• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
Wow, I'm surprised no one brought this up yet, y'all need to pay more attention.

CEO came out with a trailer for its summer tourney. The trailer during the P:M section features what looks to be a new stage, the CEO Boxing ring.

In addition, there is a Yoshi in the audience of the ring holding a sign that says #47.

Go nuts.

Edit: Also a Yoshi holding a sign that says "When's Marvel?" So you know, it's pretty on purpose and the PMBR are totally ****ing with us.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Wow, I'm surprised no one brought this up yet, y'all need to pay more attention.

CEO came out with a trailer for its summer tourney. The trailer during the P:M section features what looks to be a new stage, the CEO Boxing ring.

In addition, there is a Yoshi in the audience of the ring holding a sign that says #47.

Go nuts.
:link64::linkmelee::younglinkmelee::link2::toonlink::4link::4tlink: plz.

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman

Go nuts.
:4link:?

EDIT::4greninja:'d by Shin F.

Last edited:

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
You know, I could totally see them revealing a new character at the event, and seeing if any player is ballsy or foolish enough to risk the tournament by playing with a new, unfamiliar character.

Shin F.

Smash Master
GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT! IT WAS HIDDEN IN WIKIPEDIA ALL ALONG!

"It (47) is a Lucas number because its digits appear as successive terms earlier in the series of Lucas numbers: 2, 1, 3, 4, 7, 11, 18, 29, 47… ; it is also a Keith number."

"Forty-seven is a Carol number."

Lucas, Keith and/or Carol confirmed!
No, that's too simple. But maybe if the character was an anagram of one of them...

Not Lucas, but Claus. Masked Man confirmed.

Last edited:

Astraea31

Smash Apprentice
Does anybody else pray at night for Isaac to not be in Smash 4 (yuk)?

EDIT:
What about... instead of 5 new characters, we actually get 6?

41 + 6 = 47

Last edited:

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
That was just a rumor. 47 is actually the number of stocks that will be used for official PM 4.0 tourney matches.
No that is just a rumor, 47 is actually the exact number of bandages that Shiek wears all over her body, so the next character will be a Zelda character.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Where did you hear that nonsense? 47 is the amount of damage Marth's new tipper's tipper will do (but only if you hit it with the tip.)
Wait, there's two 47s. One from the April Fools vid and one from the CEO vid. 47 to the 47th power multipled by pi exactly 3.14 times is precisely equal to Super Saiyan God Goku's power level. Goku confirmed.

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Fix'd because Edge hadn't gotten around to it yet.
Thanks for covering for me while I was busy ;)

Also, if 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything, then the PMBR, naturally having all the answers to our world's problems, have turned it up to 11 by including 5 more to 42, making it #47.

How is it up to 11, you say?

Well, if you add 4+7, you get 11.

FURTHERMORE, if you add 1+1, you get 2.

Which means we're getting 2 more character announcements like with Project M 3.0 around when that tournament goes live. It all makes sense now.

/tinfoil hat

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
What if #47 means absolutely nothing, and the PMBR just put it in there to mess with us?
Considering it originated in an April Fool's video, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.
That was just a rumor. 47 is actually the number of stocks that will be used for official PM 4.0 tourney matches.
No that is just a rumor, 47 is actually the exact number of bandages that Shiek wears all over her body, so the next character will be a Zelda character.
Where did you hear that nonsense? 47 is the amount of damage Marth's new tipper's tipper will do (but only if you hit it with the tip.)
Wait, there's two 47s. One from the April Fools vid and one from the CEO vid. 47 to the 47th power multipled by pi exactly 3.14 times is precisely equal to Super Saiyan God Goku's power level. Goku confirmed.
... as an Assist Trophy.
Yep, because he's the 2nd most popular character on Miiverse, so the 1st most popular is confirmed playable now. Looking forward to sending PM into ogre-drive.

10/10
I didn't see that coming.

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom