stage, blown up a bit to actually fit her, but allow her to fire and barrel roll. Personally, I always thought Falco should have had this Final Smash as well, since he is "more about the air".

NisforSmash

Smash Journeyman
I see where you're going with this, you're basically specializing the edgeguarding playstyle a lot of spacie players use, pushing off the edge and shining them, but making her specialize in that, as opposed to also giving her strong KO moves.
Exactly

Since her entire KO ability seems to be focused on trying to keep foes from being able to recover, I do think she could benefit from a Hover, similar to Mewtwo's in that it can be used from any direction, short but can give her set-up into her Up-Special or Side-Special. I could see her eyes glowing eerie purple during it, a nod to the Korzoa spirits which also made her float.
A hover would be neat. I'll have to incorporate that in my next writeup.

Alternatively, Up-Special could just be more like her Jet ability from Starfox Adventures, and work more similarly to Roy/Marth's with most of the damage being directed down instead of up. Also could see the tip (or bottom) of this staff special having light spiking properties, thus enhancing her edgeguarding abilities (she follows you down, Up-Specials, and pushes you even further down).
I like the Jet ability idea as well. I didn't really like the Up Special i had typed up but it was the best up special i could think of. Could you describe the jet ability to me? Like what exactly does she do and what happens? I didn't play star fox adventures which is ironic because it's game she's most prominent in.

Also with an entire edgeguard specialty, I could see Krystal struggling immensely with floating/high recovery characters like Kirby and Mewtwo.
I can see the floaty/Krystal matchup occurring off stage entirely which is both edgy and awesome.

Also, for her Final Smash. I think I'd love to see her use one of the Arwings from the Corneria stage, blown up a bit to actually fit her, but allow her to fire and barrel roll. Personally, I always thought Falco should have had this Final Smash as well, since he is "more about the air".
I had the exact same idea! Pretty much she'd get in an arwing then fly across the stage to the left while firing a the stage. Then she'd go to the right doing the same thing. Then from the background she flies to the foreground and does a bombing run which drops 4 smart bombs. Then from the top of the screen her flaming arwing reels towards the stage with its nose until it makes contact and explodes in a massive smart bomb esque explosion.

or

She gets in the arwing and goes to the foreground like in snakes final smash. Then she's able to fire lasers rapidly and launch up to 5 smart bombs for a total 10 seconds before the arwing disappears off the top of the screen and the character intro animation plays as shes dropped off onto the stage.

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
I like the Jet ability idea as well. I didn't really like the Up Special i had typed up but it was the best up special i could think of. Could you describe the jet ability to me? Like what exactly does she do and what happens? I didn't play star fox adventures which is ironic because it's game she's most prominent in.
Basically when Fox uses it, he holds onto the Staff and the bottom ignites in like a blue aura/flame that launches him straight up into the air. Basically I could see the "aura exhaust" doing most of the damage, and the "tip", the very bottom of the aura, having the spiking capabilities.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Basically when Fox uses it, he holds onto the Staff and the bottom ignites in like a blue aura/flame that launches him straight up into the air. Basically I could see the "aura exhaust" doing most of the damage, and the "tip", the very bottom of the aura, having the spiking capabilities.

The tip could have a sweet spot. [?]

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
The tip could have a sweet spot. [?]
By tip, I mean the very bottom of the booster power, where the tip of the exhaust is, basically by sweet spot, I mean it would have light spiking capabilities.

Krystal as an edgeguard, the concept is she follows the enemy down, then uses her Up+Special to recovery, and if sweet spotted, it pushes her opponent even further down, possibly for the KO, or at least to a point where they will be unable to recovery.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
So only the tip has a sweetspot. Nothing else but the tip has a sweetspot. On the tip. Good to know. I don't know of any way to say that to where it sounds like a sexual reference. JUST try to remember that THE sweetspot is on the TIP.

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
So only the tip has a sweetspot. Nothing else but the tip has a sweetspot. On the tip. Good to know. I don't know of any way to say that to where it sounds like a sexual reference. JUST try to remember that THE sweetspot is on the TIP.
I like where this conversation is going.

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
By tip, I mean the very bottom of the booster power, where the tip of the exhaust is, basically by sweet spot, I mean it would have light spiking capabilities.

Krystal as an edgeguard, the concept is she follows the enemy down, then uses her Up+Special to recovery, and if sweet spotted, it pushes her opponent even further down, possibly for the KO, or at least to a point where they will be unable to recovery.
So ... ripping off Diddy Kong's jetpack.

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
I don't think you would be able to charge this one nearly as long if at all, but it is somewhat comparable to Diddy Kong's jetpack. To be honest this Krystal moveset has me intrigued. A spacie with disjoints that focuses on offstage gimps and quick aerial juggles, but has low kill power to compensate. Like ZSS meets Fox in a way.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I could be biased, being a long time Ness and M2 user, but when I envision this Krystal concept's movement/aerial game, I see it working out really well with a good old DJC.

