• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Character to be Shown Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
Aww, what a shame, just updated now it seems. Oh well, it's to be expected I guess.
who knows that will happen the mkx announcement came outta nowhere as it was not on the schedule and the awards are a 2 hour block which seems weird to me

reggi on stream HYPE

Last edited:

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
who knows that will happen the mkx announcement came outta nowhere as it was not on the schedule and the awards are a 2 hour block which seems weird to me

reggi on stream HYPE
Oh my gosh, can't let it go? Dude there is no announcement today.

Dracometeor

Smash Apprentice
Oh my gosh, can't let it go? Dude there is no announcement today.
Looks like we got another dream crusher on our hands. Be careful to avoid his deadly anti-hype claws and fun sucking aura. Or you will fall into the lonely anti-fun abyss with him! D:

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
Looks like we got another dream crusher on our hands. Be careful to avoid his deadly anti-hype claws and fun sucking aura. Or you will fall into the lonely anti-fun abyss with him! D:
I was once slashed by anti-hype claws. They shredded my vocal cords and I can't speak to this day. I also lost the will to visit smashboards for a month. I'll let you decide which is worse.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I was once slashed by anti-hype claws. They shredded my vocal cords and I can't speak to this day. I also lost the will to visit smashboards for a month. I'll let you decide which is worse.
Just listen to some hype music.

I recommend the 24 theme.

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
If it is Shulk, who would be an appropriate vet to pair him with?
I could see him maybe going against Rob, if he returns or maybe him in a fight against Falco/Wolf in their ships. basically something with shulk with the monado against a mech of somesort.

Last edited:

Calibrate

Smash Apprentice
I don't get how people can think the Chorus Kids/Men will be in the game. They would be the worst fighters ever. Even worse than the Miis.

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
If there is an announcement from the Big N at EVO, I'll cry of joy if Reggie gets up on stage and says "So we meet again, Hungrybox."

Last edited:

Rymi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kuratis64
3DS FC
2363-6076-5143
Switch FC
3858-7901-1006
I don't get how people can think the Chorus Kids/Men will be in the game. They would be the worst fighters ever. Even worse than the Miis.
dident people say that about wii fit trainer? and villager?

Doompatron3000

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone see the Robot Chicken version of Reggie, behind the real Reggie, during his message?

I think they just hinted at something tonight: Robot Chicken Reggie: He'll kick your ass.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Tbh, I'm not for the idea of Chorus Men being playable, either. But the thing is, I just shrug it off instead of dwelling over it.

'cos in the end, if they do make it in, it won't bite me in the ass as hard. :)

Acadian Flycatcher

Smash Journeyman
People always say characters are going to be the worst idea ever but then love them when they are shown (ie Miis and Pac-Man).

Just shut the hell up and accept it.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Probably Shulk cause Monolith Soft retweeted this announcement in particular, but guessing this is the last newcomer video before release I also expect some epic montage of smash modes and nostalgic music and poses too.
Also... I don't think this is super duper probable but I kinda just wanna say it so I can be like "Oh hey, I thought of that" just in case it happens. It's a little suspicious this video is taking place right after Evo, sponsored by Nintendo. Maybe the trailer was made with a few variations based on popular veterans featured in Evo! Like... maybe if Ice Climbers do something cool, they'll wanna show them in the trailer too? Or if... well I dunno about any other melee veterans that would be starters. But just wanted to say it haha...
Also! Since I expect Shulk, I looked up a lets play to learn more about him. I would've never guessed he had an english accent! Pretty interesting.
And just in case it isn't Shulk somehow...umm...maybe Ridley or Chrom or Robin... I don't really believe the gematsu stuff, it's full of safe guesses so don't think I'm basing my logic off that.
Anyway. Excited to see Shulk soon!

Last edited:

Rymi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kuratis64
3DS FC
2363-6076-5143
Switch FC
3858-7901-1006
i hope its a zelda or fire emblem char or shulk

Calibrate

Smash Apprentice
then let me ask you, who are you to say the chorus kids would be the worst character ever?
It's me. I decide things around here.

And jokes aside, I'm obviously more about my personal opinion when I say that, you claiming that everyone loves Pac-Man and the Miis all of a sudden is just stupid.

And seriously, dude, Chorus Kids? Seriously?

Last edited:

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
It's me. I decide things around here.

And jokes aside, I'm obviously more about my personal opinion when I say that, you claiming that everyone loves Pac-Man and the Miis all of a sudden is just stupid.
well your wrong cause i didnt say that i realize people wont like every character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom