• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New CG infinites on Wario, courtesy of ZSS, Bowser and Zelda!

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
A NEW INFINITE HAS BEEN DISCOVERED, COURTESY OF ZELDA!

Yep, Zelda does indeed have an infinite, but it's pretty situational. All you need to do is snag him out of the air, after he already used his Double Jump. Because the Jump is already wasted for Wario, he can't escape. All you need to do is just Jab him a few times, Release, Regrab (You need to time it though, but Zelda's extended Grab Frames makes it extremely easy to do), and Repeat until he's at a High %, then follow it up with a Sweetspoted Fair for the Kill (Which is rather easy to do on Release).

Also note that if you Jab him when he releases, then he'll escape to the ground and the infinite will be broken. Only problem is that I found Zelda's Jab weird, and that sometimes it causes him to escape faster than he should have, and breaking the infinite. This was also tested with a Human, so it does indeed work.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
XD Thats right, now there's another, courtesy of BOWSER!

Yep, Bowser can infact Infinite Wario, but there's some strings attached.

First of all, It's done exactly like Yoshi/ZSS's infinite on him (If you know of those >_>) That you just release him, then do a timed regrab, and just repeat adding jab damage each time. The string however is Wario's Double Jump. If he still has it (And realizes that he can use it) Then you have only a fraction of a second to react and grab him in time before he gets away. However if you do (or better yet, grab him in the air when he already wasted it), then he doesn't get it back, and has no chance of escaping.

Some notes is that you need to time the grab. Its not like Dedede where you can just grab instantly after, but the timing (Without his DJ) isn't that hard to figure out. The other thing is that if he Escapes while you are Jabbing, then he will escape to the ground and the Infinite will be ruined.

All of this I tested with Human Players, so it's 100% True information.

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
Mmac, I liked Yoshi until now.(just kidding)

Blistering Speed, I HAAAAATE THE STUPID GRAB NEWS YOU BRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, it would be found eventually anyway.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Important News: Wario can Infinite Wario with this! That Fat bas**** already has enough grab release issues, and now he can do it to himself? This is madness!!!!!!!!11!!1

/sarcasmlulz

I think the Wario community has reached the point where we wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai himself could Infinite Wario.

Mmac

Smash Lord
Important News: Wario can Infinite Wario with this! That Fat bas**** already has enough grab release issues, and now he can do it to himself? This is madness!!!!!!!!11!!1

/sarcasmlulz

I think the Wario community has reached the point where we wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai himself could Infinite Wario.
Funny thing is that I gathered that 13 Characters were on my possible list (And Wario was on it). Only 6 were able to (You wouldn't believe how close you were from being screwed by Marth, if he wasn't such a wide *******).

I don't think you need to worry about anymore infinites. I tested all the possibles. Plus Falcons and Zelda is pretty situational, and Ganondorf might be a stall.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't think you need to worry about anymore infinites.
Lol you know something is bad with our character if you have to reassure a community with a sentence like that.

Whenever I do Wario ditto's, I feel a bit guilty getting a free Waft on the other Wario when he gets released into the air.

Ace55

Smash Lord
New Dojo update: Wario infinites. Sakurai admits he put them in to make sure he wouldn't just walk all over the competition.

"I mean, we tried our very best to suck all the testosterone out of Captain Falcon, and I feel we succeeded, but now we had this new uber manly character chasing the woman and children away, we just had to do something."

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
:( Don't say that, take it out on me, not Yoshi.

Also Blistering, you forgot.... actually never mind, I caused enough pain already

10remorsefaces
Seriously, I was just kidding. Although I hate the stupid grab news you bring.

Hey does this mean the Wario vs Wario match up isn't 5:5 in Wario's favor?

Goodstyle

Smash Apprentice
Funny thing is that I gathered that 13 Characters were on my possible list (And Wario was on it). Only 6 were able to (You wouldn't believe how close you were from being screwed by Marth, if he wasn't such a wide *******).

I don't think you need to worry about anymore infinites. I tested all the possibles. Plus Falcons and Zelda is pretty situational, and Ganondorf might be a stall.
Wait... Can't Marth semi infinite you? (I tested with a human) Im sure everysingle grab releaser can semi infinite Wario (taking steps forward) I would cry of happiness if Marth could not semi infinite Wario. Same goes for Peach, Ike, DK e.c.t. anyone tall...:confused::urg:

Mmac

Smash Lord
Wait... Can't Marth semi infinite you? (I tested with a human) Im sure everysingle grab releaser can semi infinite Wario (taking steps forward) I would cry of happiness if Marth could not semi infinite Wario. Same goes for Peach, Ike, DK e.c.t. anyone tall...:confused::urg:
No, They can't, I tested.

Marth is too wide and you can footstall him, and everyone elses Grab Hitboxes are too low

Top Bottom