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
I think float would be enough, especially if it's a omnidirectional float like M2s. Sure, you don't get quite as fancy rising aerials but it accomplishes most of what you're envisioning.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I think float would be enough, especially if it's a omnidirectional float like M2s. Sure, you don't get quite as fancy rising aerials but it accomplishes most of what you're envisioning.
But... But... DJC...

I suppose you're right. I would personally rather have a DJC if it meant substituting a float.

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
Krystal related question, should Krystal's default costume be her Spacie duds, or her Tribal outfit?

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
I think we've been ready for quite a while, but with how crazy this thread has gotten a couple times these past few weeks (and by crazy I mean dumb), I think we've been hesitant to announce it to the thread. Let me try contacting everyone again or see if they acknowledge this post before you guys start jumping the gun.

Shin F.

Smash Master
I think we've been ready for quite a while, but with how crazy this thread has gotten a couple times these past few weeks (and by crazy I mean dumb), I think we've been hesitant to announce it to the thread. Let me try contacting everyone again or see if they acknowledge this post before you guys start jumping the gun.
Well, that's certainly why I haven't announced it. We've been ready for at least a month, I think.

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
This is the internet, so it's not like we could politely ask people to politely tone down some of the dumb that gets thrown around... politely. That would mean war.

But seriously, it's not like we didn't post some crazy things earlier in this threads life as well, while voting was still going down no less. I still remember some of the things that happened here and just... what the hell were we thinking lol. I won't lie, I come back to this thread on occasion because of how hilarious this place can be. Can't count how many times I've laughed from this thread, be it from one of Alfonzo's ninja posts or Bleck's Colbert troll incident (even if it drove me absolutely insane before hand).

What I'm saying is, that I guess it probably shouldn't have been a factor to begin with. But I hesitated for this very same reason, so it's all our fault we've delayed this long.

Perhaps we should update the thread to say we're accepting votes again?

Last edited:

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
Not too difficult since we're in contact with Anti-Guy, we'd just updated the title to say "Voting Now Open Again" or something along those lines. But it was more of a question than a statement if you know what I mean. Still need to hear from a couple more of the people helping to tally votes. I would like to help Solbliminal tidy up the OP sometime soon though.

Chaos Wolf

Smash Cadet
Say, random question but has Sylux been discussed as a possible Metroid Rep? Kinda feel like he(?) would be a faster, floatier and stronger Samus with shorter ranged specials. I'll write up a moveset like that soon if there's some interest.

Shin F.

Smash Master
He's been brought up, but never caught on. Most of us didn't care for the thought of any of the Hunters being chosen. Almost everyone prefers either Dark Samus or Ridley - with good reason. The Hunters aren't nearly as important to the series as those two are.

NisforSmash

Smash Journeyman
Quick Question.
If the thread starts accepting votes again, will previous votes carry over or will it start anew?

So ... ripping off Diddy Kong's jetpack.
Kind of...
As @ JCOnyx JCOnyx pointed out Krystal's version won't be chargeable. The spiking/meteor ability would copy over from diddy kong but the actual move itself would be instant almost like marths dolphin slash or roys .... up special.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Previous votes carry over. I do have something to say, however.

Anti Guy was only one person trying to keep up with hundreds of votes. As such, I know that not every single vote and half-vote was recorded, which is quite understandable given the scale of this project. (And yes, I do know this for sure because some of my own votes were not recorded at the time I received his spreadsheet. There were only a few that were missing, but still.) If there are any votes of yours that you feel especially strongly about that you're not sure if it was noticed, then you can repost them and I'll be sure to add them.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
And then, future events flashed before my eyes. I saw Goku receiving votes left and right. I saw the PMBR becoming corporate sellouts. I saw children crying on the streets. I saw a horrid chain of events...

So I ended it.
image.jpg

Shin F.

Smash Master
Sure. The votes we have for you are:
+1
Ridley
Ganon / Black Shadow
Sukapon
Toad
Ninten

+1/2
Isaac
K Rool
Skull Kid
Masked Man
Dixie Kong
Ray
Goroh
Waluigi
Lip
Pichu
Young Link
Kamek
Mach Rider
Ashely
Jimmy T
Balloon Fighter

No down votes.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Sure. The votes we have for you are:
+1
Ridley
Ganon / Black Shadow
Sukapon
Toad
Ninten

+1/2
Isaac
K Rool
Skull Kid
Masked Man
Dixie Kong
Ray
Goroh
Waluigi
Lip
Pichu
Young Link
Kamek
Mach Rider
Ashely
Jimmy T
Balloon Fighter

No down votes.
Thanks. I don't recall half-voting Young Link though. I'm pretty sure I half-voted Wolf Link, as well as King Hyrule.

But I guess you could technically count those revisions as my newest votes so:

+1/2

Wolf Link
King Hyrule

That oughta fix it.

EDIT: oh yeah I remember half voting Young Link as a non-clone a long time ago. So you were right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom