• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW CG U-throw shdl + mindgames

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
+1 post count.

Lol, no seriously.. Shush pl0x. If u wanna continue 2 flame, PM each other. In all honesty, I cant believe this thread lasted so long.

Hmm.. wut am I doing N the Falco boards.. Well. than, C yall around. :p

clowsui

Smash Legend
holy jesus wasabicheese lurk fukkin moar
as far as i'm concerned you suck massive **** at being a smart person in terms of speech, in every thread you have made an ignorant statement that pretty much crashed the thread (unless ppl were smart enough to ignore you). you can't make statements for the community/a group of people until you show that you're good enough nationally, so =)

also light i'm pretty sure this is a really really really situational cg, falco in melee had a backthrow cg vs. fastfallers provided you could mindgame them but it only worked for like 2-3 throws. it's useful, sure, but how many times are you going to use it?

and the reason why everyone is hating on you is because your grammar and spelling sucks major balls. yeah, kinda hypocritical for me to type in lower case but i've shown that i'm capable of otherwise pretty consistently. seriously, people would treat you with more respect if you posted your findings in a more coherent manner :/

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
someone needs to say it...
ur keeping this thread open by posting in it flaming. let it die!!!

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
guys for real I was trying to test out my signature and I made a post. It was just random. including the fact that im on wii internet should explain my grammar. (i guess)

(Im fifteen years old with a B in English ll. I know how to spell. most of the time on the cpu I use chats so I guess it carries over.

Last, some of the people posting here has vids up or asking people to rate them but yet they're saying I suck. Or NJzFinest could 3-stock me.(as if) Guys if you say I suck plz try to back it up. No joke. I'm gonna play NJ and he agreed he'd pist results. Till then stfu.

thx Lazerbust and clownsui

Top Bottom