• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Character: Mii!

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
A singular moveset is such a defeat of purpose, I can make a mii look like anyone I want but it can't fight anyway I want? A swordsman mii with no sword? A martial artist mii with no fancy spinning kick? It sounds like an attempt at compromise from those that are still against miis.

Zellsfalco

Smash Apprentice
Mii's as characters would be dese but i could see them using up a list of moves
premade and just assign them to your certain moves like marios original neutral A and
maybe fox's usmash, u get wut im sayin...

^-B (Firefox) w/e

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Oh and I forgot...

Second Life profiles for the Brawl and custom The Sims characters for the Brawl.

TamJammerz

Smash Apprentice
Now you need a symbol for them...

Either the Smash symbol, the Wii logo, or maybe even the DS logo :p

SonicMario

Smash Master
I would go with the DS symbol. It may not be where they are at, but they were originally going to be on the DS (Obscure facts FTW).

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Well, Soul Calibur III had character creation... Why can't Brawl use Miis? Miis are Nintendo exclusive characters anyway.
Right! But their creation could be more elaborated, like another subgame.
I mean you have to train them first, and by how you train them they change gradually their looking and become more fast or more strong. And when they are enought trained you can use them in the main modes.

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
The best Final Smash (Or a grab at the least) I figure would be having to do with the Time Freeze Bubbles from Pose Mii. But that's just mii. :lick:

One other thing; what if Miis come about as assist trophies? That's plausible.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
The best Final Smash (Or a grab at the least) I figure would be having to do with the Time Freeze Bubbles from Pose Mii. But that's just mii. :lick:

One other thing; what if Miis come about as assist trophies? That's plausible.
I hope that Miis would be playable characters but I was thinking that the Mii bubble thing would be a very good recovery move for the Miis.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Okay, my Mii moveset:

^B Tennis Racket
> B Rapid Jab
vB Bowling Ball Toss
B Home Run

Using other moves:

^B Tennis Racket
>B Chess Toss (tosses a chess piece each having their own movement pattern).
B Wii Conductor (conducts song with Wiimote to control foe's movement)
vB Wii Play Move

FS: Mii Parade

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Also, I can imagine a Homer Mii Bowling, playing Baseball, Tennis, and Boxing! He's done all those on The Simpsons lol! (you can tell when a series has been milked for what it's worth).

Imagine Homer v.s. Peter Griffin...

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Good news true believers, the "new wireframes" argument is null & void now.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
yeah,the new wireframes,kinda reminds me of polygons in SSB64,where they took shape of a character,

Zealot2120

Smash Lord
Mii's are deconfirmed! The link the list at http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=135962 is a proven fake, due to the initial roaster being wrong (containing Sonic and Snake, who are confirmed secret characters etc). The other link to Sakurai's interview, Sakurai says:

"For example, we could make the art style simpler or make it possible to use Miis. However, with the various titles that the Wii was to offer, I felt that people were looking for something different."

Expressing that he decided not to put in Mii's because there are too many other titles doing that.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
This makes me believe the 35 character theory if Sakurai doesn't want Miis in Brawl. I doubt we'd be seeing many newcomers at all.

Top Bottom