• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW CG U-throw shdl + mindgames

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Basicly idk if ne1's brung this up but i saw no threads on it so i thought it waz ok.

K first u obviously do ur u-throw. Aftr the U-throw do a foward shdl while there comin towards ground. both should hit on the opponents way down and u can regrab.(3 times my most) Mindgames come in becuz of the way that this is avoided. they can obviously doublejump aftr ur throw so if u hit them out of the stage while there in the air they hav no DJ. meaning u can easily gimp there recovery move or u think of the way they recover and find out how to mess it up. (COUGH COUGH LAZER DEATH):) im so cheap

ways to escape

DJ (double jump) which can lead to mindgames.

Percents
_________
n e

Effectiveness
alright

FLASHY SHOWY PROLOOKING
very
v

no flame if i reposted plz this iz my first thred but im also no noob ><

hurricane22491

Smash Cadet
First, please fix your grammar/typing.

Second, this should really never work effectively on a good player if I understand your post correctly.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Wow, did come up with this playing a level 1 or your little sister?

Oh, and welcome to smashboards.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
.........wat a warm welcom :(
neways it works against dark peach and if u obviously understand it why bother saying n e thing about it

O and NJzUgliest stfu im sure u couldnt beat my lil sis neways letalone me(yea im cocky). this does work and its very effective unlike wat u probably do (d-throw spam till 60% cough)jus an alt 4a grab. so plz backoff

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
Its works ok. It works well on aggresive oppenents that like 2 attack as theyre coming down.
Besides that, its pretty much all mindgames.

Njz I didnt even kno u played Falco.. U still using baby link?

blackcat13

Smash Cadet
u guys dats prty messed up. ay welcom 2 boards Light bout time. but yeah nice find it looks prty good jus dont know about the mindgames part

J4pu

Smash Champion
In competitive play I can't imagine this working more than once against somebody so I wouldn't call it a CG, well it wasn't a CG anyway but yea.
Thanks for contributing but I don't think this will help much withFalco's meta-game.

Admin please close thread, thar be flaming ahead.

kismet2

Smash Ace
Hey light I didn't know you visit the smash boards lol bt yeah I'm not sure if this will work because I haven't exactly tested it but I know for sure it'll definitly work on noobs but this is kind of a good find because if they do jump after your u-throw you can wait for them with a boost smash basically find different variations of things you can do after the u-throw so you can keep the opponent guessing and they won't know what you do unless they take a shot in the dark. It's very important to have alot of options it gives you a better chance of winning and keeps your opponents guessing. I Hope I expained what you were trying to say lol.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
.........wat a warm welcom :(
neways it works against dark peach and if u obviously understand it why bother saying n e thing about it
Dark Peach? ...ok?
Also...WTF YOU ARE BAD AT TALKING!!! "if you obviously understand it, why bother saying anything about it???.... People talk about stuff they understand lol xD
O and NJzUgliest stfu im sure u couldnt beat my lil sis neways letalone me(yea im cocky). this does work and its very effective unlike wat u probably do (d-throw spam till 60% cough)jus an alt 4a grab. so plz backoff
I don't know who NJzUgliest is, but since he's probably from NJ too, I'll back him up.
Money match me Mr. Cocky, $20? Problem is... I think we should do it after you at least finish grade school.
Oh, and I'll money match your sister too.
Njz I didnt even kno u played Falco.. U still using baby link?
Dude, I miss Young Link. Toon Link is so... wierd, I hate him haha. Man Link is more fun this time around, however, I'll eventually play around with the baby when I see some cool tricksies :p

kismet2

Smash Ace
You guys need to stop seriously(NJZfinest and Light_13) this isn't going to go anywhere you guys might just keep trash talking each other till the ends of time if you guys had the chance, but serisously NJZ it wouldn't have hurt if you just told him it was at least a nice find but something that's not to be used often, you probably didn't mean that as an insult on that first post of yours but still that's not cool and light if you felt insulted you should've just left it alone. No one's gonna think bad of you if they do then they're dumb a$$es. Some things in this world doesn't make any sense.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
wtf? you wana match fine lets go
but we do this online with wii points no items fox only final destination. Fc iz on side i already got u.

(not really fox only)
i think you guys are just to stupid to read

J4pu

Smash Champion
You guys need to stop seriously(NJZfinest and Light_13) this isn't going to go anywhere you guys might just keep trash talking each other till the ends of time if you guys had the chance, but serisously NJZ it wouldn't have hurt if you just told him it was at least a nice find but something that's not to be used often, you probably didn't mean that as an insult on that first post of yours but still that's not cool and light if you felt insulted you should've just left it alone. No one's gonna think bad of you if they do then they're dumb a$$es. Some things in this world doesn't make any sense.
it was a nice try kismet, but it seems you were too late

I lol'ed at Light's post directly after yours though.

kismet2

Smash Ace
You completely ignored my post Light and anyways if you guys play you're only gonna talk **** to the loser then the loser is gonna want rematches only to try to redeem themselves. Light seriously stop. Also we can have falco dittos later on. Also for the last time STOP.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Dark Peach? ...ok?
Also...WTF YOU ARE BAD AT TALKING!!! "if you obviously understand it, why bother saying anything about it???.... People talk about stuff they understand lol xD
does this make any sense at all?who the he11 is talking?I swear you ********. i meant saying anything about spelling not the conversation.

I don't know who NJzUgliest is, but since he's probably from NJ too, I'll back him up.
Money match me Mr. Cocky, $20? Problem is... I think we should do it after you at least finish grade school.
Oh, and I'll money match your sister too.
lets go but im sure u have an exuse lets here it
Dude, I miss Young Link. Toon Link is so... wierd, I hate him haha. Man Link is more fun this time around, however, I'll eventually play around with the baby when I see some cool tricksies :p
........no comment

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm so confused, especially after reading that quote you put of my post, which you edited.

Hmm...

*goes back to playing WoW*

kismet2

Smash Ace
sry kismet didnt c u im stopIng

sry Njsfinest
Thanks Light now this thread will stop flooding. But yeah you kind of need to learn how to play it cool -_-* but still thanks for stopping light, we can play some matches later on if you want.

Raptor Jesus.

Smash Cadet
You seem to be on the slightly bipolar side, Light. No offense intended.
Welcome to Smashboards, by the way.

/sarcasm:
For some the few who are in need of some intellectual help.

J4pu

Smash Champion
Come on Raptor, wtf?
what good, or point could your post possibly have other than restarting the arguments?
don't try to bs us and hide your true intentions with that half-***** welcome.

ADMINS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD SINCE THE INSULTS AREN'T STOPPING.

_kSo_

Smash Master
NJ you'd better money match him soon before he practices with his little sister and becomes somewhat of a challenge

lollerskates

D

Deleted member

Nothing gets the community riled up like these threads! Anything that promotes competition is good in my book though.

blackcat13

Smash Cadet
not sayin close this thread but im gonna laugh if this kid takes all ur azzes out. besides Nj.wait a littlebit b4 u get intentions like that. u can try but goodluck. neways if u guys wana flame him for trying 2 help out falccos pit bottom status ur obviously just *******es. try taking him then combac and talk. If u havnt seen Light B4 on friendcodes,allisbrawl etc. then you dont know wat ur getting into.

Light u play pit also dont you? why arent you on their boards?

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
I don't know anybody who enjoys Falco dittos. They're lame. First to chaingrab spike wins, or it's a bunch of reflectors and lasers.
quit being a puscy(mispelled on purpose) u just probably lost all your falco dittos. but yeah there annoying. but i waz gonna use pit if they didnt want to ditto. yes I do main him blackcat13 thank you for the support. But I post in the falco boards because I like Falco more. but Pits very close to being tied with him.

kismet2

Smash Ace
Why the hell are people trying to flame Light it's very pointless. I mean the arguement already stopped and yet people just decide to come on by and insult Light. That's really sad I really don't see the point in all of this, it just makes enemies instead of having friendlies with fellow falco players and see what kind of techs or strategies that you can use from what you learned during those matches. And no Bowz if you do chain grab spike a falco they can still recover there's no stock loss in that. There's plenty you can do instead of chain grabbing then spiking a falco player.

bowz

Smash Journeyman
quit being a puscy(mispelled on purpose) u just probably lost all your falco dittos. but yeah there annoying. but i waz gonna use pit if they didnt want to ditto. yes I do main him blackcat13 thank you for the support. But I post in the falco boards because I like Falco more. but Pits very close to being tied with him.
I don't get why you call me a *****. I've won 90% of my falco dittos. They just suck.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Don't you have to be at least 13 to have an account here?

Just sayin' >_>...

It's like recess with a 10 year old shrink...

Top Bottom